More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So COLD AND BAROMETRIC pressure have no effects?

You really are F-ed in the head...

Let me clear this up for you...

View attachment 242664

Altitude is the equivalent of 10mb per thousand feet.(FYI this is how an altimeter works)

So the simple change from 1030mb to 930mb will lower the PSI by roughly 6 psi... Then add the contracting due to cold... easily 8-10 psi total loss.

You really are ignorant... Todd.

Where the fuck did I say that? Moron.

Tell me how reducing the pressure outside the tire reduces the pressure inside.

So the simple change from 1030mb to 930mb will lower the PSI by roughly 6 psi...

Never put a balloon in a bell jar, eh?

Then add the contracting due to cold..

Tell me more about your "contracting air molecules". DURR.
Wow... You win.. I wont argue with an idiot..

I know I win, your list of errors is long but distinguished.

Still no source for magnetic photons? DERP!

Arguing with idiots...

Todd's list of being wrong is long and he is incapable of cognitive thought..

View attachment 242781

You said photons were magnetic. That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted here.
And that includes years of SSDD's idiocy.

Were you lying when you made that claim?
Or did you actually believe that?

Come on Todd.. Is a photon a particle of matter which is made up of protons and neutrons holding a specific charge or is it energy consisting of protons only? Do these items hold a specific electrical charge or not?

Your move...

All matter has a charge.. thus all matter is subject to gravity (magnetism/electrostasis)

PeriodicTableWallpaper1.png

Last edited:
Not sure if I heard correctly this morning or not, but Chicago has had 13 days of snow, which either tied or set a record for consecutive days of snow, since the late '70s. But we won't see snow. ~40 years, that is climate, and not weather, and no change obviously since the 70's. Oh and tonight into tomorrow, we will next see records on day time high's lower than 1983 set at -11 F. Records, in a period of time people are saying climate changed. I think Chicago isn't part of the globe then, nor any state near us cause our winters are still the same after 40 years at least. ouch!!! to the loser warmers. WINNING

Not sure if I heard correctly this morning or not, but Chicago has had 13 days of snow, which either tied or set a record for consecutive days of snow, since the late '70s. But we won't see snow. ~40 years, that is climate, and not weather, and no change obviously since the 70's. Oh and tonight into tomorrow, we will next see records on day time high's lower than 1983 set at -11 F. Records, in a period of time people are saying climate changed. I think Chicago isn't part of the globe then, nor any state near us cause our winters are still the same after 40 years at least. ouch!!! to the loser warmers. WINNING
That region is smashing 180 year old records for cold and snow... An it isn't over yet.. Tomorrow morning I expect to see over 1,200 low temp and daily low/high temp records smashed in a 24 hour period.

That region is smashing 180 year old records for cold and snow... An it isn't over yet.. Tomorrow morning I expect to see over 1,200 low temp and daily low/high temp records smashed in a 24 hour period.
how can that be? climate changed!!!! funny when real life facts just clobber the bajesus out of nut fks eh?

Billy_Bob everyday in this forum, and especially this thread, it's fun stompen on stupid fks that say climate has changed and then these natural occurrences pop up 180 years later. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

skookerasbil thanks for the thread my man. I do enjoy the thrills of winning in here. to the stupid fks that think they can control mother nature.

:fu:

Where the fuck did I say that? Moron.

Tell me how reducing the pressure outside the tire reduces the pressure inside.

So the simple change from 1030mb to 930mb will lower the PSI by roughly 6 psi...

Never put a balloon in a bell jar, eh?

Then add the contracting due to cold..

Tell me more about your "contracting air molecules". DURR.

Arguing with idiots...

View attachment 242781

You said photons were magnetic. That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted here.

Come on Todd.. Is a photon a particle of matter which is made up of protons and neutrons holding a specific charge or is it energy consisting of protons only? Do these items hold a specific electrical charge or not?

Your move...

All matter has a charge.. thus all matter is subject to gravity (magnetism/electrostasis)

Come on, Billy. You made a stupid claim, just admit you were wrong.

Is a photon a particle of matter which is made up of protons and neutrons

Nope.

All matter has a charge.. thus all matter is subject to gravity

Gravity is based on charge? Dude!

Let's deal with one bit of your idiocy at a time.

Wow... you're the next Einstein.

Do you really want to say this? I guess it doesn't matter considering what you've already said elsewhere, but this is really, really, really stupid.

Do you really want to say this? I guess it doesn't matter considering what you've already said elsewhere, but this is really, really, really stupid.
cause your credentials give that credibility. LOL :auiqs.jpg:

If true it only proves how elites can get the stupid masses voting against their own interests 100% of the time. People love choking on smog, getting cancer, and watching the changing coastlines gobble up their houses. Just keep attacking anyone who says otherwise as a "nutter" and you'll win. Who'll pay is the Millenniels and Gen Xers. The old people had a nice life so fuk everyone else.

If true it only proves how elites can get the stupid masses voting against their own interests 100% of the time. People love choking on smog, getting cancer, and watching the changing coastlines gobble up their houses. Just keep attacking anyone who says otherwise as a "nutter" and you'll win. Who'll pay is the Millenniels and Gen Xers. The old people had a nice life so fuk everyone else.
skunkle :dunno::eek2:

Wow...

You cant refute what I have stated so you stoop to alyinsky style tactics of a fool..

You seem to think I care about what you think.. Wrong! You're a dupe and a fool. All you have are appeals to your failed authorities and their pseudoscience lies. Logical fallacy is all you got..

Fuck Off Crick.. Your an Idiot...

Last edited:

Arguing with idiots...

View attachment 242781

Your move...

Nope.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Good luck Todd.. You're going to need it!

Electrostasis: "The condition of matter and particles, where the energy state/bonds within matter are attracted to other matter."

I believe this is called Gravitational Pull that all masses exhibit. It is also quantified by the type and mass of matter. As the mass increases the pull increases relative to the type of matter. A collapsed star, or white dwarf has massive electrostasis pull due to its compressed state.. Light is bent by the gravitational pull of these stars and black holes are even of greater strength as they pull all light into them.

Good luck Todd...

Last edited:

Arguing with idiots...

View attachment 242781

Your move...

Nope.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Electrostasis: "The condition of matter and particles, where the energy state/bonds within matter are attracted to other matter."

I believe this is called Gravitational Pull that all masses exhibit. It is also quantified by the type and mass of matter. As the mass increases the pull increases relative to the type of matter. A collapsed star, or white dwarf has massive electrostasis pull due to its compressed state.. Light is bent by the gravitational pull of these stars and black holes are even of greater strength as they pull all light into them.

Good luck Todd...

So you won't be providing any back up for your "photons are magnetic" idiocy? Shocking!

Your move...

Do you ask this question seriously? You believe there is a chance that a photon could be made of protons and neutrons but that if it is not, it is made of protons only?

All matter contains electrons but that does NOT mean all matter has a charge. Matter that has an imbalance in the numbers of protons and electrons has a charge. Unless an atom has a charge, magnetic fields will have NO effect on it. I would not be exaggerating to say you could get this information from most 7th graders. And what were you thinking the periodic table was going to convey? Did you think photons were listed there somewhere? Photons are NOT made of protons or neutrons or any combination thereof. Electromagnetic radiation propagates as orthogonal electric and magnetic fields. It's energy exists in indivisible units called quanta. One photon is one quantum of EM radiation.

]Electrostasis: "The condition of matter and particles, where the energy state/bonds within matter are attracted to other matter."

I'd like to know where you found this statement. Because my Google search for a definition of "electrostasis" went, in every single instance, to "electrostatic", a non-moving electric charge. Static charges are attracted to other matter, if and only if it possesses the opposite electric charge.

This is extraordinarily wrong. You are correct that the gravity affects photons but neither side of that interaction involves electric charge. This is really basic stuff. I had no idea you were...

Your move...

Do you ask this question seriously? You believe there is a chance that a photon could be made of protons and neutrons but that if it is not, it is made of protons only?

All matter contains electrons but that does NOT mean all matter has a charge. Matter that has an imbalance in the numbers of protons and electrons has a charge. Unless an atom has a charge, magnetic fields will have NO effect on it. I would not be exaggerating to say you could get this information from most 7th graders. And what were you thinking the periodic table was going to convey? Did you think photons were listed there somewhere? Photons are NOT made of protons or neutrons or any combination thereof. Electromagnetic radiation propagates as orthogonal electric and magnetic fields. It's energy exists in indivisible units called quanta. One photon is one quantum of EM radiation.

]Electrostasis: "The condition of matter and particles, where the energy state/bonds within matter are attracted to other matter."

I'd like to know where you found this statement. Because my Google search for a definition of "electrostasis" went, in every single instance, to "electrostatic", a non-moving electric charge. Static charges are attracted to other matter, if and only if it possesses the opposite electric charge.

This is extraordinarily wrong. You are correct that the gravity affects photons but neither side of that interaction involves electric charge. This is really basic stuff. I had no idea you were...

Your a pathetic piece of shit who would not know science if it bit you in the ass.. So now to see just how pathetic you really are, tell us how a photon, which is a particle and has mass, affects a warmer body than its radiated temperature.

Ill wait for this pathetic lie you will now have to concoct. BE sure and show your work..

Your move...

Your a pathetic piece of shit who would not know science if it bit you in the ass.. So now to see just how pathetic you really are, tell us how a photon, which is a particle and has mass, affects a warmer body than its radiated temperature.

Ill wait for this pathetic lie you will now have to concoct. BE sure and show your work..

tell us how a photon, which is a particle and has mass,

How many photons in a gram?

Your move...

First you answer how matter that is radiating at a colder temperature can warm a warmer mass..

Your move...

First you answer how matter that is radiating at a colder temperature can warm a warmer mass..

First you answer how matter that is radiating at a colder temperature can warm a warmer mass.

According to Stefan-Boltzmann, the warmer object is radiating more than it is absorbing. So it cools.

Now you're free to admit you were talking out of your ass.
Photons have no mass and are not magnetic.

Go on, admit it.

Update on CMIP Models and their predictive failures. Outside of 2 standard deviations again... And the great pause has resumed..

upload_2019-1-30_9-22-50.png

Last edited:

Your move...

First you answer how matter that is radiating at a colder temperature can warm a warmer mass.

According to Stefan-Boltzmann, the warmer object is radiating more than it is absorbing. So it cools.

Now you're free to admit you were talking out of your ass.
Photons have no mass and are not magnetic.

Go on, admit it.
All you have is shuck and jive.. Nice... Come on big boy pony up..

All matter has mass. All matter has an electric charge. All matter is therefore attracted or repelled. You missed that all matter is energy in a standing wave?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back