More Republicans Are Snapping Out Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homophobic, too? Yeah, former Democrat my ass.
You're real big on making untrue assumptions. Not real good at substantiation. Please substantiate your claim to my being a racist. Please link to a racist post by me. You are the liar as well as the racist. Tsk, tsk, tsk, seek help, your self hatred must be all-consuming. Careful--your defamatory claims could translate to a large payday for those you defame or even worse. Ask Jussie Smollett.

This lifelong Republican describes why he isn't anymore.

He very clearly explains how they don't have policies only wedge culture war issues they use to energize their base into voting.

#FactsOverFeelings #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

Did you not notice his funny homemade hat in the video which plays next?

1707090028661.png

Here he is feeding his face and literally debating himself...

Your first clue should have been that your silly video is hosted on TikTok. MAGA doesn't play that; Communists do.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
You're real big on making untrue assumptions. Not real good at substantiation. Please substantiate your claim to my being a racist. Please link to a racist post by me. You are the liar as well as the racist. Tsk, tsk, tsk, seek help, your self hatred must be all-consuming. Careful--your defamatory claims could translate to a large payday for those you defame or even worse. Ask Jussie Smollett.
You're a Trump supporter. Enough said.

No decent person supports a racist and a fascist like Trump. It is literally that simple.

You can't expect decent people like me to approve of MAGA traitors such as yourself.

Did you not notice his funny homemade hat in the video which plays next?

View attachment 897621

Here he is feeding his face and literally debating himself...

Your first clue should have been that your silly video is hosted on TikTok. MAGA doesn't play that; Communists do.

How many times is the Simp MarcATL gonna get duped by these false flag “MAGA” morons? :auiqs.jpg:

You're a Trump supporter. Enough said.

No decent person supports a racist and a fascist like Trump. It is literally that simple.

You can't expect decent people like me to approve of MAGA traitors such as yourself.
How did your moronic tactic of broad brush labeling of all Trump voters work out for Hitlery, liar? :auiqs.jpg:

Nope, sorry to disappoint your traitor MAGA ass.
Funny, now I'm a traitor too? What makes you think I'm MAGA? Because I don't like that piece of garbage in the WH who has trashed this nation?

I'm retired military
More likely dishonorably discharged. I bet you followed that traitor who fled his post who Barry Obumma gave a pardon to, and have a poster of Gen. Milley in your bedroom you jack off to.

and a proud liberal.
I know liberals and you are no liberal. You are a gutless, punk progressive America hater.

Funny, now I'm a traitor too? What makes you think I'm MAGA? Because I don't like that piece of garbage in the WH who has trashed this nation?

More likely dishonorably discharged. I bet you followed that traitor who fled his post who Barry Obumma gave a pardon to, and have a poster of Gen. Milley in your bedroom you jack off to.

I know liberals and you are no liberal. You are a gutless, punk progressive America hater.
How's Commander Bonespurs foot coming along? The one he used to weasel out of Nam.

Now raaaaaaaaaant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back