More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed how much today's world looks like the liberal ''world of fantasy'' and how much the conservative ''world of fantasy'' looks like the 50s?

No, I haven't noticed that.

Of coooourssse you haven't

You mean today's world where 70% of children are illegitimate and Social Security and Medicare are headed inevitably towards bankruptcy, permanent unemployment is over 7% and economic growth has slowed to a measly 1%?

That world?

StanDford?:eusa_whistle:

You, apparently, don't mind being wrong. With the continued supply of adequate energy at stake.

Fine. Do whatever you want to.

Here's what we're going to do.

Continue developing climate science through the IPCC.

Continue building as demand requires new sustainable energy production capacity.

Continue efforts to reduce energy waste.

Continue the development of electrical and CNG vehicles.

Continue protecting our cities and farms from the perils of different weather patterns and sea level increases as they become apparent.
Continue the search for science that will predict the optimum economic rate of transition to fuel free, waste free energy supplies.

This is great. You stand around doing nothing and we'll make progress just as conservatives and liberals are supposed to do.

Look jackass, you're the moron who thinks life began 6,000 years ago. Go read a fucking book and learn something.

What an idiot.

Oh......and philosophy is gay.

Besides being the stupidest poster on this forum (though 52nd Street could give you a run for the money), you're also a blatantly obvious homophobe.

You really need to go find a real life somewhere cause you certainly don't have one here.

So far you've played the bigot card, the racist card, the homophobe card, and a few politically correct lower value cards..

I forget ---- Are we in No Trump?

Oh......and philosophy is gay.

Besides being the stupidest poster on this forum (though 52nd Street could give you a run for the money), you're also a blatantly obvious homophobe.

You really need to go find a real life somewhere cause you certainly don't have one here.

So far you've played the bigot card, the racist card, the homophobe card, and a few politically correct lower value cards..

I forget ---- Are we in No Trump?

The amazing thing is that you are all of those things.

Have you noticed how much today's world looks like the liberal ''world of fantasy'' and how much the conservative ''world of fantasy'' looks like the 50s?

There is no other faction that wants to go back to the 50s more than the leftist powered unions..

Or the luddite leftist eco-whacks that oppose biotech advances, nanotechnology, and nuclear power..

Or the leftist politico wonks who only see the down side of automation and technology that empower individuals to be more creative and competitive with tools in their hand that used to belong only to the powerful corporations..

Tell us about "going back to the 50s" eh??

:eusa_hand:

LOL......more losing.......dang, these days, I find something most every day do I not?

"IPCC now believes that in the 21st Century, Atlantic Ocean circulation collapse is “very unlikely,” ice sheet collapse is “exceptionally unlikely,” and catastrophic release of methane hydrates from melting permafrost is “very unlikely.” You can read it for yourself in Chapter 12 Table 12.4 of the IPCC’s forthcoming Fifth Assessment Report."

IPCC Calls Off Planetary Emergency? | Watts Up With That?

Last edited:
1005294_437232729708878_1258669765_n-3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

There is no other faction that wants to go back to the 50s more than the leftist powered unions..

Or the luddite leftist eco-whacks that oppose biotech advances, nanotechnology, and nuclear power..

Or the leftist politico wonks who only see the down side of automation and technology that empower individuals to be more creative and competitive with tools in their hand that used to belong only to the powerful corporations..

Tell us about "going back to the 50s" eh??

:eusa_hand:

You describe yourself, call it liberal, and imply that you're dysfunctional. I think that everyone would agree with that assessment.

You mean today's world where 70% of children are illegitimate and Social Security and Medicare are headed inevitably towards bankruptcy, permanent unemployment is over 7% and economic growth has slowed to a measly 1%?

That world?

Are those your reasons for wanting to go back to the 50s?

I don't want to go back to the 50s. However, I would like to get rid of almost all of the legislation passed since the Civil War.

Keep the 'tards busy here, PMZ. It's a necessary public service, being it keeps them off the streets and away from normal people.

Did you ever realize that there were this many of them in America, or do you think that Fox now has the pedal to the metal churning out new ones?

That world?

Are those your reasons for wanting to go back to the 50s?

I don't want to go back to the 50s. However, I would like to get rid of almost all of the legislation passed since the Civil War.

So you want to return to the 1850s.

Nice. You could own a couple of people to do your work. A conservative fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back