More record temps

Green is the New Red!

Green is the New Red!

green_communism.jpg

Today our forecast is finally for a reasonably warm day...3 degrees above the seasonal average, and 25 below the record high temp.

Record Events for Wed Jun 8, 2011 through Tue Jun 14, 2011

High Temperatures: 979
Low Temperatures: 57

HAMweather Climate Center - Record High Temperatures for The Past Week - Continental US View
Huh... what I find interesting is that right in the middle of all the record high temperatures, there's a record low temperature.

So I started playing. Going back to single day readings, not the more 'awe inspiring' weekly compilations which really, when you look at them day by day, aren't that impressive. And strangely! Follow the pattern of weather! A hot front is moving through, wow! Record highs! Cold front? AMAZING! Record Lows! But funny thing is, most of that activity happened on ONE day.

Here. Try this people. Starting on January 1, 2011. Look at each day of the maps individually with the high temp and low temp checked for a week. Jan 1st. By the time the week was out, there were only 2 record high and 2 record low temps. But as a single week? HAH Looks crazy! The point is most of these temps are not SUSTAINED and in totally different places by the flow of the weather!

You will quickly see how trumped up this bullshit cherry picked insanity is. And how little it's worth is to climatology. I bet it will be even more evident if I can figure out how to animate that.

Whooooooole lotta correlation going on, and not much causation or proof of anything other than you can find anything you want on the web to hyperventilate going on.

yet more evidence Chris is playing smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:

HAMweather Climate Center - Record High Temperatures for The Past Week - Continental US View
Huh... what I find interesting is that right in the middle of all the record high temperatures, there's a record low temperature.

So I started playing. Going back to single day readings, not the more 'awe inspiring' weekly compilations which really, when you look at them day by day, aren't that impressive. And strangely! Follow the pattern of weather! A hot front is moving through, wow! Record highs! Cold front? AMAZING! Record Lows! But funny thing is, most of that activity happened on ONE day.

Here. Try this people. Starting on January 1, 2011. Look at each day of the maps individually with the high temp and low temp checked for a week. Jan 1st. By the time the week was out, there were only 2 record high and 2 record low temps. But as a single week? HAH Looks crazy! The point is most of these temps are not SUSTAINED and in totally different places by the flow of the weather!

You will quickly see how trumped up this bullshit cherry picked insanity is. And how little it's worth is to climatology. I bet it will be even more evident if I can figure out how to animate that.

Whooooooole lotta correlation going on, and not much causation or proof of anything other than you can find anything you want on the web to hyperventilate going on.

Global Warming means records low temperatures. If you hide the decline and multiply it by Mann's tree rings, it all adds up

Global Warming means records low temperatures. If you hide the decline and multiply it by Mann's tree rings, it all adds up
I swear... one of these days Imma slappa teeth outta yo' mouf you keep messin' wit' me like dat!

;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I owe you rep for that one!

Noaa just came out with May's global temperatures and there was a good size drop. .50c or the 10th warmest may. Year is the 12th so far.

Global Highlights

The combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for May 2011 was 0.50°C (0.90°F) above the 20th century average of 14.8°C (58.6°F). This is the 10th warmest such value since records began in 1880.

The combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for January–May 2011 was the 12th warmest on record. The year-to-date period was 0.48°C (0.86°F) warmer than the 20th century average.

My natural gas bill for the latest month is up 25% from last year. I have a more efficient gas dryer now. Care to guess where most of the usage is? Prices aren't that different, just so you know.

Matches up almost exactly to the total degree days comparison from 2010 to 2011 for the month at -28%.

Last edited:
Noaa just came out with May's global temperatures and there was a good size drop. .50c or the 10th warmest may. Year is the 12th so far.

Global Highlights

The combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for May 2011 was 0.50°C (0.90°F) above the 20th century average of 14.8°C (58.6°F). This is the 10th warmest such value since records began in 1880.

The combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for January–May 2011 was the 12th warmest on record. The year-to-date period was 0.48°C (0.86°F) warmer than the 20th century average.

...and that's all because of ManMade Global Warming

Forum List

Back