More stoners = More Democrats just like more illegals = More Democrats

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
More Gays and Trannys = More Democrats...etc
It’s no secret to anybody sane....The DNC is on a serious mission to foster and manifest mass degradation within our nation...it’s their only hope to stay relevant.
Conversely, the GOP knows that Americans must create a dynamic where we expect better of our fellow Americans...hence the MAGA push.
This is literally a race between Good and Evil...grab your popcorn.

Pennsylvania recently ruled that either you can have your pot, or you can have your firearms. But not both.

I'm curious: does making recreational pot use legal mean that Republicans and third party voters are going to become stoners, and hence Democrats?

I'm curious: does making recreational pot use legal mean that Republicans and third party voters are going to become stoners, and hence Democrats?

It’s very possible...stoners love their weed...and they love those who champion them for using it.

It’s no secret to anybody sane....The DNC is on a serious mission to foster and manifest mass degradation within our nation...it’s their only hope to stay relevant.
Conversely, the GOP knows that Americans must create a dynamic where we expect better of our fellow Americans...hence the MAGA push.

I believe you made a similar post in another thread in which you brought up alcohol and cigarettes. Is my memory correct, or am I making things up in my head? :)

One of the most pathetic fake posts ever. People wake up and hustle in this godforsaken rat race to better their families not the country. Nobody works all day thinking "now how can I make this country better." The transgender stuff is a total non issue for 99 percent of normal people.

Imagine putting Putin’s Puppet the serial sex offender on the side of GOOD..

One of the most pathetic fake posts ever. People wake up and hustle in this godforsaken rat race to better their families not the country. Nobody works all day thinking "now how can I make this country better." The transgender stuff is a total non issue for 99 percent of normal people.
Not those that fantasize about butt sex all day and night like conservatives...Weird ain't it?

The liberal progressive Democrat party is and always has been the useful idiots of communist regimes. That's carved in stone and no amount of revisionism is going to prove otherwise.

I believe you made a similar post in another thread in which you brought up alcohol and cigarettes. Is my memory correct, or am I making things up in my head? :)

That’s clever...I’ll bite.
Since you’re looking at the post in that “other thread”...what’s on you mind?

Conservatives believe in personal freedom...oh wait. Put doesn't fit into the agenda. Hypocrites trying to legislate morality. What one does to themself in their own home is their business.

The liberal progressive Democrat party is and always has been the useful idiots of communist regimes. That's carved in stone and no amount of revisionism is going to prove otherwise.
Drunken Joe McCarthy lover.

Forum List

Back