More record temps

Why no, Franky boy, it means that it never happened. It could not happen, after all, people like you predicted cooling, therefore, the last two weeks never happened. Just like the floods from May to present on the Missouri and Mississippi are not happening. And ol' Limpbaugh assured us that Heat Index is meaningless. Especially if your are blown out of your mind on Hillbilly Heroin, sitting in an air conditioned office.

I predict cooling the same way you predict warming: its cooler today than yesterday, therefore, at the present rate of cooling we will be at absolute zero by Labor Day. I have the same science behind my theory as you do.

In the real world, we've been in an overall warming period the last 14,000 years or so.

I never predicted "Cooling" I guess if I lost every argument as badly as you did I might have to start making things up too.

Dumb ass G-string. If you nonsense held any water, why is the Arctic Ice Pack shrinking so radically? Why does the volume continue to go down almost every year.

http://neven1.typepad.com/.a/6a0133f03a1e37970b01538e68f70e970b-pi

Hey google MENSA man nice choice on where to get that image.. LOL, A random Typepad blog? Really?..:lol:

Do you know what an anomaly is? Your graph records ice coverage anomalies relative to 1979 to 2011 average. Don't understand it do you... Yeah so much for MENSA, :lol: First the average they use to make the claim is represented by the mean of just the last 22 years.. Thats it, 22 years to make an average to show what exactly? That the ice anomalies had a decline of around -10 to -11 at its lowest point, and that trend of decline remained steady over the last 22 years... Anomalies, what are anomalies? Well as it pertains to this it would be strange or unexplained or abnormal readings.

Here's a definition of the word anomaly...Anomaly - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Definition of ANOMALY

: the angular distance of a planet from its perihelion as seen from the sun
: deviation from the common rule : irregularity
: something anomalous : something different, abnormal, peculiar, or not easily classified

SOOOOO, you sent me to a googled link to a random typepad blog, showing me a graph that shows anomalies in the ice coverage average of the last 22 years stating that anomalies over the last 22 years compared to the average are showing a continual decline in respect to the amount of ice coverage those anomalies represent on the chart.... GOt it.. LOL

And this tells us what exactly in regards to climate change? Nothing much like the rest of your PR posting nonsense... LOL MENSA man!

6a0133f03a1e37970b01538e68f70e970b-pi

Im laughing...........Rocks went over to the POLICTIS forum this am and is back in here right quick because he was getting his clock cleaned over there. Woke up this am and saw his guy who was a no-brainer icon just two years ago now just a tick over a 30% approval rating.

The left are beside themselves..............miserable to the nth degree.

Losing everywehre you look.

And by the way.........the country is on the verge of potential ecomonic crisis and the president is out there yesterday talking about CAFE Standards!!! What a genius!!:2up::2up::2up:

I gotta say.......watching the left crash and burn has been one of the most satisfying events Ive ever witnessed in my whole life. Who cant love watching arrogant assholes getting telephone poles up their asses on a daily basis?

Well, Kooky, watching the whole nation crash and burn is hardly satisfying. But, my job is safe for a while, so why should I bitch. After all, I work for a Russian company.

Well, Kooky, watching the whole nation crash and burn is hardly satisfying. But, my job is safe for a while, so why should I bitch. After all, I work for a Russian company.

Yes you do. EVRAZ is a gross polluter worldwide. Just like you are.

FRAUD!

= the price the country pays, unfortunately, to see again, as it did 35 years ago, that everything gets fubar'd when the nation puts a lefty in charge. The guy still has a shot but only if the following happen: 1) Put a moratorium on federal regulations through 2012, especially the EPA. 2) Make a committment of no increase in taxes through 2012.

Otherwise its bye-bye to the left governing this nation for a long, long, long time........at least a generation and probably more. Then we put the varsity in charge and the worm turns.:rock:

And dont be a phoney like all the other lefties who were gleeful back in the fall of 2008 when TARP became neccesary. You were laughing your balls of then.

My turn.:2up:

Polar Science Center » Arctic Sea Ice Volume Anomaly, version 2

Polar Science Center . Applied Physics Laboratory . University of Washington . 1013 NE 40th Street . Box 355640 . Seattle, WA 98105-6698

Voice: 206-543-6613 . Fax: 206-616-3142 . E-mail: [email protected]

Polar Science Center » In the Field

Real scientists doing real science, not flap yap anti-science knownothings like you and the rest of the denialist crowd.

Nice try at trying to repost that graphic using a different link....LOL pathetic...

Its a chart for anomalies moron. I explained this to you before. Ya got duped by another enviro blog telling you what a chart means.. All that chart does is chart anomalies, and anomalies are the odd readings. In this case it would most likely be the lowest recording in a given time. It tells us nothing in this context so stop trying to pretend it does moron. You MENSA BS is getting funnier by the second...:lol:

Without a reference for what they mean by "anomaly" in this chart, or data showing how they classified each as an anomalous reading, and their context in regards to that each recorded day/month/year, than the chart is useless and tells us nothing at all except the anomalies across the decades/years charted showed a decline.... Anomalies, not ice volume but strange readings in ice volume.. Get it yet MENSA man?

Keep posting this crap and use a different link each time, that way everyone can see exactly what kind of idiotic fraud you are...:lol:

Record Events for Sun Jul 24, 2011 through Sat Jul 30, 2011

High Temperatures: 647
Low Temperatures: 61

HAMweather Climate Center - Record High Temperatures for The Past Week - Continental US View

Record high temps in july????? Oh my god! :lol:

Dude your constant posting of numbers of record temps for each day does nothing to prove global warming.... So what if in the past week we had 600 some odd record highs across the US. Records mind you only since we started keeping track. It is NO evidence of a global warming beyond that of short term variability.

HAMweather Climate Center - Record High Temperatures for The Past Week - Continental US View

Dude your constant posting of numbers of record temps for each day does nothing to prove global warming.... So what if in the past week we had 600 some odd record highs across the US. Records mind you only since we started keeping track. It is NO evidence of a global warming beyond that of short term variability.

Ol' G-string once again demonstrates his lack of comprehension. It ain't whether the high temp record is in July or January. It is the ratio of high temp records for any period to those of the low temp records that count. If you are consistently getting a high ratio of high temps record over low temp records, and this goes on for a number of years, then it is safe to state that there is a warming going on. And that has been the case.

Of course, pointing out logic to G-string is a failed exercise.

Ol' G-string once again demonstrates his lack of comprehension. It ain't whether the high temp record is in July or January. It is the ratio of high temp records for any period to those of the low temp records that count. If you are consistently getting a high ratio of high temps record over low temp records, and this goes on for a number of years, then it is safe to state that there is a warming going on. And that has been the case.

LOL, thanks for pointing out once again you cannot think on a secondary level oldsocks...

My point still remains the same. A higher ratio of record highs posted on a daily basis here does not show evidence of AGW. Climate involves centuries, weather involves days get it yet?

A record ratio of highs in late july of this year or the last one or the next one does not constitute proof of global warming idiot. BTW, is this a record high temp ratio? And if so as compared to what time frame? Last 100 years? last 20?

See socks, this is why you are the eco-joke you are here.... Mr. MENSA man...lol

LOL, thanks for pointing out once again you cannot think on a secondary level oldsocks...

My point still remains the same. A higher ratio of record highs posted on a daily basis here does not show evidence of AGW. Climate involves centuries, weather involves days get it yet?

A record ratio of highs in late july of this year or the last one or the next one does not constitute proof of global warming idiot. BTW, is this a record high temp ratio? And if so as compared to what time frame? Last 100 years? last 20?

See socks, this is why you are the eco-joke you are here.... Mr. MENSA man...lol

I'm beginning to generate the belief that olfraudchriskonradtrollingblunder is incapable of thinking on any level. Their astounding scientific illiteracy is remarkable to behold.

No way in hell I'm going back thru 22 pages and reading what everyone's record temp was....according to the thread title anyway, that's what this is about.
I'll say that today, here in my part of the world, we hit 99 fucking degrees!!!!
I bet this is what hell almost feels like *ha*

Interesting. 0.37 So, coming off a strong La Nina, with a low TSI, the curve starts looking like it's headed for the same territory as 1998 and 2010.

More record temperatures.

All 50 States See Record Highs in July
YahooNews
8/1/11
(excerpts)

No state in the union was safe from July's blistering heat wave, according to data from the U.S. National Climatic Data Center.

The horrible July heat wave, lasting weeks in some cities, the entire month in others, affected nearly 200 million people in the United States at some point. Preliminary data show that 2,712 high-temperature records were either tied or broken in July, compared with 1,444 last year, according to the NCDC. At least one weather station in all 50 states set or tied a daily high temperature record at some point during July.

Two weather stations tied for the hottest temperature recorded during July. The Blythe station in Riverside County, Calif., and the Gila Bend station in Maricopa County, Ariz., both hit 120 degrees Fahrenheit (48.9 degrees Celsius) in July.

Even Alaska recorded unusually sweaty temperatures. The temperature at the Northway weather station in Southeast Fairbanks County hit a record 97 F (36.1 C) on July 11.

Newark, N.J., set an all-time high at 108 F (42.2 C) on July 22, breaking the record of 105 F (40.6 C), set in 2001.

In Washington, D.C., Dulles International Airport saw its hottest July on record this year and recorded its highest July temperature of all time at 105 F (40.6 C), on July 22. That same day, water in the nearby Potomac River was the hottest ever recorded at 96 F (35.4 C)...

Forum List

Back