More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for the hell of it, I got to thinking about this whole sea level rise concern. So went over to THE DRUDGE REPORT to see how many stories they have done on it in recent years!!

Had to go all the way back to late 2017 to find a story on sea level change and what to I find??

THIS >>

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2017/12/06/tidalgate-climate-alarmists-caught-faking-sea-level-rise/

Who couldn't burst out laughing, right?!!:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Really does speak to the volume of fakery that comes from these people..........

My God.....its almost April and freezing ass temps all over the country! Ghey.....hey JC....just 33 here this am. What a joke!
woke up to 23 degrees this morning.

The weather folks last night indicated the average temp is supposed to be 51. the seven day forecast they put up has four days in the forty's with the high of that at 47, one day right at 51 and the next two days over 51. so, out of seven days, four will be under average, one average and two over. trend is still cold.

skooks, woke up today temp was 44, not too bad. expect to hit a high of 62 today and after 1:00pm temps drop and back down to 44. Wow dude a short spring.

10 day forecast last night had six days under average of 51. two days well over, counting today which again after 1:00pm will fall back below 51, whew-hoo a whole two hours over average, and two days at average. and the last two of the ten are under average, April dude.

Another polar low...

I'm expecting a foot of snow in this one.. Very late in the year for polar lows but the hits just keep on coming. Three more in the pipe, at least, before patterns change.

JC.....summer tires going on the Coyote this weekend ftw! Might hit 60 on Saturday!! WINNING.
That may be premature sir!

Look at the polar low headed your way... :coffee:

Are you shitting me Billy? Heard it would be 60 degrees here on Sat......

You mean next week?

Maybe need to keep these AS tires on for 10 more days.....ghey.

JC.....summer tires going on the Coyote this weekend ftw! Might hit 60 on Saturday!! WINNING.
That may be premature sir!

Look at the polar low headed your way... :coffee:

Are you shitting me Billy? Heard it would be 60 degrees here on Sat......

You mean next week?

Maybe need to keep these AS tires on for 10 more days.....ghey.
LoL
Next week will be soupy for you...
three years ago 2016 opening day at White Sox Comiskey park April 8th it snowed. My buddy and I sat inside the Stadium Club, could barely see home plate the snow was so heavy.

Hey JC.....how did you make out with the white stuff?

I'm heading out this am in winter garb and a heavy skull cap. Relentless bs......dying for a shot of global warming gheyness here.:113::113::113:

Hey JC.....how did you make out with the white stuff?

I'm heading out this am in winter garb and a heavy skull cap. Relentless bs......dying for a shot of global warming gheyness here.:113::113::113:
no snow. That is due tonight. temps dropped down to the low thirties over night. it is currently 45. still very chilly. no relief over the weekend as I mentioned yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back