More Republicans Are Snapping Out Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
The border only really matters to those on the border. It doesn’t cancel out what most of the nation believes about abortion. They also know there’s a border bill ready and waiting that apparently we know nothing about, but know specifics of what it contains at the same time! :dunno:
Hey stupid, immigration is the Top issue among voters nationwide.

You really are a moron.

Quote me saying they won’t vote for Tater, Moron.

Puddinbrain has clearly lost a good portion of the black vote, which my link shows. Now, back up your claim he hasn’t.
No, your article does NOT show that.

Just because they are disappointed with Biden doesn't mean they are going to vote for a total racist like Trump. Ain't happening.

No, your article does NOT show that.

Just because they are disappointed with Biden doesn't mean they are going to vote for a total racist like Trump. Ain't happening.
Yes, it does Dumbass.

Your pathetic lies won’t work on me.

If you believe that Biden has lost 24% of black support in only 4 years, then there is no hope for you.

You live in fantasy land and you are truly an imbecile.
You are truly a foreign troll who doesn't know how to read polls. You joined our board to be a dick and you are doing a fine job of that.

This lifelong Republican describes why he isn't anymore.

He very clearly explains how they don't have policies only wedge culture war issues they use to energize their base into voting.

#FactsOverFeelings #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

Numbnuts you really don't want to be matched walk away democrats do you?

Idiot, uneducated white MAGA voters like you are too stupid to make smart voting decisions.
Hey DIPSHIT, I went to college in the 1970s on a state sponsorship (the idea was to keep high acedemic achievers from leaving the state and going elsewhere) and got my Masters after skipping several school grades being in the 99th percentile. You, asshole?

That's the bottom line.
The bottom line is that you are an ignorant, prejudiced moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back