More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JC.....hey man....see any balls rolling around the streets today? Holy fucking shit....gotta figure this is st00pid cold even for you!

If you have any personal observations you've seen.....love to hear them. Try the hot water trick?
grandson did the hot water trick this morning. funny shit. turns into snow immediately when it hits the air.

High right now is -17F. record high was -11 from 1983, wind chill is -39F. I think tonight it's supposed to get down to -29F and -60F windchill. Both records I believe. I believe the record is -27F for the low from 1985, wind chill I don't know at the moment.

I have two dogs, I won't let them go out for longer than five minutes. out, do their business and right back in. My nuts would freeze off.
Was just looking at the EU model and your slated to hit -34 tonight before wind chill. You have already smashed the day time high/low temperature record by -5 deg F.

JC.....hey man....see any balls rolling around the streets today? Holy fucking shit....gotta figure this is st00pid cold even for you!

If you have any personal observations you've seen.....love to hear them. Try the hot water trick?
grandson did the hot water trick this morning. funny shit. turns into snow immediately when it hits the air.

High right now is -17F. record high was -11 from 1983, wind chill is -39F. I think tonight it's supposed to get down to -29F and -60F windchill. Both records I believe. I believe the record is -27F for the low from 1985, wind chill I don't know at the moment.

I have two dogs, I won't let them go out for longer than five minutes. out, do their business and right back in. My nuts would freeze off.
Was just looking at the EU model and your slated to hit -34 tonight before wind chill. You have already smashed the day time high/low temperature record by -5 deg F.
yeah, been tracking the temps forecast. I bet it gets colder than what they're predicting. gut tells me that.

Gaia doesn't care what skeptics or believers in climate change believe, but she will respond to what they do.

No she won't. She laughs at puny man and does what she does regardless of what we do.

Laughing at the BBC. They tripped all over themselves when reporting the temperatures in the US ( did not even bother with Canada) to fit it into the global warming narrative. With talking heads "it`s the weather, not the climate" and ending it with "it`s unbelievably hot in Australia"...which is of course the climate not the weather.
But I`m willing to bet any amount the BBC did not broadcast in Australia how cold it is in North America and tell them their heat wave is just the weather. In any case how can it be "global" if 1/2 the inhabited land mass of the globe is in the deep freeze?

The Guardian: Green Car Maker Tesla Just Laid Off a Quality Control Department

Time to revisit my prediction of Telsa lasting a year... with massive layoffs and killing of the quality control of their products, its going to crash inside 6 months. No one can survive if their product is crap and failing. Current rates of major problems in their products is 1 in 2. Killing quality control is a dying gasp...

not sure if we broke the -27 record yet, but -24 when I woke up at 6:30am. Forecast is for six days of snow starting tonight. too funny, every aspect of global warming is being shot down. I'm in the middle of it. Rockford, IL reported -31 this morning. that is a bit northeast of me by 50 miles. have a warm day all you AGW believers, I'll stay put in my arctic wonderland.

not sure if we broke the -27 record yet, but -24 when I woke up at 6:30am. Forecast is for six days of snow starting tonight. too funny, every aspect of global warming is being shot down. I'm in the middle of it. Rockford, IL reported -31 this morning. that is a bit northeast of me by 50 miles. have a warm day all you AGW believers, I'll stay put in my arctic wonderland.
The US-CRN station just outside of the Chicago area registered -29.2 deg F.. I am looking at the unadjusted temp data for the five official HCN sites inside Chicago showing -26.8 deg F as the official low. You at least matched the all time low. UHI is the reason you may have failed to breach the all time low temp record. It just depends on which site they choose to be the 'official' record. (if I am not mistaken they aggregate the five and average.)

Have to say, it's tough to argue CO2 shit when right now, in Chicago under full sunshine, the temp is -11F at 9:46AM. It's almost like there is no atmosphere.

The colder it gets the more hysterical how the BBC reports it. Some of that was to be expected when the BBC announced a couple of months ago that they will no longer "be a platform for climate change deniers"..In other words nothing the so called "climate scientists" are claiming will be questioned by the BBC,
Thus one of the news reports regarding the current cold was concluded with some ass whose name I forgot who "explained" how CO2 is the prime temperature driver. His study "proves" that Christopher Columbus triggered a mini ice age. His arrival infected and killed ~ 40 million natives he said. This in turn caused tree to grow where these people had agricultural fields and the trees consumed enough CO2 causing an ice age. All the while the BBC jerk who interviewed him was nodding in agreement and thanked him for educating the public.
I should have recorded it but did not want to bother uploading this crap, because I am sure it will appear on the internet and get retweeted & mentioned by our local CO2 idiots anyway.

The colder it gets the more hysterical how the BBC reports it. Some of that was to be expected when the BBC announced a couple of months ago that they will no longer "be a platform for climate change deniers"..In other words nothing the so called "climate scientists" are claiming will be questioned by the BBC,
Thus one of the news reports regarding the current cold was concluded with some ass whose name I forgot who "explained" how CO2 is the prime temperature driver. His study "proves" that Christopher Columbus triggered a mini ice age. His arrival infected and killed ~ 40 million natives he said. This in turn caused tree to grow where these people had agricultural fields and the trees consumed enough CO2 causing an ice age. All the while the BBC jerk who interviewed him was nodding in agreement and thanked him for educating the public.
I should have recorded it but did not want to bother uploading this crap, because I am sure it will appear on the internet and get retweeted & mentioned by our local CO2 idiots anyway.
Talk about revisionist history... that is one hell of a whooper that reporter told. Not one fact was true and his "driver of global warming" is a flat out lie backed up by empirical evidence showing it is reactive to other events. It drives nothing!

"The 1936 North American cold wave ranks among the most intense cold waves in the recorded history of North America. The Midwestern United States and the Canadian Prairies were hit the hardest. Only the Southwestern United States and California largely escaped its effects.

February 1936 was the coldest February on record in the contiguous U.S., narrowly eclipsing February 1899.[1] It also was the coldest month ever in Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota.

The meteorological winter (December through February) of 1935/36 was the coldest on record for Iowa,[2] Minnesota,[3] North Dakota,[4] and South Dakota.[5] This winter was much colder than the immediately preceding winters. 1930 through 1934 had very mild winters in the U.S. 1930/31 was warm in the western north central states; 1931/32 in the mid- and south-Atlantic states, the eastern north central states, and the eastern south central states; 1932/33 in New England; and, 1933/34 in the mountain and Pacific states.[6] In the northern plains, the Februaries of 1925, 1926, 1927, 1930, 1931, and 1935 are among the 25 warmest Februaries between 1895 and 2017, although 1929 had the third-coldest February of all-time.[7]"

#PolarVortex2019 smashes records – 84 million people below 0°F

upload_2019-1-31_15-53-47.png

Last edited:
Talk about revisionist history... that is one hell of a whooper that reporter told. Not one fact was true and his "driver of global warming" is a flat out lie backed up by empirical evidence showing it is reactive to other events. It drives nothing!
Of course it is a flat out lie, so is almost everything else the BBC has lately. Mostly lies by omission especially when it comes to Trump and everybody + everything related to him and his policy decisions.
The BBC went nuts when Trump poked fun at global warming and had 1/2 a dozen liberal assholes who were "offended" by it and were venting their anger for an entire segment. The only reason I watch the BBC is to amuse myself in a way we Germans call Schadenfreude how Trump gets under the skin of these PC phonies.
How phony are they? You should watch their "travel show". It`s hosted either by a black guy in a wheel chair or a blind guy who stumbles around with a cane interviewing all these "nice people" in the countries Trump black listed.

Last edited:
Skooks, Billy, take a look at the weather map and where the only nasty is at tonight. I couldn’t script it

JC.....its 20 here today! A damn heat wave!
It’s 34 today, 64 degree swing. And they want to say CO2 or the gas in the atmosphere causes more heat. No, pressures cause weather swings everywhere. Too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back