More Republicans Are Snapping Out Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden won the 2020 election.

Well, he was certainly awarded it after being selected by a vast rigging of it as widely detailed on 2/3/21 in Time Magazine by Molly Ball. You should read it. They lay out quite clearly how they spent a year rigging the 2020 election for Biden after their attempt to impeach Trump FAILED.

This lifelong Republican describes why he isn't anymore.

He very clearly explains how they don't have policies only wedge culture war issues they use to energize their base into voting.

#FactsOverFeelings #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS
One video equates to "more Republicans?" How do you know he's a lifelong Republican?

I get it Mark--- you get a vidicam and hire some loser, dress him up to look like your idea of a MAGA, then script him some story to read on camera about what a loser he was to follow Trump but has finally come to his senses.

Is this really how desperate you losers have become to actually think this will work and dissuade people from backing the only good candidate out there for America??? :lmao:

Trump is claiming that he looks like Elvis and has declared war on Taylor Swift.. Get real ... Trump is crazy as a bedbug

He very clearly explains how they don't have policies only wedge culture war issues they use to energize their base into voting.

The handful of trump Nazis that return to reality cannot hope to turn the tide against their former beloved cult leader. There are just too many diehard trump Nazis (both Republican and registered as independent) for Biden to win a second term.

dear OP,
sir I do DEEPLY apologize for what your fair, equitable mind had to experience in that TikTok video --yes a harlequinade uploaded onto TikTok by a very disgruntled, dishonest, RHETORICALLY-running-in-circles Caucasoid. That's all.
I hope you can get cognizant of what I am about to post here re: why you could have scoffed at that video...

What you saw in that vid is a White man who F*CKED OFF HIS WHITE PRIVILEGES in Life. And now he wants to blame other thriving, progress-driven Whitefolks bc we refused to stop him
. That's all.
Here are a few examples you should have caught onto, re: his running-in-circles rhetoric that made no sense at all:

• He said his Patriotism got exploited. He then absolutely, refused, to define what that meant 'in real time' with real instances of exploitation and how Patriotism was identified within that conundrum. Refused to qualify his gripe. He just continued to gripe.
  • He made it seem like Trump won, then became some subhuman person. Then he refused to give details on what Trump did. Refused to say what litmus test he used, to FAIRLY label Trump as for the subhuman acts he feel Trump did.
  • He complains over being told that the Republican Party is the only true American Party. Huh??? lol. You know, for years now, Biden and Liberals say that the Democratic Party is the only true American Party. Do you have a TikTok video where he is angry at Dems for saying that same thing? Probably not, Marc.

I can go on and on, about how you might have been hoodwinked in that video. Bamboozled.

Let me know, if you need other proofs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back