More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude. YOu look sad. You want to dig into the study to find a by school breakdown, ask for the link, and I will give it to you.
Pretending that I have not more than met your challenge, is making you look stupider than normal.
Stop listening to Ben Shapiro, Richard Spencer, or reading the Breitbart website dude

Why should anybody do that?
OK. Carry on listening them lol

We will.
Cool. The past present and future of black ppl concern me the most and in that history white ppl are the main evil.

I don't care about white people the way you do. And I'm sure you don't care about black people the way I do. So at least that's understood.

You openly admitted that you yourself are evil in a prior post.

You no longer have any credible complaint against white people, when you said about yourself "Yes, I am racists".

No one cares what an evil person says. First fix yourself, before you complain about others.

Paul,
It's good that you are honest about having no white friends. but dayum....
There is no friendships between blacks and whites
You are one dumb ass MoFo.
OK
THINK FOOL!
Right
a LOT of white people sacrificed to help set black people free in Colonial America and ever since.
Who ? Free from what ? Whites never wanted slavery to end and when slavery ended did racism just stop ? And all the doors were open to black people ? Get the fk out my face. Slavery was just the first stage of white supremacy. You argument is like rapist wanting credit because he's stop raping.
Yep, there's a lot of racist ass hole white people. A lot. But not ALL. Not even close
No. All white people raised in a society where racism has been (and still is) so prevalent will have internalized elements of racist thinking: certain beliefs, stereotypes, assumptions, and judgments about others and themselves.

So in countries where beliefs in white superiority and domination have been historically placed then everyone in such places will have soaked up some of that conditioning.

All whites have been conditioned to accept white dominance and to believe that white dominance is a preferable arrangement for the society in which they live, the neighborhoods in which they live, the places where they work
Fools like YOU make white people that gave up a lot to help blacks sorry they did .
That's code for saying you ungrateful little n*gger

Statements like this plays to whites super inflated EGOs. Almost reminds me of an only child syndrome. The white mindset has to have their way and if not they will throw a HUGE tantrum

White people have helped blacks ? Really ? Yeah because whites have a great track record at handling the affairs of black people and other people of colour: genocide, slavery, Jim Crow, apartheid, taking their land, taking their children, screwing up their countries, Vietnam, El Salvador, Chile, Gaza, Congo and on and on.

What most whites will never admit is how dependent they really are on us. They cannot survive without pillage and theft but, due to their deep mental sickness and arrogance, they cannot accept this fact as truth so they flip the script to make themselves out to be the parental figure for all of man. When they screw up, they turn around and blame the victims for their own oppression! If we were not around, they would swallow each other alive.

I am so grateful to be black.

I find it funny how whites feel the desire to tell black peoole how to behave, what to think and how to feel. Yet, they are virtually SILENT when it comes to their own behaving foolishly or criminally.

And your the same person who will argue that he's not racist and insist that there some good white people.

The hundreds of cases of black criminals surviving confrontations with the police don't get any media coverage.
OK. The floor is yours

Show me the hundreds of cases where black men were in armed confrontations with the police and they walked out alive ?
he said criminals--not armed jackasses
so if the black is an armed confrontation with the cops, it's wrong if the cops shoot the jackass???!!!
If your black then you're a criminal to white supremacist cops.

You openly admitted that you yourself are evil in a prior post.
Where did I say I was evil ?
You no longer have any credible complaint against white people, when you said about yourself "Yes, I am racists".
I am racist. I already know

But two things make it different

1. It goes in the opposite direction in that I favour blacks, not whites
  2. I'm honest about being racist.
I don't want black people to hate white people. I want black people to stop loving them.
No one cares what an evil person says. First fix yourself, before you complain about others.
I don't about you but when I think of a white supremacist. I think of the nicest acting white people out there. Racism is not maintained by evil people. White supremacy is maintained by people who most think are normal.

So when I think of a white supremacist I think of Ellen

ellen-degeneres_sc_768x1024.png

I think of Tom Hanks

220px-Tom_Hanks_2016.jpg

I don't think of this

9feea20941a2a1aabb97bc9c67b9e840.jpg

Ellen is a lesbian supremacist. Being a lesbian is more important to her than being white.
Some of the most prominent white LGBT people are Alt-Right and even many of the “liberal” ones supported Trump. Many ppl in the white LGBT community prioritize whiteness over sexuality.

1. But even if opportunity IS provided, that does not mean that equal outcome will be achieved. Thus you insistence on focusing on outcome as "proof" is just factually wrong.

2. Of course the overall admission rate is lower. Blacks educational outcome, k-12 is abysmal due the the high rate of illegitimacy. But that does not mean the the blacks that apply are not discriminated in favor of, to the tune of an impact of over 300 SAT points.

1. In the majority of situational life experiences, opportunity plays an important part in positive outcome. You are implying that an unusual occurance is responsible for a non existent widespread system of anti white discrimination, and that makes no sense whatsoever.

2. You can't have it both ways. Blacks are not displacing whites in college admissions or in the workforce.

If you are so concerned about college admissions for white students who do not come from wealthy families, your concerns would be more logical if they were directed at the obvious favors granted to students who are the beneficiaries of "legacy admissions", or Ivy Leaugue athletes
who play water polo or Lacrosse.

Those are the fat cats who get the legitimate favors based on nepotism, not the MINUSCULE numbers of impoverished black or brown students who get a one in a million chance to attend college and possibly break the cycle of generational poverty that he or she otherwise would have likely been destined to live in. And even with the chance to attend college will be less likely to be hired at the same compensation for the same job that a white applicant with no college would.

There is no anti white discrimination.

College Sports Are Affirmative Action for Rich White Students

1. Equal opportunity and unequal outcomes is not unusual. I had an equal opportunity to apply to play college football. That does not mean that I had an equal chance of an "equal outcome". My talents, abilities, gifts, what have you, were such that I was NOT going to be on the college football team, not matter how "equal" my opportunity to try.

2. Dude. The reason I keep bringing up Ivy League admissions, is not because I am especially concerned about ivy league admissions, but because the admission process is so well documented so we can see how much discrimination there is IN OUR SOCIETY, for blacks at the expense of whites.

I've told you this before. This is a limited example where we can easily see not only that there is a problem, but that the problem is across the board, and quite large.

1. The fact is that opportunity and outcome are more often than not aligned, more so in academics as opposed to sports. What is the primary reason that most students attend college? To develop a skillset and level of expertise to meet the demands of a chosen field. Statistics do not support the assertion that the pool of candidates from colleges nationwide is being shifted by the displacement of potential white students. In fact, labor statistics state the exact opposite.

2. By choosing Ivy Leaugue colleges as your "control sample", all that you did was to prove the opposite of of what you are attempting to. Black students are underrepresented at the majority of those schools, and have been for generations, in spite of affirmative action.

Even in the ONE 15 year old study that you keep referring to, there has been literally no change in the presence of white or black students since the study was conducted.

3. The only noticeable difference in the presence of minorities in Ivy League colleges in decades is the spike in Asian students. Truthfully, they are discriminated against in favor of white students far more than whites being impacted by a small fraction of black students.

This "Black Bogeyman", that is "stealing opportunities" from "poor maligned, victimized" white people, that you are attempting to create does not exist.

https://www.theroot.com/the-merit-myth-the-white-lies-about-race-conscious-col-1828231903

1. What do you mean, "opportunity and out come are not aligned"?

2. Nope. THe widespread and very high level of anti-White Discrimination was documented. YOur stonewalling on this is either dishonestly or delusion on your part.

3. The effective 310 sat point bonus that black skin gets you has been documented and is a hard fact. Your denial of this is just you being either dishonest or delusional.

1. Pay attention, and read what I stated. I stated that opportunity and outcome "ARE MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, ALIGNED." Which is a fact.

2. The so called "widespead anti white discrimination" that you are angry about, resides
in your mind, not in reality. There are no statistics in existence that even remotely support that such discrimination exists. What you say has been "documented" certainly has not had any long term or short term effect on the white population in the job market. The white population in this country has NEVER been marginalized as an entire group by lawful discrimination.
And for you to even imply that this is the case, is dishonesty on YOUR part.

3. You posted ONE single study from 15 years ago, and nothing recent to support your "conspiracy theory". Which is exactly what your grievance is..

Lastly, I dont put ANY credence into speculation, but I do recognize "effect caused by action". There is NO residual past effect or any current effect caused by any anti white discrimination, because it does not exist in a country that was founded by white people, for white people.

That is not dishonest. It is the truth.

Suck it up and get over it. You are not a victim.

1. So explain that in greater detail.

2. Your stonewalling is noted and dismissed.

3. Your desire for equal outcomes despite the huge problems in the black community, is a request for MORE discrimination than already exists.

Instead of more discrimination to put a band aid on the problems in the black community, why don't we address the problems in the black community?

1. So explain that in greater detail.

2. Your stonewalling is noted and dismissed.

3. Your desire for equal outcomes despite the huge problems in the black community, is a request for MORE discrimination than already exists.

Instead of more discrimination to put a band aid on the problems in the black community, why don't we address the problems in the black community?
Racism is a systematic way of harming people of another group and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia are white people

1. In the majority of situational life experiences, opportunity plays an important part in positive outcome. You are implying that an unusual occurance is responsible for a non existent widespread system of anti white discrimination, and that makes no sense whatsoever.

2. You can't have it both ways. Blacks are not displacing whites in college admissions or in the workforce.

If you are so concerned about college admissions for white students who do not come from wealthy families, your concerns would be more logical if they were directed at the obvious favors granted to students who are the beneficiaries of "legacy admissions", or Ivy Leaugue athletes
who play water polo or Lacrosse.

Those are the fat cats who get the legitimate favors based on nepotism, not the MINUSCULE numbers of impoverished black or brown students who get a one in a million chance to attend college and possibly break the cycle of generational poverty that he or she otherwise would have likely been destined to live in. And even with the chance to attend college will be less likely to be hired at the same compensation for the same job that a white applicant with no college would.

College Sports Are Affirmative Action for Rich White Students

1. Equal opportunity and unequal outcomes is not unusual. I had an equal opportunity to apply to play college football. That does not mean that I had an equal chance of an "equal outcome". My talents, abilities, gifts, what have you, were such that I was NOT going to be on the college football team, not matter how "equal" my opportunity to try.

2. Dude. The reason I keep bringing up Ivy League admissions, is not because I am especially concerned about ivy league admissions, but because the admission process is so well documented so we can see how much discrimination there is IN OUR SOCIETY, for blacks at the expense of whites.

I've told you this before. This is a limited example where we can easily see not only that there is a problem, but that the problem is across the board, and quite large.

1. The fact is that opportunity and outcome are more often than not aligned, more so in academics as opposed to sports. What is the primary reason that most students attend college? To develop a skillset and level of expertise to meet the demands of a chosen field. Statistics do not support the assertion that the pool of candidates from colleges nationwide is being shifted by the displacement of potential white students. In fact, labor statistics state the exact opposite.

2. By choosing Ivy Leaugue colleges as your "control sample", all that you did was to prove the opposite of of what you are attempting to. Black students are underrepresented at the majority of those schools, and have been for generations, in spite of affirmative action.

Even in the ONE 15 year old study that you keep referring to, there has been literally no change in the presence of white or black students since the study was conducted.

3. The only noticeable difference in the presence of minorities in Ivy League colleges in decades is the spike in Asian students. Truthfully, they are discriminated against in favor of white students far more than whites being impacted by a small fraction of black students.

This "Black Bogeyman", that is "stealing opportunities" from "poor maligned, victimized" white people, that you are attempting to create does not exist.

https://www.theroot.com/the-merit-myth-the-white-lies-about-race-conscious-col-1828231903

2. Nope. THe widespread and very high level of anti-White Discrimination was documented. YOur stonewalling on this is either dishonestly or delusion on your part.

3. The effective 310 sat point bonus that black skin gets you has been documented and is a hard fact. Your denial of this is just you being either dishonest or delusional.

1. Pay attention, and read what I stated. I stated that opportunity and outcome "ARE MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, ALIGNED." Which is a fact.

2. The so called "widespead anti white discrimination" that you are angry about, resides
in your mind, not in reality. There are no statistics in existence that even remotely support that such discrimination exists. What you say has been "documented" certainly has not had any long term or short term effect on the white population in the job market. The white population in this country has NEVER been marginalized as an entire group by lawful discrimination.

3. You posted ONE single study from 15 years ago, and nothing recent to support your "conspiracy theory". Which is exactly what your grievance is..

Lastly, I dont put ANY credence into speculation, but I do recognize "effect caused by action". There is NO residual past effect or any current effect caused by any anti white discrimination, because it does not exist in a country that was founded by white people, for white people.

The very thought that white people are discriminated against in this country for anything is laughable, ludicrous, and obviously the result of some low hanging fruit white boy that is too lazy to get of his ass..

The discrimination has been documented and linked. YOur flat denial, is nothing but dishonest stonewalling.

And you are an asshole.

The discrimination has been documented and linked
Why don’t you get angry at the University of Michigan (And many uni's in America) who give out 16 points to kids from certain lily-white Upper Peninsulas ?

And 4 points for children of overwhelmingly white alumni ?

And 10 points for students who went to the state’s “top” schools ?

And 8 points for those who took a full slate of Advanced Placement classes in high schools (which classes are far less available in schools serving students blk students) ?

Na. To you this is seen as perfectly fair, and not at all racially preferential. Right ?

People say blacks should "work hard and stop looking for handouts" but when blacks achieve they are chomping at the bits to find reasons why blacks don’t deserve to sit at the table ?

Which is it ?

They are letting dumb-ass white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.

College admissions is nothing but game.

It’s not just a cold statistical numbers score that you naively think it is..

They can and do say anything to black students "your application was late" “it got lost” "We don’t like your essay"............. ANYTHING.

Our black ass is not getting in - No matter what.

They reserve over 60% of seats for white students at most schools, graduate and undergraduate and then about 10-20% for asians and Indians.

If a white person lame cry baby ass can't wiggle in one of those spots, that's their own fault.

We are taking no one's spots trust me.

You have a legacy and being a legacy only works if you have a trust fund and your parents have been donating a good % of their annual salary to the school or your dad holds political office or your parents are fortune 500 CEOs, COOs, CFOs or CAOs.

Anyone else, it's still a crap shot.

It might get your resume an extra 5 second glance but if they see average jobs and medium income zip-code on your application, you can forget about it.

Blaming the handful of black people that get in is ridiculous. More Black Americans are becoming doctors (despite the obstacles set for black people) and non-blacks hate to see a black person who is superior to them in anything and become bitter and jealous.

There have been people who have tried (And failed) This was this guy called Vijay Chokalingam

main-qimg-ab1e266c1b1c7748f058b88f86b12b8d

He's Mindy Kalling’s brother. That’s Mindy Kaling the actress who starred in the the Mindy Project

main-qimg-8e0c4fef027fccea2a6dcc56148a95ba

He (Vijay Chokalingam) wrote a book about how he pretended to be a black man to get into uni’s with the same score that he could not get into as Asian man to prove that this system is racist to Asians and white and biased to black.

He shaved the hair of his head off n all that shit and applied as a black man

main-qimg-d42b7d7cc60201bcd75c3def23250dd3

He had a 3.1 GPA and MCAT score of 31Q.

He submitted applications to medical school and an essay to 26 top and middle-tier medical schools around the country named “Jojo Chokalingam”

He claims he was admitted to St. Louis University School of Medicine.

This is ranked #57th in the country and that was evidence of “less stringent” standards for black applicants.

What he did not say was that he was rejected from most of the medical schools he applied to:

• Columbia University,
  • Cornell University
  • George Washington University
  • Mount Sinai
  • University of Nebraska
  • Nobay
  • University of Pittsburgh
  • University of Rochester
  • University of Pennsylvania
  • Washington University
  • University of Wisconsin
  • Yale University
  • Case Western.
He withdrew his application from quite a few schools when he realized that those rejections would go against his agenda those included Vanderbilt University and Harvard University and a few others.

But he made a BIG DEAL that he received an invitation to apply from other schools based on his MCAT score (mostly lower-tier schools such as Ohio University) without noting that he received those letters for no other reason than his MCAT score actually was within the range acceptable to these schools.

This clown (as a black man) was rejected from 93% of schools he applied to but he wanted everyone to focus on the fact that he was accepted into a single medical school.

I didn't read all your posts. But I caught the bit that you don't care about white people. So why should we give any considerstion into what you say? People like you wont be happy until white people are all slaves, or on the streets groveling before non whites.
There are a lot of STUPID self loathing white liberals who would agree with you. But there are a lot if us who are sick of being blamed for other people's problems. Instead of whining about an entire race why don't YOU do something to make black communities better? Or is that too much work? Why is everything left up to white people? Take responsibility for yourself. I was picked on by mostly Mexicans and some blacks and sexually harrassed by them but I don't blame all mexican and black people. Only a loser would blame an entire race for their problems.

Damn

This brother looks kind of white.

He is white. And so what's your point because more unnamed blacks are shot.

Is there any possibility at all that more "unarmed" blacks do the stupid shit that puts them in harms way, where they can have a higher chance of being shot?

I've yet to see anyone of any race get shot, when they are in complete compliance and cooperate with the cops.

Well things just don't work the same for blacks.

Your video does not tell or show what led up to the shooting.

Whats your excuse on this one?

The very thought that white people are discriminated against in this country for anything is laughable, ludicrous, and obviously the result of some low hanging fruit white boy that is too lazy to get of his ass..

The discrimination has been documented and linked. YOur flat denial, is nothing but dishonest stonewalling.

And you are an asshole.
There is no discrimination and just because you wrote something down it doesnt count as being documented.

And you are a lice head. :rolleyes:

Damn

This brother looks kind of white.

He is white. And so what's your point because more unnamed blacks are shot.

Is there any possibility at all that more "unarmed" blacks do the stupid shit that puts them in harms way, where they can have a higher chance of being shot?

I've yet to see anyone of any race get shot, when they are in complete compliance and cooperate with the cops.

Well things just don't work the same for blacks.

Your video does not tell or show what led up to the shooting.

Yes it does.

I'm sorry but I didn't even read the whole original post. I as a white female can tell you that white Privledge must mean paying your bills on time and that more is expected of you. No free pass here. I grew up in L.A and went to a school where I was the only white kid. I put up with DAILY bullying and sexual harrassment for being white and the teachers didn't do Jack shit.

By the way if white Privledge does exist then why in the HELL would we want to give it up? So we can make a worse future for our own children? If white people don't look out for their own race NO ONE will. Other races as a whole don't give a shit about white genocide. Whites are being killed for their land in South Africa but no one gives a crap about that. Oh white people deserve it because theyre sooo evil. Sorry but the whites of today don't owe anyone anything. Whites as a whole in the world are actually a minority. If whites don't start sticking up for their own race they will be doomed.

Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone | TIME.com

Oh. If TIME said it, it must be true! And I deserved to get sexually harassed because I'm an evil blue eyed demon who deserved it! I guess those animals who sexually harassed and bullied me constantly were in the right and my experiences are invalid because "affirmative action" has apparently helped white women! By the way affirmative action is bullshit. You should not hire on someones race OR gender. You should hire the best person for the job! So I don't get what your fricken point is.

Oh. If TIME said it, it must be true! And I deserved to get sexually harassed because I'm an evil blue eyed demon who deserved it! I guess those animals who sexually harassed and bullied me constantly were in the right and my experiences are invalid because "affirmative action" has apparently helped white women! By the way affirmative action is bullshit. You should not hire on someones race OR gender. You should hire the best person for the job! So I don't get what your fricken point is.
Who determines who is best?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The person who owns the fucking company. They should have a right to hire whoever the hell they want.

The person who owns the fucking company. They should have a right to hire whoever the hell they want.
Which was why AA was instituted. Whites wouldnt hire Blacks or other so called "minorities" that were better qualified. These whites are afraid of a level playing field.

Which was why AA was instituted. Whites wouldnt hire Blacks or other so called "minorities" that were better qualified. These whites are afraid of a level playing field.

Then why don't blacks start their own companies and hire their own people? You saying people like that Bitch Oprah don't have privledge? Afraid of a level playing field? What planet are you on? Come to L.A. they'll be forced to give you a job wither you're qualified or not. Why do us whites ALWAYS have to cater to you? What's in it for us? Do you really think all white people are pussified doormats who are waiting to cater to all non white people? Pull your head out if the sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back