More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the level of angst in the AGW crowd every time they come in this forum and see this thread with a million posts and a billion views! Hangs up at the top of the page every day while their alarmist threads fizzle out after a few days....maybe 2 weeks once in a blue moon! Oy

upload_2019-2-6_21-50-44.png

lol....

Were just 35 deg F below normal... Here comes another arctic low for the Midwest... enjoy it!

So guys....when will I be seeing any snow here in NYC?
Considering the low stalled over Wyoming and it got down to -32 deg F I'm betting on Sunday or Monday.. IF it stalls over the Midwest we could have a repeat of the last polar low intensifying.. Some of the charts have this thing stalling over the Midwest and going sub-arctic for over a week..

View attachment 244577

lol....

Were just 35 deg F below normal... Here comes another arctic low for the Midwest... enjoy it!
Billy, 40 mile an hour gusty winds tonight into tomorrow. Going to post-25 windchill overnight. 3 f weather.
And if it stalls you'll get -20 to -30 deg temps before wind chill... We lost power last night when a transformer failed.... Nice to have the wood burner.. Its currently -5 deg F... with winds of 25mph sustained gusting to 35mph...

Last edited:
View attachment 244577

lol....

Billy, 40 mile an hour gusty winds tonight into tomorrow. Going to post-25 windchill overnight. 3 f weather.
And if it stalls you'll get -20 to -30 deg temps before wind chill... We lost power last night when a transformer failed.... Nice to have the wood burner.. Its currently -5 deg F... with winds of 25mph sustained gusting to 35mph...
They said we will see gusts of 50

My area of Tri-Cities Washington has around 10-12" on the ground from snowfall of the last 2 1/2 days, with another FOOT more coming in next two-three days. It is developing to be one of the snowiest February on record.

Here is the latest forecast for the next few days:

NOAA

The average WINTER snowfall is around 10" total...…., gargle.....

My corner of the country,

“Snow apocalypse” headed for Pacific Northwest

My area of Tri-Cities Washington has around 10-12" on the ground from snowfall of the last 2 1/2 days, with another FOOT more coming in next two-three days. It is developing to be one of the snowiest February on record.

Here is the latest forecast for the next few days:

NOAA

The average WINTER snowfall is around 10" total...…., gargle.....

My corner of the country,

“Snow apocalypse” headed for Pacific Northwest
Right now were catching the pulldown of arctic temps and I for one am looking forward to snow. It will bring the temps back up to around freezing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back