More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More bad news for the climate crusading nutters.......

Less people than ever believe in global warming!!!

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D

The globe is warming. Only an imbecile would dispute that with the available evidence so far. Why and if there is a looming crisis is at issue :cuckoo:

The globe warmed thousands of years ago to melt the glacier that would otherwise be 1 mile thick over my head. And we didn't do it.
The Earth warms. The Earth cools.
How many trillions should we spend to reduce temps in 2080 by 0.1 degrees?

Where's the poll that shows how many conservatives and liberals agree that politicians should quit arguing about global warming and carbon credits
and put money directly into creating jobs saving oceans, rivers and forests from chemical pollution and destruction?

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D

I see you have no interest in actually understanding anything...you just jump from jab to jab without doing any homework. That is the easiest route and is super lazy. I know you didn't click the link that shows the tactics by wealthy groups like Heritage Foundation to cover and misrepresent the data for sake of business as usual. When you are wrong, the whole world will be in crisis.

The problem with the analogy is smoking harms the individual. Ignoring climate change doesn't merely harm the individual, it begs to push the global economy off a cliff. Your methods are insular.

See how stupid that reads? No, of course you don't.

Not as stupid as this.......

And no it is not an overstatement to call high fructose corn syrup a poison, because that is what it is.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...the-skeptics-are-winning-159.html#post8512193

Yeah, that statement sounded just like something a true red eco nazi would say. Guess he doesn't know much biology...genetically we can only absorb 4 types of sugars....fructose being one of them and the chemical structure of synthetic fructose must be identical to the chemical structure of natural fructose or our bodies couldn't absorb it.

While it's probably the best for a healthy person (greatest appetite suppression effect and typically comes along in a package full of fiber) but fructose is the worst of the lot if you've got pancreatic issues.

poor [MENTION=29707]Toddsterpatriot[/MENTION] "A Gallup Survey conducted in 1958 found that only 44 percent of Americans believed smoking caused cancer"

In 50 years, imagine the laughter at the thought that we could change the climate by wasting trillions on wind and solar.

Acid Rain. Smog in LA. Ozone stabilizing.

some things work.

then again, some people are just stuck on stupid where the world has to be static for their views to be relevant and credible. In 50 years people will be saying -- wtf knows what they'll be saying

Toddster, you are a wonderful human being. its so sad to see you work with the information you've have. It causes you to miss out on your inflated sense of accuracy but i'd think that's your subconscious doing you a favor: to wake up and realize what you believe is founded in a certain form of denialism that counters good science and rigorous debate would shock you.

Merchants of Doubt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a good start but dear lord there's a lot out there paralleling climate change and tobacco. See this google search

Cigarettes were called coffin nails, decades before the anti-smoking campaigns started.

So what?

Cigarette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Feel free to bring a rigorous debate. I could use a laugh.
and

"A Gallup Survey conducted in 1958 found that only 44 percent of Americans believed smoking caused cancer"

The globe is warming. Only an imbecile would dispute that with the available evidence so far. Why and if there is a looming crisis is at issue :cuckoo:

The globe warmed thousands of years ago to melt the glacier that would otherwise be 1 mile thick over my head. And we didn't do it.

cute, but NO ONE is saying there are no cycles of warming and cooling. As a matter of fact it is the very science you ridicule on the one hand that you use to make an argument on the other hand.

It is always about $$$$ and regulation. You are so stupid to be pushing industry talking points over science

Where's the poll that shows how many conservatives and liberals agree that politicians should quit arguing about global warming and carbon credits
and put money directly into creating jobs saving oceans, rivers and forests from chemical pollution and destruction?

false choices

cute, but NO ONE is saying there are no cycles of warming and cooling. As a matter of fact it is the very science you ridicule on the one hand that you use to make an argument on the other hand.

It is always about $$$$ and regulation. You are so stupid to be pushing industry talking points over science

It is always about $$$$ and regulation.

I know. But who wants regulations that cost trillions and reduce 2080 temps by 0.1 degrees?
Even the Germans have wised up to the CO2 scam.

I know. But who wants regulations that cost trillions and reduce 2080 temps by 0.1 degrees?

Right. Like when the EPA forced the oil companies to clean up their leaking underground storage tanks, and they turned around and sold those tanks to the mom and pop gas stations for a dollar, who couldn't afford the liability they didn't realize they were buying, and so the taxpayer ended up footing most of the bill for the clean up, while the petroleum industry literally got way with murder.

Industry always find a way to screw someone, usually you and me.

CO2 scam?

video at the link: Koch Industries: Secretly Funding the Climate Denial Machine | Greenpeace

"Charles G. Koch and David H. Koch have a vested interest in delaying climate action: they've made billions from their ownership and control of Koch Industries, an oil corporation that is the second largest privately-held company in America (which also happens to have an especially poor environmental record). It's timely that more people are now aware of Charles and David Koch and just what they're up to. A growing awareness of these oil billionaires' destructive agenda has led to increased scrutiny and resistance from people and organizations all over the United States."

"We continue to expose the connections between climate denial front groups and the secretive billionaires who are funding their efforts."

They also fund PBS programming so I guess nobody should be watching that either.

Of course you don't allow your children's minds to be poisoned and have blocked the local PBS station, HAVEN'T YOU?

(caution: incorrect answer could alert Child Protective Services)

They also fund PBS programming so I guess nobody should be watching that either.

Of course you don't allow your children's minds to be poisoned and have blocked the local PBS station, HAVEN'T YOU?

(caution: incorrect answer could alert Child Protective Services)

Home schooling? One doesn't negate the other. You are in desperate need of a critical thinking skill set

Right. Like when the EPA forced the oil companies to clean up their leaking underground storage tanks, and they turned around and sold those tanks to the mom and pop gas stations for a dollar, who couldn't afford the liability they didn't realize they were buying, and so the taxpayer ended up footing most of the bill for the clean up, while the petroleum industry literally got way with murder.

Industry always find a way to screw someone, usually you and me.

That's a scary story. I enjoy good fiction.

And good non-fiction, like when the EPA forced MTBE into our gasoline. To make the air cleaner.
And it polluted our water. Now that's really scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back