More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you should step away from the keyboard since you're so lost.

Says the denier who can't tell the difference between climate and weather.
I knew you didn't!

You're attempts to make this about me is lame, shallow, and ineffective. But then, you knew that.
It seems to me, you made it about you a long time ago. You're shallow and uninformed. You have no information that can be validated. You believe that deflection is the means to a debate. tsk, tsk, when you're called on it, you melt like butter. :laugh2::laugh2:

Right. The world's scientists are all wrong but a handful of preliterate deniers are right. Seems to me that your argument uses the exact same sniveling tactics that creationists use. Congratulations, Mr. Lemming.
but you as the denier are wrong. Proven wrong. See the earth is my proof. Tell me when you figure out how to adjust the axis of it to change the pause.

Meanwhile in Mobile Alabama this morning.........more decisive AGW k00k losing!!!!!

:biggrin:COLDEST TEMPS EVER FOR THE CITY OF MOBILE!!!!:biggrin:

Record-breaking weather Mobile hits 17 degrees beating 1886 temperature of 18 AL.com

Says the denier who STILL can't tell the difference between climate and weather.

meh

Weve been hearing that ghey talking point from AGW k00ks for 20 years..........the same idiots who throw bombs every time there is a weather anomaly!!!:gay::gay::fu:And as usual, the AGW crowd has the political IQ's of a bunch of small soap dishes!!! Zero ability to recognize the optics of freeze your nut sacks off cold on the perception of a typical American.

duh

Meanwhile.........temperatures in 14 states today are colder than the SURFACE OF MARS:rofl::rofl::desk:

Mars was warmer than much of the U.S. today Daily Mail Online

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops!!!

Meanwhile in Mobile Alabama this morning.........more decisive AGW k00k losing!!!!!

Record-breaking weather Mobile hits 17 degrees beating 1886 temperature of 18 AL.com

Says the denier who STILL can't tell the difference between climate and weather.

meh

Weve been hearing that ghey talking point from AGW k00ks for 20 years..........the same idiots who throw bombs every time there is a weather anomaly!!!:gay::gay::fu:And as usual, the AGW crowd has the political IQ's of a bunch of small soap dishes!!! Zero ability to recognize the optics of freeze your nut sacks off cold on the perception of a typical American.

duh

Meanwhile.........temperatures in 14 states today are colder than the SURFACE OF MARS:rofl::rofl::desk:

Mars was warmer than much of the U.S. today Daily Mail Online

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops!!!

And in that 20 years, you still haven't learned the English language. That's just sad.

Yesterday s Lies The greatest threat of the 21st century not AGW but Eco-Fascism

real scary stuff.......thankfully, most of the populations gets it. They've figured out there is an agenda at play with these global warming nutters. And typical of the far left progressives...........they cant help themselves from being perpetually hysterical about everything in life......guns.......climate......race.......the whole PC narrative is a product of a highly tragic view of the world = ghey...........thus, you get these hysterical head exploding predictions that almost invariably fall flat on their face!! Been saying for 10 years these mental cases need a Plan B. None of them take my advice and they fall deeper and deeper into the public opinion shitter: the only thing that matters!!!:spinner::spinner::spinner:

bump!!!

Sk00ks, after 40 years of life in Chicago, I can say but two things, Death Valley is still a desert and Chicago is still a winter wonderland. hmmm this climate change is boring. Nothing changed in those 40 years.

Edit: still WiNNiNg

Ooooops.............another thing that doesn't count to the AGW religion: volcano's!!:2up:

Looks like climate science has blown it.........once again!! >>>

Volcanoes ARE cooling Earth and have reduced temperatures and tropical rainfall Daily Mail Online

Hmmm.........evidently didn't factor in the gases from the "insignificant volcanic eruptions". Well bless my ass...........how the hell did that happen???:gay:

Or does climate science not know shit about shit??:fu::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:
My answer is that they don't know shit!!!

Ted Cruz is a senator from Texas who has just been named chair of the Subcommittee on Space, Science and Competitiveness, where he will oversee NASA and science programs. He’s an outspoken climate skeptic. In terms you warmists can understand, it's out with the Greens and in with reality.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Now to get the EPA under control....:muahaha: Which is also under his purview to deal with!!!

Here's how the AGW cult defines the difference between weather and climate:

What it's warmer than normal, that's climate.
When it's colder than normal, that's weather.

Gee, a straw man. How quaint.

When the data fails to validate the theory, real scientists get a new Theory, while the Decline Hiders alter the data

You can argue that it isn't true, but it's not a straw man, doofus. Learn your logical fallacies.

You can argue that it isn't true, but it's not a straw man, doofus. Learn your logical fallacies.

I don't have to argue one way or the other when someone presents a straw man argument. It certainly is a straw man argument because you are representing a false argument for ideas you oppose and then expect me to refute it. Straw man.

I don't have to argue one way or the other when someone presents a straw man argument. It certainly is a straw man argument because you are representing a false argument for ideas you oppose and then expect me to refute it. Straw man.
so to you someone presenting an opposing statement is a strawman. Hmmmmmm, me don't think so!

I'm not arguing anything. I'm just noting the behavior of AGW cult members.

BTW, that would imply that every post of yours is a strawman as well with that thinking.

And BTW, it was an answer to what you stated about climate and weather. me thinks you need a vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back