More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, f this shit... check this out...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mOqjFa4RskA]M-Blocks Modular Robots - YouTube[/ame]

Bingo!

WE NEED to see what YOUR DATA say about historical levels of CO2 that were 4 to 8 times HIGHER than they are today...

You've been shown these FACTS multiple times and INTENTIONALLY you refuse to absorb them.. For a self-proclaimed "engineer" that's a fatal flaw bud.. Sanitation? HVAC? Theatrical Lighting? I can't imagine what kind of engineer would purposely not accept that CO2 levels on this planet have been much higher MANY TIMES in the past..
[/quote.

It was those damn dinosaurs with their SUVs! Well, they paid the price for all their drag races and drunken joyrides.

When is the last time that there were 7B humans on the planet dumping megatons of GHGs into the atmosphere?

What were CO2 levels the last time the oceans boiled?

I wasn't here 500 million years ago. I know, because no life was. When all there was were rocks, I'm not sure it mattered to anything what the ocean temperatures were.

And you repeat the lie of 500million yrs ago.. EVEN THO I posted a graph no more than 2 hours ago showing you that CO2 was FAR HIGHER 50Mill years ago when life THRIVED on the planet..

See --- that's why you're a troll.. And your credibility is near zero.. Because you AVOID the facts. You're only off by 450Million yrs.. Take the bullet for your cause..

It takes a special kind of idiot to ignore so much put in front of you...
:eek:

Bingo!

WE NEED to see what YOUR DATA say about historical levels of CO2 that were 4 to 8 times HIGHER than they are today...

It was those damn dinosaurs with their SUVs! Well, they paid the price for all their drag races and drunken joyrides.

Actually the last time that CO2 was at a higher concentration in the atmosphere than now there was no life on the planet.

When is the last time that there were 7B humans on the planet dumping megatons of GHGs into the atmosphere?

I wasn't here 500 million years ago. I know, because no life was. When all there was were rocks, I'm not sure it mattered to anything what the ocean temperatures were.

There was no life 500 million years ago?

Was that because CO2 made the oceans boil?

And you repeat the lie of 500million yrs ago.. EVEN THO I posted a graph no more than 2 hours ago showing you that CO2 was FAR HIGHER 50Mill years ago when life THRIVED on the planet..

See --- that's why you're a troll.. And your credibility is near zero.. Because you AVOID the facts. You're only off by 450Million yrs.. Take the bullet for your cause..

You keep forgetting. You never post data.

From Wikipedia:

'' The concentration of carbon dioxide (CO2) in Earth's atmosphere determines its contribution to the greenhouse effect and the rates of plant and algal photosynthesis. The concentration has increased markedly in the 21st century, at a rate of 2.0 ppm/yr during 2000–2009 and faster since then.[1][2] It was 280 ppm in pre-industrial times, and has risen to 400 ppm (parts per million) as of May 2013,[3] with the increase largely attributed to anthropogenic sources.[4] About 57% of the CO2 emissions go to increase the atmospheric level, with much of the remainder contributing to ocean acidification. Carbon dioxide is used in photosynthesis (in plants and other photoautotrophs), and is also a prominent greenhouse gas. Despite its relatively small overall concentration in the atmosphere, CO2 is an important component of Earth's atmosphere because it absorbs and emits infrared radiation at wavelengths of 4.26 µm (asymmetric stretching vibrational mode) and 14.99 µm (bending vibrational mode), thereby playing a role in the greenhouse effect.[5] The present level appears to be the highest in the past 800,000 years[6] and likely the highest in the past 20 million years,[7] but well below 10% of its 500-million-year peak.[8]

LMAO....almost every day I can come into this THREAD and display the losing.......

Been saying for a loooooong time that the climate crusaders have no Plan B!!! The bomb throwing has only gotten more absurd in recent years ( see above......"oceans could boil...." ). These people have something about shooting themselves in the face ALL THE TIME!!!

Now comes a new study and turns out? The public doesnt like the environmentalist crowd.....I fact, is weirded by them >>>>

October 2, 2013

Greens Are Their Own Worst Enemies

People don’t like environmentalists, and that personal disdain is hurting the green cause. That’s the gist of a new study, which found that the stereotypes people hold about environmental activists make them much less likely to adopt the kinds of behaviors greens promote, such as recycling. Pacific Standard reports:

In one [study], 140 Americans…read an article about climate change and “the need for individuals to adopt sustainable lifestyles.”

For one-third of the participants, the writer was described as a stereotypical environmentalist…. Another third were told he was an atypical, less-abrasive environmentalist…. For the final third, his profile did not mention environmental activism at all.

After reading the article, participants were asked whether it inspired them to do more recycling, or otherwise take more eco-friendly actions.

“Participants were less motivated to adopt pro-environmental behaviors when these behaviors were advocated by the ‘typical’ environmentalist, rather than by the ‘atypical’ environmentalist or the undefined target,” the researchers report.

Did you catch that? If the author was just described as an environmentalist, it made readers less likely to live “sustainably” than if the author was unidentified.

Our pointing out this story isn’t about directing snark at clueless greens. The truth is that the world needs smarter environmentalists—people who understand that mass migration to sustainable communes isn’t a viable solution, who understand that society isn’t about to voluntarily retreat to an 18th-century lifestyle or curtail economic growth. These environmentalists exist. Bjørn Lomborg, for one, has as solid a grasp of policy as he does of science.

The world deserves a smart green movement, capable of effectively advocating for sustainable development. It doesn’t have one, and that’s a shame.

Greens Are Their Own Worst Enemies | Via Meadia

These dolt climate crusaders really think the world is going to embrace their scorched earth idea's based upon a Hail Mary Pass guess......like we'll tomorrow go back to horse and buggy and candlelit rooms to ensure the earths survival!!!

Well guess what ?????????

not winning!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

All of the money going into new energy is going into permanent, not temporary solutions. So, you're right. We, humanity, is winning.

All of the money going into new energy is going into permanent, not temporary solutions.

Permanent solutions? Excellent!

Can you help me order some of that Solyndra clean energy? No?
Maybe some Abound Solar? No?
Maybe a nice battery from A123 Systems? No?

Darn it, maybe you can point out some of these permanent (and expensive) solutions?

He's also wrong about there being no life on this planet 500 million years ago.

Has PMS ever been right about anything?

LMAO....almost every day I can come into this THREAD and display the losing.......

Been saying for a loooooong time that the climate crusaders have no Plan B!!! The bomb throwing has only gotten more absurd in recent years ( see above......"oceans could boil...." ). These people have something about shooting themselves in the face ALL THE TIME!!!

Now comes a new study and turns out? The public doesnt like the environmentalist crowd.....I fact, is weirded by them >>>>

October 2, 2013

Greens Are Their Own Worst Enemies

For one-third of the participants, the writer was described as a stereotypical environmentalist…. Another third were told he was an atypical, less-abrasive environmentalist…. For the final third, his profile did not mention environmental activism at all.

After reading the article, participants were asked whether it inspired them to do more recycling, or otherwise take more eco-friendly actions.

“Participants were less motivated to adopt pro-environmental behaviors when these behaviors were advocated by the ‘typical’ environmentalist, rather than by the ‘atypical’ environmentalist or the undefined target,” the researchers report.

not winning!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Absolutely.. The planet needs more "ATYPICAL" environmentalists.. The ones that dont IMPOSE their ideas thru coercion.. And who operate with a COOPERATIVE attitude, rather than a tyrannical HYSTERICAL one...

That article is right on the money...

Lemme channel our pal PMZ here.. :lol: :lol:
We will carry the rest of the posers. The folks like us who truly care --- have the ideas and solutions to fix the problems..

What I hear from your side is do nothing. That’s your solution????? To what problem is doing nothing a solution for?????

How much of a naïve mofu is this one?:coffee:

There is ZERO proof........as in EGG.........that any curtailing of fossil fuel use is going to even have a smidgen of impact on shit. NONE......and that is just assuming any kind of climate change is due to man-made causes, also something that is not provable

Which is exactly why the sceptics are winning BIG!!

What a far left people known for? They are known for, if nothing else, wanting to spend other peoples money because "the intentions are good". Results don't matter for shit to these people......like they don't matter.

Thankfully, to MOST people in the world, costs do matter.

Hey......most people would love to have a nice big Mercedes in their driveway.:rock::rock::rock: , however, most people have the ability to think on the margin......but not people on the far left. Its not a matter of intelligence.......its a matter of fucked up thought processing. There is a huge difference.

Actually the last time that CO2 was at a higher concentration in the atmosphere than now there was no life on the planet.

Wrong again.

What a moron.

He Can't or W'ont read the graph I posted for him at lunch.. If it's because he can't --- he's never been in engineering.. If it's because he won't --- it's because he's a progressive zealot who ignores reality to survive.

Do I care which it is ?? Not really...

Absolutely.. The planet needs more "ATYPICAL" environmentalists.. The ones that dont IMPOSE their ideas thru coercion.. And who operate with a COOPERATIVE attitude, rather than a tyrannical HYSTERICAL one...

We will carry the rest of the posers. The folks like us who truly care --- have the ideas and solutions to fix the problems..

What I hear from your side is do nothing. That’s your solution????? To what problem is doing nothing a solution for?????

There is ZERO proof........as in EGG.........that any curtailing of fossil fuel use is going to even have a smidgen of impact on shit. NONE......and that is just assuming any kind of climate change is due to man-made causes, also something that is not provable

What a far left people known for? They are known for, if nothing else, wanting to spend other peoples money because "the intentions are good". Results don't matter for shit to these people......like they don't matter.

Hey......most people would love to have a nice big Mercedes in their driveway.:rock::rock::rock: , however, most people have the ability to think on the margin......but not people on the far left. Its not a matter of intelligence.......its a matter of fucked up thought processing. There is a huge difference.

Meaningless bullshit.

Wrong again.

What a moron.

He Can't or W'ont read the graph I posted for him at lunch.. If it's because he can't --- he's never been in engineering.. If it's because he won't --- it's because he's a progressive zealot who ignores reality to survive.

Do I care which it is ?? Not really...

Oh, I can guarantee you haven't received any secondary education. We can test that anytime you are ready.

Except for

600px-Temp-sunspot-co2.svg.png

Oh, that is Standford, that university where you didn't get a college education.

:eek::eek::eek: Now you've turned into a flat earther!:lol::lol::lol: What an astonishingly ignorant jackass you are! Get thee back to the nunnery you fool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back