More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
six to seven inches on the driveway today, at least the temps went up. Stopped snowing for the moment. Expected -15 F temps Wednesday on the back side of this storm. global warming.
That will probably be your daytime high... I am actually surprised its that high..
got close to 32 this morning. at least clearing the snow wasn't cold. Funny thing happened Saturday, the wife and I headed out for Bowling Saturday night, and the air pressure in all of my tires dropped almost eight PPS. Got a low pressure warning for each tire. First time ever. The ally is almost 20 miles from the house. I was a bit concerned. Luckily the pressure stabilized at 27 PPS and I was able to fill them on Sunday. some of the things that happen in cold weather. Tire pressure changes.
The low over your head was about 920mb. Very low pressure for the earth and well below 1 atmosphere. Between that and the contraction of the molecules at that temp a loss of 8 psi in a tire is pretty close to what I would expect.

Last edited:
Wind chills will be extreme because it is blowing 20-30 knots today and tomorrow. The actual air temp lows are in the negative teens.
There will be regions tomorrow who's high temp will only be-20 to -30 deg F.. Your an idiot..
there saying temps like '85 Winter. but climate has changed.

These people are having a real hard time with weather pattern shifts. They simply dont understand why they are happening..

Wind chills will be extreme because it is blowing 20-30 knots today and tomorrow. The actual air temp lows are in the negative teens.
There will be regions tomorrow who's high temp will only be-20 to -30 deg F.. Your an idiot..

These people are having a real hard time with weather pattern shifts. They simply dont understand why they are happening..
Oh I agree, the funny thing is that the weather patterns haven't changed since I've been alive. 62 years. Until this kind of shit doesn't happen any longer, I could then consider the asinine statements by these global warming stupid people. Until then, they are just stupid people who don't have a brain.

Oh I agree, the funny thing is that the weather patterns haven't changed since I've been alive. 62 years. Until this kind of shit doesn't happen any longer, I could then consider the asinine statements by these global warming stupid people. Until then, they are just stupid people who don't have a brain.
Agree..

This pattern is common during cooling cycles. Has been for as long as they have been keeping records.

six to seven inches on the driveway today, at least the temps went up. Stopped snowing for the moment. Expected -15 F temps Wednesday on the back side of this storm. global warming.
That will probably be your daytime high... I am actually surprised its that high..
got close to 32 this morning. at least clearing the snow wasn't cold. Funny thing happened Saturday, the wife and I headed out for Bowling Saturday night, and the air pressure in all of my tires dropped almost eight PPS. Got a low pressure warning for each tire. First time ever. The ally is almost 20 miles from the house. I was a bit concerned. Luckily the pressure stabilized at 27 PPS and I was able to fill them on Sunday. some of the things that happen in cold weather. Tire pressure changes.
The low over your head was about 920mb. Very low pressure for the earth and well below 1 atmosphere. Between that and the contraction of the molecules at that temp a loss of 8 psi in a tire is pretty close to what I would expect.

The low over your head was about 920mb. Very low pressure for the earth and well below 1 atmosphere.

You think lower pressure outside the tire will reduce the pressure inside the tire? LOL!

Between that and the contraction of the molecules at that temp a loss of 8 psi in a tire is pretty close to what I would expect.

You think the individual molecules contract? Have you failed out of all your chemistry and physics classes?
Or did you just give up after you failed the first time? Because.....Damn!

Wuwei
Crick
IanC

Check out Billy's latest bloopers.

The low over your head was about 920mb. Very low pressure for the earth and well below 1 atmosphere.

You think lower pressure outside the tire will reduce the pressure inside the tire? LOL!

Between that and the contraction of the molecules at that temp a loss of 8 psi in a tire is pretty close to what I would expect.

You think the individual molecules contract? Have you failed out of all your chemistry and physics classes?

Wuwei
Crick
IanC

So COLD AND BAROMETRIC pressure have no effects?

You really are F-ed in the head...

Let me clear this up for you...

upload_2019-1-28_12-33-8.png

Altitude is the equivalent of 10mb per thousand feet.(FYI this is how an altimeter works)

So the simple change from 1030mb to 930mb will lower the PSI by roughly 6 psi... Then add the contracting due to cold... easily 8-10 psi total loss.

You really are ignorant... Todd.

Last edited:

Wuwei
Crick
IanC

View attachment 242664

Altitude is the equivalent of 10mb per thousand feet.(FYI this is how an altimeter works)

So the simple change from 1030mb to 930mb will lower the PSI by roughly 6 psi... Then add the contracting due to cold... easily 8-10 psi total loss.

Where the fuck did I say that? Moron.

Tell me how reducing the pressure outside the tire reduces the pressure inside.

So the simple change from 1030mb to 930mb will lower the PSI by roughly 6 psi...

Never put a balloon in a bell jar, eh?

Then add the contracting due to cold..

Tell me more about your "contracting air molecules". DURR.

"In the beautiful Midwest, windchill temperatures are reaching minus 60 degrees, the coldest ever recorded. In coming days, expected to get even colder. People can’t last outside even for minutes. What the hell is going on with Global Waming? Please come back fast, we need you!" - President Trump

Wuwei
Crick
IanC

View attachment 242664

So the simple change from 1030mb to 930mb will lower the PSI by roughly 6 psi...

Wow... You win.. I wont argue with an idiot..

Wuwei
Crick
IanC

View attachment 242664

I know I win, your list of errors is long but distinguished.

Still no source for magnetic photons? DERP!

Wuwei
Crick
IanC

Hahahahaha, compared to his usual gaffes these ones are so minor that they hardly budge the boob-o-meter.

Wuwei
Crick
IanC

View attachment 242664

Arguing with idiots...

Todd's list of being wrong is long and he is incapable of cognitive thought..

arguing with idiots.JPG

Wuwei
Crick
IanC

View attachment 242664

Arguing with idiots...

Todd's list of being wrong is long and he is incapable of cognitive thought..

View attachment 242781

You said photons were magnetic. That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted here.
And that includes years of SSDD's idiocy.

Were you lying when you made that claim?
Or did you actually believe that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back