More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now its the alarmist BOM (Australian Bureau of Meteorology) manufacturing data because it doesn't say what they want.... SO they add 23% MORE RISE to the data set... Dr Johnson must be watching their election calendar.. With the left wing wanting carbon taxes and so many easily duped all they need is to up the lies... Their excuses for making the algorithm change to the MODEL was, 'it didn't reflect what they thought it should".. Now science is no longer subject to observations but to what they think it should say...

Credibility of the ABOM is now ZERO!

Another bureau rewrite warms Australia’s climate history

Now its the alarmist BOM (Australian Bureau of Meteorology) manufacturing data because it doesn't say what they want.... SO they add 23% MORE RISE to the data set... Dr Johnson must be watching their election calendar.. With the left wing wanting carbon taxes and so many easily duped all they need is to up the lies... Their excuses for making the algorithm change to the MODEL was, 'it didn't reflect what they thought it should".. Now science is no longer subject to observations but to what they think it should say...

Yo Billy, another weather day here in Chicago. Slippin and sliding on ice. Power went out this morning a frozen tree branch took out our power. out for two hours. inch of ice on the roads. travelable, but nasty. This is like three weeks now. supposed to get another round by thursday. oh boi!!!!

Yo Billy, another weather day here in Chicago. Slippin and sliding on ice. Power went out this morning a frozen tree branch took out our power. out for two hours. inch of ice on the roads. travelable, but nasty. This is like three weeks now. supposed to get another round by thursday. oh boi!!!!

Looks like you have at least two more lows coming your way before pattern shift. But then again the modeling is split on it going on for another three weeks.. Personally I'm leaning on a continued cold pattern as major pressure shifts have not yet occurred. We will See... We actually broke above freezing today. first time in four weeks.. 6-12 Inches projected for tomorrow and Thursday.

Looks like you have at least two more lows coming your way before pattern shift. But then again the modeling is split on it going on for another three weeks.. Personally I'm leaning on a continued cold pattern as major pressure shifts have not yet occurred. We will See... We actually broke above freezing today. first time in four weeks.. 6-12 Inches projected for tomorrow and Thursday.
It would have been a foot of snow had it been snow. I'm glad with the ice.

Sunsettommy here, see what this dufus said about our weather. too fking funny. It's from another thread, but it makes sense here after yours.

QUOTE="bob5463, post: 21804584, member: 61414"]
Because if the planet is indeed cooling, it is fact that colder temps are 20X more deadly than warmer temps.

In this mornings REALCLEAR.....

Record Cold Forces Rethink on Global Warming

Had no idea how much more disastrous global cooling is for the planet.....and with global temps on the decline since that late 90's, we could be looking at the imminent deaths of millions.

I was just thinking.....thank God climate change action in western countries has been virtually non- existent. I would submit that if temps continue to decline, the warmists should be forced to pay additional taxes to keep people from freezing!

Temperatures are not to be confused with the warming of a planet.
When storm season comes that is where you see the effects on global warming, higher temps cause more water in the atmosphere.
More water in the atmosphere and the storm carries more water to be rained upon earth.[/QUOTE]

Cold is only weather, you have to wait for it to heat up to be global warming. too fking funny. dude, bout shit myself.

Yuck, fortunately the Columbia Basin often becomes a donut hole in South Eastern area of the state,with storms raging all around it as it started to do yesterday, the 3-6" predicted yesterday never happened in my area.

Yuck, fortunately the Columbia Basin often becomes a donut hole in South Eastern area of the state,with storms raging all around it as it started to do yesterday, the 3-6" predicted yesterday never happened in my area.
And mine didn't convert to snow either. whew!!! Ice, but only slushy ice, it was bearable.

Looks like you have a small high pressure trying to form up there... I'm looking for a high to build in over Texas and that region. If it doesn't in the next few days were in for about three more weeks of this weather pattern.

Looks like you have a small high pressure trying to form up there... I'm looking for a high to build in over Texas and that region. If it doesn't in the next few days were in for about three more weeks of this weather pattern.
come on spring make an early entry!!!

Believe has littek to do with it.
Daily temp is not warming not cooling of the planet.

When Storms carry more water you see evidence not beliefs.

Believe has littek to do with it.
Daily temp is not warming not cooling of the planet.

When Storms carry more water you see evidence not beliefs.

LOL

Fortunately for you this isn't happening. Storm intensity is low and has been for about 9 years now.. A cooling world generally has less water vapor in its atmosphere and we are cooling..

NOAA%20ESRL%20AtmospericRelativeHumidity%20GlobalMonthlyTempSince1948%20With37monthRunningAverage.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back