More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the denier who STILL can't tell the difference between climate and weather.

Here's how the AGW cult defines the difference between weather and climate:

What it's warmer than normal, that's climate.
When it's colder than normal, that's weather.

Gee, a straw man. How quaint.

You can argue that it isn't true, but it's not a straw man, doofus. Learn your logical fallacies.

I don't have to argue one way or the other when someone presents a straw man argument. It certainly is a straw man argument because you are representing a false argument for ideas you oppose and then expect me to refute it. Straw man.

I'm not arguing anything. I'm just noting the behavior of AGW cult members.
Bri, just more stupid from the dudes on the left eh? I have him at [email protected].

Meanwhile in Mobile Alabama this morning.........more decisive AGW k00k losing!!!!!

:biggrin:COLDEST TEMPS EVER FOR THE CITY OF MOBILE!!!!:biggrin:

Record-breaking weather Mobile hits 17 degrees beating 1886 temperature of 18 AL.com

Says the denier who STILL can't tell the difference between climate and weather.

You can argue that it isn't true, but it's not a straw man, doofus. Learn your logical fallacies.

I don't have to argue one way or the other when someone presents a straw man argument. It certainly is a straw man argument because you are representing a false argument for ideas you oppose and then expect me to refute it. Straw man.
BTW, perhaps you should look up the definition of debate. I think you might learn something.

No sir, you are making a claim about their behavior that is not in evidence. Making shit up is making shit up, dude, even if is it make up shit Thursday.

BTW, that would imply that every post of yours is a strawman as well with that thinking.

And BTW, it was an answer to what you stated about climate and weather. me thinks you need a vacation.

Wow, another straw man. That's all you've got? tsk tsk...

No sir, you are making a claim about their behavior that is not in evidence. Making shit up is making shit up, dude, even if is it make up shit Thursday.

It sure as hell is in evidence. Members of this forum exhibit that exact behavior on a daily basis.

It sure as hell is in evidence. Members of this forum exhibit that exact behavior on a daily basis.

Making shit up is not a valid way to debate an issue, unless you are a modern politician, of course.

Making shit up is not a valid way to debate an issue, unless you are a modern politician, of course.
So your entire line is a make up shit rouge. hahahhahahaahahhaha Dude you have nothing but blanks. you need some good ammunition to compete with. LoSiNg again, go look up the defintion of debate and LEARN something. :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Son, all of your made up shit failed!!!

I didn't make up a thing. This behavior has been duly noted ad nauseum.

So your entire line is a make up shit rouge. hahahhahahaahahhaha Dude you have nothing but blanks. you need some good ammunition to compete with. LoSiNg again, go look up the defintion of debate and LEARN something. :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I don't debate red herrings, straw man, or any other type of logical fallacy. When you want to take the discussion seriously, I'll be here to respond.

Says the man who can't tell the difference between climate and weather.

and there is the red herring back again. Dude you still don't get it do you? What senior k00k you are. land of stupid. Stop the stupid. Come up swith something that matters. [email protected]

I don't debate red herrings, straw man, or any other type of logical fallacy. When you want to take the discussion seriously, I'll be here to respond.
BTW, if you don't do red herrings, then why do you continue to use them? [email protected]

It doesn't matter whether I can tell the difference or not. I've told you how the AGW cult defines them.

It doesn't matter whether I can tell the difference or not. I've told you how the AGW cult defines them.
and he doesn't debate a red herring. So his strategy must be to post red herrings and then say he doesn't debate them. See, the land of the stupid!!!

I rest my case. Congratulations.

Your case lost.

s0n....that's now twice this week you've rested your case and ended up looking like a..............

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/dickhead-3.jpg.html][/URL]

Just sayin'...............

really, you should rest your case. That weight you've been carrying of stupid has to be heavy. See, we see your stupid daily on here, it pours from you, so the case must be full. Please, rest that case of stupid and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back