More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The earth climate has been changing for 4.5 billion years and all of a sudden they say it has risen .5 of a degree from readings of some old guys 110 years ago wearing glasses, recording it off a thermometer and eureka man caused it!!!!

r
New record cold this week in Chicago.............those poor mofu's.........dying for a bit of global warming up there. The damn lakes are expected to be frozen over soon too:wtf:..............
National Weather Service

More proof the deniers can't tell the difference between climate and weather.

Hey.....what can we say?

It is always the AGW religion posting up threads about the weather getting "wilder and..........." due to global warming!!!:spinner:

Anyway s0n......as usual, you miss the main point. Reality is 95% perception s0n......except in the alarmist world. Trust me........when people in Chicago walk out their door into 15 degree's below zero temps on Wednesday, they wont be worrying about global warming......in fact, the jokes will be plentiful in those parts about the Stoopids who push the global warming agenda. Of course, when your balls are blue and frozen, it kinda works that way.......:itsok:

And Orangeman.......c'mon and admit it. You look up on the top of this forum and see this thread with 113,000 views and 350 pages long, your fucking head explodes!!!:blowup: Page after page of lOsE if you are an AGW nutter.

If reality were truly 95% perception, this would be real:

Hooked-a-Big-One-Optical-Illusion.jpg

But it isn't. It is an illusion. What can you say? Well, you have posted page after page that is not of much value. Most is complete gibberish, and the rest is word salad. Maybe one day when you grow up you can join the rest of the adults here in meaningful conversation.
give it up dude!! that is some pathetic post!! and I know all you have to communicate with!!!! Yu still have no lab experiment to present right? hahahhahahaaha,LoSiNg............

This is why I hate temperature posts been dealing with it 50 or 70 hours a week for the past 30 years at my jobs, I know how far they came from big dial analog crap in they 60s injection molding machines till to they have down to a10th of a degree digital we have today, so accurate

So to tell me you trust a few old guys reading and recording a thermometer back in 1903 as accurate? back in the time to a 5th of a degree?

Junk science, propaganda

This is why I hate temperature posts been dealing with it 50 or 70 hours a week for the past 30 years at my jobs, I know how far they came from big dial analog crap in they 60s injection molding machines till to they have down to a10th of a degree digital we have today, so accurate

So to tell me you trust a few old guys reading and recording a thermometer back in 1903 as accurate? back in the time to a 5th of a degree?

Junk science, propaganda
it can be any temperature they want it to be. Just ask them. They are adjusting past data so badly for the last year or so, that they regurgitate their lies over and over with anything they want the data to be. Then ask for how they did it, and the posts grow silent. Their excuse is due to biasing!!!!they provide temperature data in locations that don't have thermometers. I ask, how is that possible. and silence. anyone, and I mean anyone, who believes these quacks, need help badly!!!

r
New record cold this week in Chicago.............those poor mofu's.........dying for a bit of global warming up there. The damn lakes are expected to be frozen over soon too:wtf:..............
National Weather Service

Hey.....what can we say?

It is always the AGW religion posting up threads about the weather getting "wilder and..........." due to global warming!!!:spinner:

Anyway s0n......as usual, you miss the main point. Reality is 95% perception s0n......except in the alarmist world. Trust me........when people in Chicago walk out their door into 15 degree's below zero temps on Wednesday, they wont be worrying about global warming......in fact, the jokes will be plentiful in those parts about the Stoopids who push the global warming agenda. Of course, when your balls are blue and frozen, it kinda works that way.......:itsok:

And Orangeman.......c'mon and admit it. You look up on the top of this forum and see this thread with 113,000 views and 350 pages long, your fucking head explodes!!!:blowup: Page after page of lOsE if you are an AGW nutter.

But it isn't. It is an illusion. What can you say? Well, you have posted page after page that is not of much value. Most is complete gibberish, and the rest is word salad. Maybe one day when you grow up you can join the rest of the adults here in meaningful conversation.
give it up dude!! that is some pathetic post!! and I know all you have to communicate with!!!! Yu still have no lab experiment to present right? hahahhahahaaha,LoSiNg............

I agree it is junk science, propaganda, to any one that knows how technology changed in The past 40 years, it is a religion with them

To them they want you to believe a injun had a thermometer back in 1523 or something

And the temperature in Portland, Oregon is going hit nearly 60 F this week. And?
from today's weatherchannel site:

"Snow and Ice Reports
Bands of snow snarled the morning commute in the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore metro areas Tuesday morning. As of 10 a.m. EST Tuesday, 4 inches of snow blanketed the U.S. Capitol grounds, the first 1-inch-plus snow of the season, there. Karo, Virginia, about a two-hour drive west of the Nation's Capital, picked up 6 inches of snow.
Almost 2 inches of snow had accumulated in the city of Baltimore, while amounts around an inch were reported in Chester County, Pennsylvania. Snow was also falling in the New York city metro Tuesday morning, in what may be their first measurable snowfall since December 10.
In the Plains and Midwest, top snowfall totals by state as of 9 a.m. CST Tuesday included 3 inches in Beulah, North Dakota; 6 inches in Sioux Falls, South Dakota; 4.5 inches in Blue Earth, Minnesota; 7.8 inches at Ankeny, Iowa, in the suburbs of Des Moines; 6.8 inches near Cambridge, Illinois; 7.5 inches in West Lafayette, Indiana; 2.8 inches northwest of Ferryville, Wisconsin; and 6 inches in Rockbridge, Ohio.
Snow has already blanketed parts of the Northwest and much of the northern Rockies. In the Cascade passes of western Washington, warmer air changed snow over to rain before Gorgon moved out, prompting avalanche warnings that remain in effect there. Avalanche warnings also have been issued for several mountain ranges in the northern Rockies."

yet more evidence that "climate models" as displayed by the climate scientists ( closed community ) continue to use models that are bogus >>>

"Climate has been in real terms amazingly stable. For millions of years. It has maintained an average of about 282 degrees absolute +- about 5 degrees since forever."

On the futility of climate models 8216 simplistic nonsense 8217 Watts Up With That

:2up::oops-28::2up::oops-28::2up::oops-28:

climate alarmism is :gay:

Hey.............JC....Billy...........Frank.......et. al...................

Looks like the AGW religion has gotten back into this thread after an 8 month absence...........guess the got tired of looking stoopid while this thread continued to DOMINATE the forum with link after link of new and emerging information that was making them look like meatheads.:boobies::boobies::boobies::eusa_dance:

r
National Weather Service

Hey.....what can we say?

Apparently, you and skooterboy are competing for immature post of the month. How old are you, anyway?

r
National Weather Service

Hey.....what can we say?

Apparently, you and skooterboy are competing for immature post of the month. How old are you, anyway?

Oh.....this is also the anti-misery thread s0n!!! Lots of WiN..........and Im sure JC will admit too.......we do get a bit :happy-1:giddy :happy-1:seeing the progressives heads explode with an almost daily barrage of head exploding information!!!

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/gigantor11_1.gif.html][/URL]

r
National Weather Service

Hey.....what can we say?

I see you are threatened by the skeptics on the board. Do you need a blanket? a Bottle? There there grasshopper, one day you might learn.

r

Hey.....what can we say?

Oh.....this is also the anti-misery thread s0n!!! Lots of WiN..........and Im sure JC will admit too.......we do get a bit :happy-1:giddy :happy-1:seeing the progressives heads explode with an almost daily barrage of head exploding information!!!

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/gigantor11_1.gif.html'][/URL]
the poor lad is merely looking for his mommy!!!

rHey.....what can we say?

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/gigantor11_1.gif.html'][/URL]
http://[url=http://s42.photobucket..../e305/baldaltima/gigantor11_1.gif[/IMG][/URL]
the poor lad is merely looking for his mommy!!!

Hey man.....when I see people calling me "Skooterboy", you know you are dominating!! Orangeman comes in here only when you KNOW his head is exploding knowing his ghey progressive causes are looking gheyar!!!:tomato::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back