More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Billy.............roflmao.............. snow in the Rockies this weekend!!:2up::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes SIr! Snow above 10,000 feet..

The Polar Jet has dropped below 60 Long a good 50 days early.. The monsoon flows are already here... Not looking for real hot days the rest of the summer.. Its going to be interesting..

Billy........today on Long Island it got to 95 or so.........same will go for tomorrow and Friday. People are freaking out but back in the 80's and 90's, we would always see 2 or 3 4 day periods of 100+ temps. Not anymore.......in fact, this is the first time in the 90s for us. Also bizarre. Last 3 summers, temps stay in the low 80's most of the summer.........odd as hell. Something is up......and its not the temperature. In June, had a few days where I was planning on taking kids to the beach but it was too cool. If it is 80 where I am it is only 70 at the shore........throw in a breeze and you are freezing your balls off, so no can go.

Hey Billy.............roflmao.............. snow in the Rockies this weekend!!:2up::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Polar Jet has dropped below 60 Long a good 50 days early.. The monsoon flows are already here... Not looking for real hot days the rest of the summer.. Its going to be interesting..

Billy........today on Long Island it got to 95 or so.........same will go for tomorrow and Friday. People are freaking out but back in the 80's and 90's, we would always see 2 or 3 4 day periods of 100+ temps. Not anymore.......in fact, this is the first time in the 90s for us. Also bizarre. Last 3 summers, temps stay in the low 80's most of the summer.........odd as hell. Something is up......and its not the temperature. In June, had a few days where I was planning on taking kids to the beach but it was too cool. If it is 80 where I am it is only 70 at the shore........throw in a breeze and you are freezing your balls off, so no can go.

The earth has entered a cooling phase. and its going to be abrupt. Hang on as this winter will most likely freeze over the great lakes this year. The patterns are already forming. The Polar regions are already near zero melt today... Its only the 10th of July...

The earth has entered a cooling phase. and its going to be abrupt. Hang on as this winter will most likely freeze over the great lakes this year. The patterns are already forming. The Polar regions are already near zero melt today... Its only the 10th of July...

Billy.......this whole concept of "global energy imbalances" is starting to gain momentum in the science community and sure as hell does explain these area's of the world that are cooling ( like in my region where we freeze our asses off 9 months out of the years recently ). It scud missiles the whole dynamic the k00ks cant explain.

Found this gem this morning...............

The extreme weather hoax is losing >>> ‘Extreme Weather Events’: Another Alarmist Myth .......there were more extreme weather events in the first part of the 20th century then the second!:2up::bye1:

Billy.......this whole concept of "global energy imbalances" is starting to gain momentum in the science community and sure as hell does explain these area's of the world that are cooling ( like in my region where we freeze our asses off 9 months out of the years recently ). It scud missiles the whole dynamic the k00ks cant explain.

The extreme weather hoax is losing >>> ‘Extreme Weather Events’: Another Alarmist Myth .......there were more extreme weather events in the first part of the 20th century then the second!:2up::bye1:

Was watching ABC this morning and the dam fools are using "feels like" rather than real temperatures, which are about 10 deg below normal for the time of year.. They are using the heat index in place of real temperatures in an effort to keep the AGW lie alive... deceitful little FKers

Many don't know what the difference is but take it as gospel... Using feelings rather than facts to drive their bullshit!

Was watching ABC this morning and the dam fools are using "feels like" rather than real temperatures, which are about 10 deg below normal for the time of year.. They are using the heat index in place of real temperatures in an effort to keep the AGW lie alive... deceitful little FKers

Many don't know what the difference is but take it as gospel... Using feelings rather than facts to drive their bullshit!
I saw the same thing on ABC this morning. Temperature index rather than temperatures. Funny as hell. I tell my wife all the time the tricks these fools use. Just another one of them.

And still no experimental evidence that CO2 can do anything to temperature as claimed. Zip in 5000 posts. Sea level hasn't risen and Gaum is still upright. Yep, that AGW stuff is nasty.

And still no experimental evidence that CO2 can do anything to temperature as claimed. Zip in 5000 posts. Sea level hasn't risen and Gaum is still upright. Yep, that AGW stuff is nasty.

And still no experimental evidence that CO2 can do anything to temperature as claimed.

Except absorb heat and leave the atmosphere. DERP!

And still no experimental evidence that CO2 can do anything to temperature as claimed.

it doesn't heat it up cause no one can prove it!!!!!! derp back at you

BTW, post up that experiment that shows CO2 warming up something. anything, I give a shit.

it doesn't heat it up

The Sun doesn't heat up the Earth? Why not?

it doesn't heat it up

not what I said mr. liar, not what I said, wow you can't read that big CO2 word there can you. Funny though. You should go take some basic language classes somewhere derp

it doesn't heat it up

not what I said mr. liar, not what I said, wow you can't read that big CO2 word there can you. Funny though. You should go take some basic language classes somewhere derp

not what I said mr. liar

When you say, "it...it...it", with no clear reference to what you're talking about, it makes me think English isn't your first language.

wow you can't read that big CO2 word there can you.

Are you trying to say "CO2 doesn't heat up the Earth"?
If so, say that, so I don't have to mock your poor English skills.

Please, mocking your poor understanding of science is exhausting enough.

it doesn't heat it up

not what I said mr. liar

When you say, "it...it...it", with no clear reference to what you're talking about, it makes me think English isn't your first language.

I did, CO2 doesn't heat up the earth. I've asked and I've asked and still today, no one can show that CO2 heats up the earth. I've asked you directly and you bow out.

BTW, I have in fact stated that CO2 cools the earth, but hey you have no memory skills so you don't remember those discussions.

it doesn't heat it up

not what I said mr. liar

I did, CO2 doesn't heat up the earth.

Does CO2 heat up?

it doesn't heat it up

not what I said mr. liar

Does CO2 heat up?
you mean does it absorb, yep.

So does it heat up? show us the experiment with a temperature reading.

it doesn't heat it up

not what I said mr. liar

I did, CO2 doesn't heat up the earth. I've asked and I've asked and still today, no one can show that CO2 heats up the earth. I've asked you directly and you bow out.

BTW, I have in fact stated that CO2 cools the earth, but hey you have no memory skills so you don't remember those discussions.

BTW, I have in fact stated that CO2 cools the earth

Yes you did. Your fantasy explanation was funny.

Is it still your position that CO2 absorbs energy but never radiates?

I've asked and I've asked and still today, no one can show that CO2 heats up the earth.

CO2 slows the escape of IR into space.

it doesn't heat it up

not what I said mr. liar

Does CO2 heat up?
you mean does it absorb, yep.

So does it heat up? show us the experiment with a temperature reading.

So does it heat up?

Yes. When matter absorbs energy, it heats up.

it doesn't heat it up

not what I said mr. liar

BTW, the way english works, my original reference was CO2, nothing else. You even reference it in your first reply, or were you referencing the sun in your reply to me? So when I write 'it' the reference is therefore for CO2. No where in my post did I type the word Sun. And yet, you were able to pull sun, from where, I don't know since there is no reference of it anywhere.

Hmmmmmm, seems it is you who lacks the language skills.

But I get it, you think you're a funny guy, and fail everyday at being the funny guy. I wouldn't want to use the word 'it' there cause you probably wouldn't be able to follow what the reference was for. LOL :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back