More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd........this is stoopid.........in southern New York this morning, it feels like mid-October. Im not kidding......Im sitting outside with my coffee in a lined hooded sweatshirt. Opened all the windows last night and there was a very cool crisp breeze. We are heading into mid-June....you would expect this in the Pocono Mountains but not Long Island. This is the third or fourth straight year of this shit but its now getting deeper into the summer we are seeing this.

wtf???:uhh:

Yep, chilly in Chicago too.
Doesn't agree with the atmosphere absorbing, never radiating "theory".
sure it is, it's doing exactly what I stated cooling the surface.

Todd........this is stoopid.........in southern New York this morning, it feels like mid-October. Im not kidding......Im sitting outside with my coffee in a lined hooded sweatshirt. Opened all the windows last night and there was a very cool crisp breeze. We are heading into mid-June....you would expect this in the Pocono Mountains but not Long Island. This is the third or fourth straight year of this shit but its now getting deeper into the summer we are seeing this.

What is cooling the surface? How?

Yeah, what is?

Yeah, what is?

You made the claim , explain.

Friday Funny: Study claiming psychotic traits linked to conservatism gets reversed–finds liberalism more likely to have those traits

I always knew they were FITH (Fucked In The Head). they don't have even one lick of common sense and they always twist their own short comings on others...

Saw that........duh.......knew that for the last 40 years.:2up:

As Ive said in the past.......its not intellect. Its thought processing. Big difference. Some of the points these guys make just don't conform with any level of reasoned judgment. That's called thought process disorder............when I say "inability to connect the dots" that's what I mean. Unlike cognitive processing, it is treatable with a pharmacological aid........on most cases.

Ask me how hard I laughed when I saw this in REALCLEARPOLITICS today?

World Sets Record For Fossil Fuel Consumption

Ooooooopsie.

Whos not winning?:beer:
Did you notice communist controlled countries don't give a rats ass about CO2 production? Only non-Communist countries are being ravaged by left wit enviro Marxists to kill their means of production. We have a whole bunch of useful idiots here that will help them with their lies and deceptions.

Last edited:
more AGW nutter losing..............

GOP AGs warn Dems that if climate skeptics can be prosecuted for ‘fraud,’ so can alarmists

Compared to about 7 or 8 years ago, alarmists really taking the big knobby cucumber lately.........and often.:bye1:

Who's not winning?:funnyface::funnyface:
From the Letter;

"First, this fraud investigation targets only “fossil fuel companies” and only statements minimizing climate change risks. 4 If it is possible to minimize the risks of climate change, then the same goes for exaggeration. If minimization is fraud, exaggeration is fraud. "

Source

Damn.... Time to demand the data and code by subpoena and start prosecuting these alarmist drones..

Disposable Cameras for the Kids: Photo-Propaganda

Purchase a single-use disposable Kodak/Polaroid land or underwater camera for your child this summer and take them to see Victoria Dam in Australia or Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom in the USA. Let them use their handy-dandy single-use disposable camera to take pictures and feel more 'in-tune with Earth.'

Best Disposable Underwater Cameras (Reviews)

Hydro-Man's Dam Mission (My Comic Vine Fan-Fic!)

camera2.jpg

Disposable Cameras for the Kids: Photo-Propaganda

Purchase a single-use disposable Kodak/Polaroid land or underwater camera for your child this summer and take them to see Victoria Dam in Australia or Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom in the USA. Let them use their handy-dandy single-use disposable camera to take pictures and feel more 'in-tune with Earth.'

Best Disposable Underwater Cameras (Reviews)

Hydro-Man's Dam Mission (My Comic Vine Fan-Fic!)

View attachment 79171

LMAO.........

How much do we laugh our asses off in here at the expense of the AGW k00ks??:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

New England retires coal.......and is looking at energy supply shortages in the next couple of years!!!:2up: Germans found out the same thing the hard way a few years back and are now building 20 new coal plants!!! Im laughing......stooped fuckers are going to be sitting in the dark occasionally and saying, "WTF?"

duh

As coal and nuclear plant retirements increase, New England looks to alternatives to fill void

And no worries.......a few years from now, as New Englanders start seeing their electric bills soaring ( just like in Germany ).....they'll demand something be done about it which of course means a return to coal. The dolt pols who pushed renewables to get elected will then be long gone........laughing their collective asses off by the way!!!:2up:

Last edited:
Autumn wind patterns return to the northern hemisphere..

No surprise to many of us who watch and forecast the weather patterns around the US, historical patterns repeat themselves. Many of my fellow forecasters, some in the Boulder Atmospherics Lab are now forced to acknowledge the upper level wind change as we have seen Santana winds on and off for over four weeks now.

This last week we have seen near freezing temperatures in the valleys of most of the Rocky Mountain ranges as the upper atmosphere continues to cool. Polar Region lows are growing and strengthening, the polar jet is enlarging and strengthening.

All indicators indicate that were going to have a very short lived summer. Current drying trends are 45-60 days early as are the wind pattern shifts.. Cooling of the northern hemisphere continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back