More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jewish community needs to address their anti-black racism towards black people.
nchJ2zXcWxiOw1hpPIA6jlRVhnAuEcZirVOJXoHGUnWwwBLXoGv3_l7QnqdxozjHXqDJe_X-7Pv3cJyvombk2uuklSzT42a6dvQrcDOYQsUgrilAVaCgDaaB0rCzW_jlN_ruH48qrXryuGm8fPCUahcJ1HiGUGGRwM4joe-ZuqPWyA1SH4Z29HRQ_LWZyL2xCxSj3_IxXSG0b_fKafVY_9odWPiP9zciYBB4i9JiMl3kD4YIoS0o7wNwAn-CpAJQIcFHRiGIbJu4L0PGozHk-wxLkg0gUz0bysGqo3Ph_8skf3yiSnLD8RFtG-8Z7qzO0MWe74PZxPdgxXcVS2igRJDxhF9_G-mFaPl9KuzEO-kAR5Kld0lP1DrICH1x5U-shkN7NEtzg0dUnYGFVkrf25ugvBb3fkpK4SJvLhqTpBSWcv-GcIkdBkIK3VMm29tKP_a2fmSK804rqmC__co4UkGV8absAhQiYNIM1-gfh7J1Er2I1QHFbwk9APxFVyqb3f9Sl9PLEIz6uUJWh4BWTp9OTOzBrkXSfi0h9Ysi2QYeZ8D2HV3LJJXjFBidGFrvXySuuXK2khPj6Mr9JBwJ48BNCC0ThYGDQMyLnyuoHDAMCXZBuC8N7x4XsbGnKBC0_uPrYPbiiVVjfkNkFEZCjgV3=w508-h368-no

Where did I say I was evil ?
(one line later)
I am racist. I already know

There you go, you admitted that you were evil in the very post you asked where you said you were evil.

1. It goes in the opposite direction in that I favour blacks, not whites
  2. I'm honest about being racist.
Which changes nothing. You are still admitting openly that you are in fact a entirely evil person.
You don't have to be evil to be racist.

I've known white people married to black people who were hardcore racists.

A racists is by definition, evil. If you think more of someone, or less of someone, without any merit or evidence based reason... that is in itself evil.

You are an evil person. You are a racists.

The Jewish community needs to address their anti-black racism towards black people.
nchJ2zXcWxiOw1hpPIA6jlRVhnAuEcZirVOJXoHGUnWwwBLXoGv3_l7QnqdxozjHXqDJe_X-7Pv3cJyvombk2uuklSzT42a6dvQrcDOYQsUgrilAVaCgDaaB0rCzW_jlN_ruH48qrXryuGm8fPCUahcJ1HiGUGGRwM4joe-ZuqPWyA1SH4Z29HRQ_LWZyL2xCxSj3_IxXSG0b_fKafVY_9odWPiP9zciYBB4i9JiMl3kD4YIoS0o7wNwAn-CpAJQIcFHRiGIbJu4L0PGozHk-wxLkg0gUz0bysGqo3Ph_8skf3yiSnLD8RFtG-8Z7qzO0MWe74PZxPdgxXcVS2igRJDxhF9_G-mFaPl9KuzEO-kAR5Kld0lP1DrICH1x5U-shkN7NEtzg0dUnYGFVkrf25ugvBb3fkpK4SJvLhqTpBSWcv-GcIkdBkIK3VMm29tKP_a2fmSK804rqmC__co4UkGV8absAhQiYNIM1-gfh7J1Er2I1QHFbwk9APxFVyqb3f9Sl9PLEIz6uUJWh4BWTp9OTOzBrkXSfi0h9Ysi2QYeZ8D2HV3LJJXjFBidGFrvXySuuXK2khPj6Mr9JBwJ48BNCC0ThYGDQMyLnyuoHDAMCXZBuC8N7x4XsbGnKBC0_uPrYPbiiVVjfkNkFEZCjgV3=w508-h368-no
What’s your take on Farakahn?
I think Farrakhan is an important voice in black America and he's someone whose community work with black men has been constructive where many other efforts to reach them have failed.
Being a Black Hitler is good for Blacks...
OK!
When was the last time you had to worry about whether or not Farrakhan or those the NOI was going to discriminate against u ?

Members of the Nation Of Islam or black folks in general, have a much greater likelihood of being the victims of discrimination at white hands. Farrakhan never led a nation into war on false pretense. Farrakhan never bombed a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan (responsible for making almost all of the drugs needed to fight major illness in that poor nation) on the false claim that it was a lab for chemical weapons.

Farrakhan never overthrew any foreign governments that had been elected by their people. Farrakhan didn’t bomb the home of a foreign leader, killing his daughter in the process, or arm a rebel group in Nicaragua responsible for the deaths of over 30,000 civilians, or give guns to governments in El Salvador and Guatemala that regularly tortured and executed their people.

Black Hitler ? Yeah right

I think Farrakhan is an important voice in black America and he's someone whose community work with black men has been constructive where many other efforts to reach them have failed.
OK!
When was the last time you had to worry about whether or not Farrakhan or those the NOI was going to discriminate against u ?

Members of the Nation Of Islam or black folks in general, have a much greater likelihood of being the victims of discrimination at white hands. Farrakhan never led a nation into war on false pretense. Farrakhan never bombed a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan (responsible for making almost all of the drugs needed to fight major illness in that poor nation) on the false claim that it was a lab for chemical weapons.

Farrakhan never overthrew any foreign governments that had been elected by their people. Farrakhan didn’t bomb the home of a foreign leader, killing his daughter in the process, or arm a rebel group in Nicaragua responsible for the deaths of over 30,000 civilians, or give guns to governments in El Salvador and Guatemala that regularly tortured and executed their people.

Black Hitler.
I have had the “pleasure”’of viewing his unedited speeches.
The media edits out how much he hates Whites and Christians.
He’s a piece of feces.

We ain't talking about Farakhan son. This is what you whites do all the time. Address what this white man said.
One Rabbi who I never heard of vs a man who tours the world stirring up hatred of Whites, Christians and Jews.

Whites create the hate they get. Address what this white man sad, your excuse is dead.

This is written by a black Jew. Don't try pulling up sentence to argue your racist POV.

Opinion | Stop Weaponizing Louis Farrakhan Against Black Jews
White Jewish Racism

OK!

Farrakhan is not a black hitler. Not even close.

OK!

Black Hitler.
He’s a piece of feces.

He dislikes whites because whites have been racist. You are the piece of feces.

OK!

Black Hitler.
He’s a piece of feces.

Cool story...

(one line later)

There you go, you admitted that you were evil in the very post you asked where you said you were evil.

Which changes nothing. You are still admitting openly that you are in fact a entirely evil person.

A racists is by definition, evil. If you think more of someone, or less of someone, without any merit or evidence based reason... that is in itself evil.

Except we have about 400 years of merit and evidence we use when we talk about whites.

(one line later)

Except we have about 400 years of merit and evidence we use when we talk about whites.
50 years of welfare certainly haven’t done Blacks any good.

OK!

Black Hitler.
He’s a piece of feces.

Cool story...

We understand that you can't handle the truth.

White fragility.

(one line later)

50 years of welfare certainly haven’t done Blacks any good.

Considering whites have gotten 242 years of welfare so far, it might be wise that you not use that lline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back