More proof MSM bias... watched CBS evening news... 3,000 new jobs by Foxconn...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Yup that is what Anthony Mason said tonight on CBS announcing the new $1 billion investment in Wisc. saying "expecting to create 3,000 jobs."
Trump supporters in Ohio stand behind the president
ONLY problem is it is 13,000 jobs and $10 billion!
Foxconn announces $10 billion investment in Wisconsin and up to 13,000 jobs
Do these quack reporters actually understand how poorly their reporting is reflected in the general population continued growing disbelief in the MSM integrity?

It turns out, according to the USA Today/Suffolk University poll, that Americans dislike the media more than they do the president.
When asked how they view the media, only 36 percent of respondents said they approve of the mainstream media while an majority 50 percent said they disapprove of the press.

Media gloats about Trump’s low approval ratings — then poll reveals their humiliating ratings

I have a friend who asks me when ever she hears something on the news what I think and I tell her
"PLEASE! DON'T EVER BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU HEAR ON THE MSM,ESPECIALLY CBS,ABC,ETC.!"

Your article says that the plant will initially employ 3000 people with the potential for many more. I feel 13000 is way too optimistic in this age of rapid automation of human tasks. Seems like the MSM is just reporting the facts and not so much the pie in the sky claims by backers.

This where so many fuck up, they just read the first paragraph and then somehow think they have the whole story.

Last edited:
Your article says that the plant will initially employ 3000 people with the potential for many more. I feel 13000 is way too optimistic in this age of rapid automation of human tasks. Seems like the MSM is just reporting the facts and not so much the pie in the sky claims by backers.

This where so many fuck up, they just read the first paragraph and then somehow think they have the whole story.
I read the article!
And again the MSM takes the MINIMUM because that makes Trump look bad!
Here are the facts..
The Foxconn plant would make liquid crystal display panels used in computer screens, televisions and the dashboards of cars.
Walker's office said the deal could result in up to 22,000 jobs that would be indirectly created by suppliers and businesses looking to locate near Foxconn and serve the company and its workers.

The construction alone could lead to 10,000 jobs over each of the next four years.

Did you read beyond the first paragraph????

Cut cable or satellite entirely.

If you are paying for TV, part of your bill keeps "people" like Rachel Madcow from starving to death. Less than %1 of the country even watches these channels IF the rating systems are even accurate.

Get rid of cable, and ALL the propaganda goes away.

I read the article!
Here are the facts..
The Foxconn plant would make liquid crystal display panels used in computer screens, televisions and the dashboards of cars.
Walker's office said the deal could result in up to 22,000 jobs that would be indirectly created by suppliers and businesses looking to locate near Foxconn and serve the company and its workers.

The construction alone could lead to 10,000 jobs over each of the next four years.

So what? The topic is on the bias in media rather than a plant opening, at least that's what I thought, and that was the extent of my post. If your mission is to report just the facts then the 3000 figure is correct. No one knows what the final number will be so any other figure would be conjecture. Also the media does not like to give away free advertising, if a business wants to make extravagant claims then they can buy time like anyone else..

Cut cable or satellite entirely.

If you are paying for TV, part of your bill keeps "people" like Rachel Madcow from starving to death. Less than %1 of the country even watches these channels IF the rating systems are even accurate.

Get rid of cable, and ALL the propaganda goes away.

TV is sooooo last century. All the best propaganda is on the internet. Hearing exactly what you want to hear is now only a few clicks away. Click, search, click and right there is proof bigfoot walks the earth.

I read the article!
Here are the facts..

So what? The topic is on the bias in media rather than a plant opening, at least that's what I thought, and that was the extent of my post. If your mission is to report just the facts then the 3000 figure is correct. No one knows what the final number will be so any other figure would be conjecture. Also the media does not like to give away free advertising, if a business wants to make extravagant claims then they can buy time like anyone else..
Yep how the bias is against reporting positive news for our country! Why? Is that fked up for them?

Yup that is what Anthony Mason said tonight on CBS announcing the new $1 billion investment in Wisc. saying "expecting to create 3,000 jobs."
Trump supporters in Ohio stand behind the president
ONLY problem is it is 13,000 jobs and $10 billion!
Do these quack reporters actually understand how poorly their reporting is reflected in the general population continued growing disbelief in the MSM integrity?

It turns out, according to the USA Today/Suffolk University poll, that Americans dislike the media more than they do the president.
When asked how they view the media, only 36 percent of respondents said they approve of the mainstream media while an majority 50 percent said they disapprove of the press.
Media gloats about Trump’s low approval ratings — then poll reveals their humiliating ratings

I have a friend who asks me when ever she hears something on the news what I think and I tell her
"PLEASE! DON'T EVER BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU HEAR ON THE MSM,ESPECIALLY CBS,ABC,ETC.!"

Yeah, the news is great, but of course the tone is depressed from the media.

How dare we use government subsidies to help businesses that want to hire people, who in turn, want to work! The dems think that all that money should remain in government, and pay for foodstamps and for huge programs to prepare people for jobs that don't exist, because nobody can break the regulation ceiling.

I read the article!
Here are the facts..

Yep how the bias is against reporting positive news for our country! Why? Is that fked up for them?
There are facts and then there is conjecture, all these 3000 jobs will undoubtedly generate more jobs, that is not my argument. My argument is this: A plant is opening where the backers say they will hire 3000 with the possibility or many more (that's fucking awesome news by anyone's standards) so you seem to have a problem with the media NOT reporting conjecture as fact. That word I used "conjecture", it's just a fancy city word for a guess.

I read the article!
Here are the facts..

There are facts and then there is conjecture, all these 3000 jobs will undoubtedly generate more jobs, that is not my argument. My argument is this: A plant is opening where the backers say they will hire 3000 with the possibility or many more, that's fucking awesome news by anyone's standards, so you seem to have a problem with the media NOT reporting conjecture as fact. That word I used "conjecture", it's just fancy city word for a guess.
So, per your statement, the 3000 figure is also fake.

Last edited:

I read the article!
Here are the facts..

There are facts and then there is conjecture, all these 3000 jobs will undoubtedly generate more jobs, that is not my argument. My argument is this: A plant is opening where the backers say they will hire 3000 with the possibility or many more, that's fucking awesome news by anyone's standards, so you seem to have a problem with the media NOT reporting conjecture as fact. That word I used "conjecture", it's just fancy city word for a guess.
So by your statement, the 3000 figure is also fake.
It probably is not totally accurate but since the plant is already designed they know about how many they need to commence operations. This is what critical thinking looks like. You just look at the source, I look at everything and then sort statements into fact/conjecture/bullshit. I look for things like the point when an article turns from fact to conjecture, the higher up the page the more worthless it generally is. The emotional tone of the headline will also tell you a lot. If it tells you how to feel right in the headline (What congress did today will make you puke) (horrifying action by the president) Don't even bother, it's worthless clickbait.

I read the article!
Here are the facts..

It probably is not totally accurate but since the plant is already designed they know about how many they need to commence operations. This is what critical thinking looks like. You just look at the source, I look at everything and then sort statements into fact/conjecture/bullshit. I look for things like the point when an article turns from fact to conjecture, the higher up the page the more worthless it generally is. The emotional tone of the headline will also tell you a lot. If it tells you how to feel right in the headline (What congress did today will make you puke) (horrifying action by the president) Don't even bother, it's worthless clickbait.
Yes, I'm looking at the source, which is why you won't mind when I stick with the first number, and not the one you're bouncing around.

Yes, I'm looking at the source, which is why you won't mind when I stick with the first number, and not the one you're bouncing around.
That's fine, it's good to have faith in something. I am much more pessimistic about the future of the economy and that's fine too. They are not manufacturing reliable crystal balls yet so it's all just guessing. I prefer to receive what is known and then draw my own conclusions, you like others to do your predicting for you.

I read the article!
Here are the facts..

There are facts and then there is conjecture, all these 3000 jobs will undoubtedly generate more jobs, that is not my argument. My argument is this: A plant is opening where the backers say they will hire 3000 with the possibility or many more (that's fucking awesome news by anyone's standards) so you seem to have a problem with the media NOT reporting conjecture as fact. That word I used "conjecture", it's just a fancy city word for a guess.
Yeah, disregard what the company announced

Forum List

Back