More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
12631564_814548908691370_2160326891334250355_n.jpg

Arlington, Wyoming

Wind Gust 103MPH

"Legend tells of a day, lost to the sands of time, when the Winds of Wyoming stopped, and all of her children fell sideways to the ground."

LOL.....
Yes, but it is still producing the 3.5 mw of installed capacity. All the data proves this.

12631564_814548908691370_2160326891334250355_n.jpg

Arlington, Wyoming

Wind Gust 103MPH

"Legend tells of a day, lost to the sands of time, when the Winds of Wyoming stopped, and all of her children fell sideways to the ground."

LOL.....
Yes, but it is still producing the 3.5 mw of installed capacity. All the data proves this.

I know... Just ask Blunder Boy... :biggrin::blowup:

Uh, oh, Mann’s MBH98 ‘hockeystick’ emails ruled fair game by judge

Now this is funny.. Judicial watch has the right to see Michael Mann's Hockey stick emails... A judge ruled that they are public property and as such can not be withheld... I wonder if Mark Styne knows this now as Mann has been ducking and dodging this issue in discovery of his judicial arena... This is about to get real interesting..

Uh, oh, Mann’s MBH98 ‘hockeystick’ emails ruled fair game by judge

Now this is funny.. Judicial watch has the right to see Michael Mann's Hockey stick emails... A judge ruled that they are public property and as such can not be withheld... I wonder if Mark Styne knows this now as Mann has been ducking and dodging this issue in discovery of his judicial arena... This is about to get real interesting..

winning.......how corrupt can you get?

And the bozo's in this forum still contend that the investigation of Climategate was legit!!! Couldn't put these people in charge of anything!! They'd get fired in my business inside a week for what we know as obstruction.......like letting the fox family investigate the killing of the local chickens!!!:funnyface::funnyface::gay:. These people would stand in their own shit and tell us "What? It doesn't smell" to perpetuate the AGW narrative!!!:spinner:

I came across this on one of the sites I read occasionally..

Quiz: Do you understand the greenhouse effect? | Scottish Sceptic

AND this is how I did..:

Congratulations – you have completed Do you understand the greenhouse effect?.

You scored 52 points out of 52 points total.

Your obtained grade is "Professor"

Ive got to give it to the Phd who created this exam as a joke. He got the data right on the money.. I'd be willing to bet that most of the alarmist clan here couldn't muster up getting 25 points by guessing..

I thought it time to recap a bit..

What do the alarmists do when confronted with inconvenient facts which disprove their deceptions..

The HCN stopped rising so what did they do... ALTERED IT, ADJUSTED IT, HOMOGENIZED IT...

The satellites showed their deceptions so they... ADJUSTED IT and then changed the algorithms so that the satellites matched the NEW, BETTER, AND ADJUSTED radiosonde numbers.

When the 30% Ice coverage numbers were not giving them what they wanted, they changed it to the 15% coverage numbers and ADJUSTED the algorithm to match their expectations..

With this kind of fraud, there is consensus in the political agenda they are pushing, not true science..

More and more science is now showing the lie that is AGW. Paper after paper is showing the falsifications and deceptions that the climate faithful money and power grubbers spout and they are outed as, liars.

The fervor in all the threads lately are ones of "OMG!!!!! WERE GONNA DIE" And its the same old shit over and over again without a shred of proof.

I find it harder and harder each day to come in here and deal with the two year old mentality of the alarmists and their crap. too many here want to give up their freedoms and force me to give up mine.. FUCK THEM! We won't change the fools minds here, but publishing real science and talking about it one on one with friends, family, and acquaintances spreads the truth faster than the retards here who try and stop it.

There is a reason that the skeptics are winning the battle, we acknowledge that most people can understand the basics and we treat them like adults who can reason for themselves. Once given the real information, we find that they too can see the lies they have been feed..

AND this is how I did..:

Ive got to give it to the Phd who created this exam as a joke. He got the data right on the money.. I'd be willing to bet that most of the alarmist clan here couldn't muster up getting 25 points by guessing..

LAUGH..........MY.................BALLS................OFF

Another eye poke to the k00ks!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Funny thing is........in 2016, nobody cares about the "Greenhouse Effect"......yet the k00ks keep throwing it up!! Its been irrelevant for well over a decade now!!

AND this is how I did..:

LAUGH..........MY.................BALLS................OFF

Another eye poke to the k00ks!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Funny thing is........in 2016, nobody cares about the "Greenhouse Effect"......yet the k00ks keep throwing it up!! Its been irrelevant for well over a decade now!!
Great work!!

I was average

Less people than ever believe in global warming!!!

Dude I don't know how to break this to you but no matter whether or not you believe in the law of gravity ...if you leap off a tall enough building you will die...

This was on the front page of the Miami Herald today

Sea rise could force millions in Florida to adapt or flee, study finds
Miami Herald-18 hours ago
The number of people threatened by rising seas fueled by climate change in the U.S. could be three times greater than previously estimated, ...

Last edited:
Less people than ever believe in global warming!!!

Dude I don't know how to break this to you but no matter whether or not you believe in the law of gravity ...if you leap off a tall enough building you will die...

This was on the front page of the Miami Herald today

Sea rise could force millions in Florida to adapt or flee, study finds
Miami Herald-18 hours ago
The number of people threatened by rising seas fueled by climate change in the U.S. could be three times greater than previously estimated, ...
yeah they're really concerned.

New Developments - Miami Real Estate, Miami Homes South Beach Condos

"Property buyers and real estate investors can now look forward to numerous new developments within the Miami region, some of which are already available for purchase on the market at pre-construction deals.

The market has seen its ups and downs over the last couple of years, but things have never looked better for Miami as the demand for luxury condominiums continues to show great strength, especially in the last few quarters wherein domestic and foreign property buyers have been actively seeking out the best opportunities on the market.

Due to the fact that the demand remains high despite the region’s shrinking inventory supply, many real estate developers have found it ideal to bring new developments in to cater to the need for high-end real estate options within prime locations across the region."

oops!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back