More people losing their plans under Obummber care..

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
A shocking number of Obamacare enrollees are set to lose their plans in 2017

You know the ones that signed up under obamacare are losing their plans yet again and they are going higher. I had a friend post on facebook her premiums this year were around 700 a mnt ( which is outrageous in itself) BUT now that Obamacare has stopped that plan its going up to 1400 a month.DOUBLE the price. She is not goign to get it and just save money that should would have put out in a medical fund and pay the fine after wards..

A shocking number of Obamacare enrollees are set to lose their plans in 2017

You know the ones that signed up under obamacare are losing their plans yet again and they are going higher. I had a friend post on facebook her premiums this year were around 700 a mnt ( which is outrageous in itself) BUT now that Obamacare has stopped that plan its going up to 1400 a month.DOUBLE the price. She is not goign to get it and just save money that should would have put out in a medical fund and pay the fine after wards..
i think this years penalty is 3500 bucks....good deal compared to the democrat robbery by Obamacare....

i dont expect to be able to afford insurance this upcoming year.....bcbs is the only company offering insurance this year..to 95 out of 100 counties...i cant afford the monthly premiums combined with the high deducts...people with pre existing conditions are fucked yet again...

this health cost increases would be occurring under private insurance as well......the largest growing field in medical is administration....pharms are raping the consumers as much as they can while the government refuses to engage in any bargaining for medicare or vets

It sure would have been nice if the GOP had come up with a clear, specific alternate plan, pushing it constantly as a new way. A snappy name, a nice website to visit and review, consistent messaging in support of it.

But no, the party is too busy falling apart to be bothered with such tasks. Or it just isn't thinking. Or both.

this health cost increases would be occurring under private insurance as well......the largest growing field in medical is administration....pharms are raping the consumers as much as they can while the government refuses to engage in any bargaining for medicare or vets
I could handle a 5% increase with a 500 dollar deductible under the real healthcare we used to have.....

It sure would have been nice if the GOP had come up with a clear, specific alternate plan, pushing it constantly as a new way. A snappy name, a nice website to visit and review, consistent messaging in support of it.

But no, the party is too busy falling apart to be bothered with such tasks. Or it just isn't thinking. Or both.

Plenty of people have outlined plans far better... where have you been? Even people like Trump want competition accross state lines, which would help

Anyway, there is not much of a reason to have insurance now. Just take the penalty and buy insurance once you get ill.

Your fascist democrat friends changed the locks on the congressional meeting rooms....how soon you forget....

Plenty of people have outlined plans far better... where have you been?
Oh, okay, maybe I missed it.

What's its name?

Could you provide the website URL?

And maybe a few recent clips of Republicans outlining it in detail?

What's its name?

Hint: it didn't include your democrat death panel....:lol:

What's its name?

Not one republican voted for Obama care, liberals own this one.

private insurance is nothing but a death panel...refusing to pay for any treatment they can deny....ie.....insurance will not pay for hyper infusion....which is simply bagging the hell outta of a person with fluids...now you are totally out of it when they decide to do this and suddenly one is on the hook for $1,200 bucks? profit is the motivation so sure they are gonna let people die when its costly to save them

What's its name?

Sure they do.

But I don't care about the politics of it. I care about what we're having to live with.

What's its name?

I can tell you the GOP plan (and neither work to reduce the cost of healthcare). It's not complex, much like today's GOP. It's tort reform and selling insurance across state lines (which, by the way, is allowed under the ACA)

Jonathan Gruber was correct in describing the Democrat voters.

It sure would have been nice if the GOP had come up with a clear, specific alternate plan, pushing it constantly as a new way. A snappy name, a nice website to visit and review, consistent messaging in support of it. But no, the party is too busy falling apart to be bothered with such tasks. Or it just isn't thinking. Or both..
Jonathan Gruber was correct in describing the Democrat voters.
What does that have to do with my post?

What's its name?

Sure they do.

But I don't care about the politics of it. I care about what we're having to live with.
Well we were told this was the best thing ever. I knew it wasn't from the beginning.

Oh lets blame the republicans who had nothing to with this fiasco

It sure would have been nice if the GOP had come up with a clear, specific alternate plan, pushing it constantly as a new way. A snappy name, a nice website to visit and review, consistent messaging in support of it. But no, the party is too busy falling apart to be bothered with such tasks. Or it just isn't thinking. Or both. .
Oh lets blame the republicans who had nothing to with this fiasco
I'm just saying it would be nice to see an alternative. Do you disagree?

Forum List

Back