More proof of the hypocrisy from the loons on this site

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
For some my unwillingness to support Trump makes me a leftie.

Yet I see PLENTY of righties on this board ready to burn down the GOP to get THEIR message across despite the fact that it will likely give the left total control.

Does that not make them HILLARY SUPPORTERS too when you use their ridiculous logic?
How bout you Bripat? You just stated today you will not vote for Paul Ryan. I guess that means you support his democratic opponent right?

Of course I don't actually believe that because IM NOT STUPID but if I were and I used your logic I would believe it

For some my unwillingness to support Trump makes me a leftie.

Yet I see PLENTY of righties on this board ready to burn down the GOP to get THEIR message across despite the fact that it will likely give the left total control.

Does that not make them HILLARY SUPPORTERS too when you use their ridiculous logic?
How bout you Bripat? You just stated today you will not vote for Paul Ryan. I guess that means you support his democratic opponent right?

Of course I don't actually believe that because IM NOT STUPID but if I were and I used your logic I would believe it
I think it's possible that Trump's supporters just assumed that all Republicans would just obediently follow along and mindlessly vote for Trump, even though Trump is an embarrassing non-conservative.

When some decided they couldn't vote against their principles, Trump's supporters called them traitors to the cause. But what cause?

This is a temper tantrum. Kids don't mind when they break things during a temper tantrum, but they often regret it later.

Pick a damn side OP its Hillary or Trump. If you choose Hillary we will hold you responsible for her actions.

Pick a damn side OP its Hillary or Trump. If you choose Hillary we will hold you responsible for her actions.

:desk:

Me too! I'm voting for neither, I'm voting for Johnson. I want to be held accountable too! I'll sit in this chair while I wait

:spinner:

Last edited:

:desk:

Me too! I'm voting for neither, I'm voting for Johnson. I want to be held accountable too! I'll sit in this chair while I wait

:spinner:

I'll take pity on you Kaz for admitting you are voting for Johnson.

Wasn't really a choice since both parties nominated anti-free market capitalist candidates

Forum List

Back