More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
clip_image002_thumb1.jpg

The pause made it one more month.. IF we dont see significant warming in the next three months the pause will become over 20 years long as we near July of this year.

But alas we hung on by just hundredths of a degree and I fully expect an upward rise next month. so for a few months anyway the alarmist will be touting the pause is dead. Look out by the fall when the pause comes back with a vengeance and the ever increasing La Niña begins the steady drop in temperatures..

It's supposed to be -4 degrees as the low for Chicago Saturday morning, thanks to the Polar Vortex, not sure how fkn ice can melt in the arctic when it sends us shit cold weather like this. how the fk does ice melt when it is below zero? I'd like a warmer to explain that.

Oh, and the wind chill is supposed to -30. Where the hell is that el nino at.

Yo, ABC News stating tonight coldest temperatures in a hundred years this weekend and 65 million people will be affected. With a snow storm behind it. WTF?

Yo, ABC News stating tonight coldest temperatures in a hundred years this weekend and 65 million people will be affected. With a snow storm behind it. WTF?

Indeed JC....top story on DRUDGE right now.............

Record lows in Northeast expected this weekend - CNN.com

Who's not winning?

NOAA will promptly ignore the cold as weather and when it warms up next week claim global warming... these fools cant even get a basic weather forecast right..

We live on an ocean-covered planet. One might have thought that one of the climate modelers’ first priorities would have been to simulate the processes that cause sea surface temperatures to vary on annual, decadal and multidecadal bases. Sadly, the modelers elected another route…they chose to create models of a planet that bear no relationship to the one where we live, no relationship at all.

Dam good explanation on why all global modeling fails... Dr Tisdale strikes again..

Climate Models Are NOT Simulating Earth’s Climate – Part 2

Hey JC......check out DRUDGE this morning. Wind chills today in the northeast at minus 30 degree's!!!

Real, real bad day for the AGW k00ks................and Im laughing ( as I search this morning for my nut sack warmer )

Hey JC......check out DRUDGE this morning. Wind chills today in the northeast at minus 30 degree's!!!

Real, real bad day for the AGW k00ks................and Im laughing ( as I search this morning for my nut sack warmer )
Snowing here today. 16° temp, windchill 0, El Nino

Last edited:
skooks did you see the report on the accident on the highway in Pennsylvania over the weekend, had to close the highway down. Yep that global warming throwing all that snow and ice out on the roadway to cause mass accidents. Yeppers.

Here from 2007

People Rescued But Highways Still Closed

This weekend 2016 nine years later:

Fatal Pileup Shuts Pennsylvania Interstate Amid Strong Winds

And yet climate changed. hahahahahhahahahaahahahaha dude I can't laugh hard enough. I'm saddened by the fact that people lost their life, and it is a statement that warmers have no clue.

skooks did you see the report on the accident on the highway in Pennsylvania over the weekend, had to close the highway down. Yep that global warming throwing all that snow and ice out on the roadway to cause mass accidents. Yeppers.

Here from 2007

And yet climate changed. hahahahahhahahahaahahahaha dude I can't laugh hard enough. I'm saddened by the fact that people lost their life, and it is a statement that warmers have no clue.

yikes........didn't hear about it. Have to see if they have some vids. Here in New York, there were reports of genuine nut sack freezings. On Sunday morning, if you peed on the ground, it'd be frozen in about 30 seconds. THATS stoopid.

Here from 2007

yikes........didn't hear about it. Have to see if they have some vids. Here in New York, there were reports of genuine nut sack freezings. On Sunday morning, if you peed on the ground, it'd be frozen in about 30 seconds. THATS stoopid.
I posted the 2007 incident to show that eight years later and the same weather is happening. In a time it supposed to be the warmest evah........

Dude it's hilarious to watch these goofs keep posting warmest evah.....

12631564_814548908691370_2160326891334250355_n.jpg

Arlington, Wyoming

Wind Gust 103MPH

"Legend tells of a day, lost to the sands of time, when the Winds of Wyoming stopped, and all of her children fell sideways to the ground."

LOL.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back