More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
194 nations said this whole thread is full of shit. Bye, bye, dummkopfs.

Funny how once in awhile, you see a member of the religion come in here stripping their teeth and seething given the reality on the lack of behavior in the world community despite the settled science...........thus the thread here that is closing in on 5000 posts!!!:coffee:

They see this pop up to the top of the page about 30 times a week and their heads explode!!!:dance:

skooks, I post up a thermometer in another thread on a reply to one of the warmers stating we should get magnifying glasses so we can measure 1/10th of a degree. Here is the picture,
800px-Quicksilvertermometer_Osaby.JPG

Crickets my man, crickets. I still can't see that 10th of a degree. That's magnified really well I think. You think they perhaps are looking for a magnifying glass to find that hash mark on the glass.

Tonight, 01-26-2016 at 12:00pm (or 0:00 on a 24hr clock 01-27-2016) the Al Gore predictions of doom failed to produce once again... We've been waiting 10 long years for this one to fail and now we will be able to add this to the list of AL GORE FAIL files...

algore fail.JPG

The Doomsday clock that has been on Rush Limbaugh's site for over 10 years finally runs out.. And AL Gore is shown for the fraud he is..

SOURCE

:blowup: :beer: :blowup: :beer: :blowup:

Tonight, 01-26-2016 at 12:00pm (or 0:00 on a 24hr clock 01-27-2016) the Al Gore predictions of doom failed to produce once again... We've been waiting 10 long years for this one to fail and now we will be able to add this to the list of AL GORE FAIL files...

View attachment 61244

The Doomsday clock that has been on Rush Limbaugh's site for over 10 years finally runs out.. And AL Gore is shown for the fraud he is..

SOURCE

:blowup: :beer: :blowup: :beer: :blowup:
dude, it did snow you know. Doesn't that count as Armageddon?

JC....lmao.....that is hysterical on the thermometer thing........highlights the level of k00k with this religion!!:boobies::boobies::rock:

Thought this was preffy funny...........Spain, long one of the leaders in the development of windpower.........looks like people are tired of it ( its been an economic disaster for these dumbasses ).........

How many windmills did they build in 2015?

Exactly................ZERO!!!:oops-28:

Spain Installed No Wind Power for First Time Since 80s in 2015

First time since the early 80's!!

Brutal Freeze kills 85+ people in Tropical Taiwan

The global warming which recently hit the USA, has spread to a large area of East Asia, with reports of a brutal cold snap which has killed at least 85 people in Taiwan, and confirmed snowfall as far south as the Japanese island Okinawa, on the Northern edge of the Tropics.

Got to love the cold now reaching the tropical zones of the earth..

LMAO..........good find Billy.

More k00k losing............:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back