More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if you a have a problem with a specific person like Bill Clinton..... that's fine... but how about you deal with the vast numbers of black men that are not taking care of their black babies? How about you teach your women virtue, so they don't get used by men, whether white or black?
You're getting desperate now

Your just throwing a load of mud at the wall and hoping one sticks. You go from Clinton, to Black adoption, now you want to go the black fatherless-ness.

Can you explain to me why Iceland (One of the whitest countries you can find) a place where there no black people has the highest rates for father-lesness ?

oecd-illegitimacy-rates-2009.png

Why would a white person want to talk about black illegitimacy ? You don't care. Because if you were truly concerned about illegitimacy, you'd also be just as concerned about white illegitimacy too.
Where’s the White Al Sharpton?

The more relevant question is,

Where’s the black Rush Limbaugh?
Mike Savage?
Mark Levin?
Hugh Hewitt?
Sean Hannity?
Ben Shapiro?
Dennis Prager?
Alex Jones?
Richard Spencer?

Now if you a have a problem with a specific person like Bill Clinton..... that's fine... but how about you deal with the vast numbers of black men that are not taking care of their black babies? How about you teach your women virtue, so they don't get used by men, whether white or black?

Your just throwing a load of mud at the wall and hoping one sticks. You go from Clinton, to Black adoption, now you want to go the black fatherless-ness.

Can you explain to me why Iceland (One of the whitest countries you can find) a place where there no black people has the highest rates for father-lesness ?

Why would a white person want to talk about black illegitimacy ? You don't care. Because if you were truly concerned about illegitimacy, you'd also be just as concerned about white illegitimacy too.

Mike Savage?
Mark Levin?
Hugh Hewitt?
Seam Hannity?
Ben Shapiro?
Dennis Prager?
Alex Jones?
Richard Spencer?
9-9-9, but he’s an Uncle Tom.
Any Educated Black man who tells you to get your act together is instantly labeled an Uncle Tom.

Why do I care about Iceland? You are right, I don't care about Iceland. I never suggested I cared. What does Iceland have to do with anything?
Because Iceland is white and you are white. So how can white people talk about black fatherless-ness when whites top the list in fatherless-ness ?
There are almost 10 miilion fatherless black Americans and Iceland has a population of 350,000, so maybe 10,000 fatherless kids.

Wtf is wrong with you? Never mind, mathematics.

There are almost 10 miilion fatherless black Americans and Iceland has a population of 350,000, so maybe 10,000 fatherless kids.

10 million fatherless black Americans. The Fk you get that figure from. There are only around 39 million black people in the USA. There aren't even 10 million black kids in the USA period (lol)

0bFp38b0oUXL-riIbNoZ7JwFXFELczuaVKKnKPjmTh-EC8yLvpzmt2u3CkCo0MS84vGwjfk9ewL9As4h7GVOgoNO5vIRMwANKBFNawOapVpyIKcQkUVdo4k2psuOqdBBdeTIrpxOTHqyLlvBvsJgEc4111lZoNAYXmggrasp-ETwdcp6PNNbfA5XmYU9rRL-FC7xarOo2KlJKjPMc4eexJCWf_fn7u5y1yVoQQGuo6M4QnsO_L2xLWKUsiUABsZSGNwE1OI7ZtOlGkZ60FP1xBauWZxTPATJrtrWLTna-ZvgZCyPm275IPVSklT43Pcj6is2xv9jVaAFxI3yCCNWG--VNEpBZTz8HChuXbGCqrAAtR6BAgiK9TQ9nJFb4Bva-T689UL4-lYLpDd6rybePjDLjijzhJahJN870o2D9Yw7aVeCz78YqNN7QJihCaTqXJYZOcSyWbdxoFTppXQln_Lc0M03WniGdN2TefZCn9ktB9yS5OWW8tgX4HBAU4uNMyAaSFEsIqWleHk1jPqXS6gAXLTIYcchC_EZdDvzxEAXfCRnwx_koC-_hpUKKtUyv6so4kN_bflCPQQF7GoBeUtYLJjYCK0LEWNV_VcaNQYWHTg4BdSQLTO-E2v6dWWOLmK2kkxHnufp54zPY4E_pzsi=w477-h634-no

Why do I care about Iceland? You are right, I don't care about Iceland. I never suggested I cared. What does Iceland have to do with anything?
Because Iceland is white and you are white. So how can white people talk about black fatherless-ness when whites top the list in fatherless-ness ?

Doesn't even mean 'fatherless'. You can be born out of wedlock, and have two stable parents living in the same house.

Fatherless, doesn't mean born out of wedlock. You can have parents that had a baby, and then the father disappears.

What's why I was baffled by him even posting that completely irrelevant graph. It had nothing to do with anything on this thread.

Doesn't even mean 'fatherless'. You can be born out of wedlock, and have two stable parents living in the same house.

Fatherless, doesn't mean born out of wedlock. You can have parents that had a baby, and then the father disappears.

What's why I was baffled by him even posting that completely irrelevant graph. It had nothing to do with anything on this thread.
Because here's thing your not gonna switch the debate. All your talk about black fatherless is just a cheap attempt to change the subject to draw attention away from what whites do.

I mean : A white person give lectures to black people about sexual misconduct ? Are you fkcing serious ? Are you serious ?

Even Elvis spent much of his adult life pursuing sexual encounters with 14 year old girls (who he called "cherries"). The book "Baby Lets Play House" goes into meticulous details about harems of 14 year old girls Elvis would have in his bedroom

DxNt7tvV4AYgr3v.jpg

Also this white guy
lp36OPnAGbzmWW-urODRQDwVAMlYemEMAsKZVenfNnfZNkSRoM3GUaRHtfNmhOaIHL74FFXe-uwzE-meE01u0rwdMlUrq9-2EeVul7K7p_m_ayGDuBiJKDywcteT-Ies29hT5yHwYYLS2rOrf9lvdvv9NfRBsoKjRzVkw03aqw_TgM2fKWz3z2fHOORArbph_ulpArOvfEgfuC59gNcNhKp76e9rsLKv6hRGHDBtdrAUnZj4zx2Y0N1B147nQXz7QUr5EgT_ZMJwpvloFQLU1MWinsNJ3mwJKHqvQH0vW9Gji5IMoGcHqBvZe18Rt6H7LSVkjauAYFZQFfnYw_haz-kQAf988jbYmwZJYVjqVWkudqwT34Z85MkR40v7Gev49rnvI0ahJjiYNmZFiPhkhAaZv-ZIL0c_1a_HRs9ynA0kuAnYbDs0fo67ufsVEx8YjRtVzwOI27hJfpQekPkGoB2YJ2hxgpNLNMLUztNUXoZOcHluqfgKojNfdee00BiqogQTQygdfNVVcm-T8Gt5SWxnRc_0B9a4v9uFM51jaWkI-DOR0tyAaP9_WbbZ4AXKey28-Hnc7TOEb44zLPISElR7DWFm1kdcdnnQRDuIEbUjVBuAkC8IQM3QDjOXDfGnhxNDYSHLCp_1wqiND6cvU-Oa=w523-h372-no

Or this white guy. A cop no less.
lQGAH-gtzCcxUNUC21yoPtFZ8CX0vDT-L5U1z40dmJenI2aIJlUIiArYkCl4RInqgWA9v7-OJtK72JDz3J_azw-8luRfoL-RywSw7_NV5WPllXP4OhUoKx3nG8r2iTn7tSwXBr5k5HNaX3fRHlepyxuhiPRDN3N5IKvnIa_Umn2Wr3fnOBrATHHuspL4Ip9r_lhherZvdHu7TD1zZFZpE-v6iINaQ3CUfFW1m0YausdQ4nAWB9rK-jtryMWeoyruQVtr5CHirBDM7eqcmB0pMquPhe0hpOvewHBOetjrgWo3IyGlHEPvCeLszmJOlzAMhmez11qTIzzAnBKCr5Q03bfy5EvmxNH9Z-SzA9BQYqdqiIGF2_yCyXOWqkKV5eEr58FO2G_M0lnBPsnT1PcmVpKYVYXq-EbsQ09225N4yS_C0Fgc0dhsVOn9WWRhr7NNwK6gbQzA3qq2NHqlX3jkAil30yz9-r-KHDCCocwkNuXfoO-dcukNXGJkwqIk4IHr50P8u2s7zpiGWyLRJRAxysQ3jlh3-4WsKcS8KSD9cvJ24s-DDUYu-0c7CrRoYjOfy4H-FOZp2yWkEfT7J2EVsw_N73AIdXdRE047dBEROVqmAhuJ3O69N7BWjv9x5se2gyDeeKeGHdzx4pTimZ5lPpNu=w517-h371-no

And you want to talk about black people being irresponsible sexually ?

Mike Savage?
Mark Levin?
Hugh Hewitt?
Seam Hannity?
Ben Shapiro?
Dennis Prager?
Alex Jones?
Richard Spencer?
Any Educated Black man who tells you to get your act together is instantly labeled an Uncle Tom.

Considering that I hold a Masters, it means I am educated according to white standards.. The fact I ran organizations for much of 32 years means I've got my shit together. This means that when I call a man a tom, it is because he is a tom.

Because here's thing your not gonna switch the debate. All your talk about black fatherless is just a cheap attempt to change the subject to draw attention away from what whites do.

I mean : A white person give lectures to black people about sexual misconduct ? Are you fkcing serious ? Are you serious ?

Even Elvis spent much of his adult life pursuing sexual encounters with 14 year old girls (who he called "cherries"). The book "Baby Lets Play House" goes into meticulous details about harems of 14 year old girls Elvis would have in his bedroom

DxNt7tvV4AYgr3v.jpg

Also this white guy
lp36OPnAGbzmWW-urODRQDwVAMlYemEMAsKZVenfNnfZNkSRoM3GUaRHtfNmhOaIHL74FFXe-uwzE-meE01u0rwdMlUrq9-2EeVul7K7p_m_ayGDuBiJKDywcteT-Ies29hT5yHwYYLS2rOrf9lvdvv9NfRBsoKjRzVkw03aqw_TgM2fKWz3z2fHOORArbph_ulpArOvfEgfuC59gNcNhKp76e9rsLKv6hRGHDBtdrAUnZj4zx2Y0N1B147nQXz7QUr5EgT_ZMJwpvloFQLU1MWinsNJ3mwJKHqvQH0vW9Gji5IMoGcHqBvZe18Rt6H7LSVkjauAYFZQFfnYw_haz-kQAf988jbYmwZJYVjqVWkudqwT34Z85MkR40v7Gev49rnvI0ahJjiYNmZFiPhkhAaZv-ZIL0c_1a_HRs9ynA0kuAnYbDs0fo67ufsVEx8YjRtVzwOI27hJfpQekPkGoB2YJ2hxgpNLNMLUztNUXoZOcHluqfgKojNfdee00BiqogQTQygdfNVVcm-T8Gt5SWxnRc_0B9a4v9uFM51jaWkI-DOR0tyAaP9_WbbZ4AXKey28-Hnc7TOEb44zLPISElR7DWFm1kdcdnnQRDuIEbUjVBuAkC8IQM3QDjOXDfGnhxNDYSHLCp_1wqiND6cvU-Oa=w523-h372-no

lQGAH-gtzCcxUNUC21yoPtFZ8CX0vDT-L5U1z40dmJenI2aIJlUIiArYkCl4RInqgWA9v7-OJtK72JDz3J_azw-8luRfoL-RywSw7_NV5WPllXP4OhUoKx3nG8r2iTn7tSwXBr5k5HNaX3fRHlepyxuhiPRDN3N5IKvnIa_Umn2Wr3fnOBrATHHuspL4Ip9r_lhherZvdHu7TD1zZFZpE-v6iINaQ3CUfFW1m0YausdQ4nAWB9rK-jtryMWeoyruQVtr5CHirBDM7eqcmB0pMquPhe0hpOvewHBOetjrgWo3IyGlHEPvCeLszmJOlzAMhmez11qTIzzAnBKCr5Q03bfy5EvmxNH9Z-SzA9BQYqdqiIGF2_yCyXOWqkKV5eEr58FO2G_M0lnBPsnT1PcmVpKYVYXq-EbsQ09225N4yS_C0Fgc0dhsVOn9WWRhr7NNwK6gbQzA3qq2NHqlX3jkAil30yz9-r-KHDCCocwkNuXfoO-dcukNXGJkwqIk4IHr50P8u2s7zpiGWyLRJRAxysQ3jlh3-4WsKcS8KSD9cvJ24s-DDUYu-0c7CrRoYjOfy4H-FOZp2yWkEfT7J2EVsw_N73AIdXdRE047dBEROVqmAhuJ3O69N7BWjv9x5se2gyDeeKeGHdzx4pTimZ5lPpNu=w517-h371-no

Don't forget this guy.

th

He raped 156 little girls.

But hey, he stayed home with his wife and chldren.

Mike Savage?
Mark Levin?
Hugh Hewitt?
Seam Hannity?
Ben Shapiro?
Dennis Prager?
Alex Jones?
Richard Spencer?

Considering that I hold a Masters, it means I am educated according to white standards.. The fact I ran organizations for much of 32 years means I've got my shit together. This means that when I call a man a tom, it is because he is a tom.
And the fact that you’re not complaining that all Blacks should attained what you’ve attained?

BTW, what is your Masters?

Why don't you sort child molestors and rapists in the white community ?

NjA-RNXDLQAtKG-stLd3sIV-73UFIbLMhWkcaCQeZEpzfmW4NnsGOXx6ohDVXqvoC9m615kIQ6mLvW6xldGzSiQCyb0LboD483_W8dNd2lE92QR7YYS5QahnGLEBRnmcHGE5kgiumxuTfKf789OCwrp26rbVYUXbdhn-tq8xksZ7Vwqz-MTxGhJSKmYodedPkbtCdoQYDr9nWBaFBvDRNqLzaJutkTz707AcrZ8iwfJHZkDXsXFWvoh7ijSKXM3vM4a_3uTSL9UCi7fVVdmLrznCj59sAWNV8xT5t45T8dTpNq9GF8Ie4FhyLJ1wDse6LvpnaQFtUnG97bgYq-SBZwm2gfn2y3RSMXMdQMOsxwsNDpgS6XJU-rhD6_p7GYNrCyTvsvTmNYmqJWDVUNOzo4zdpZwZUfZtzjmTd3OmPctbNy-rQtgU6idxjnKC-HbFF9oXFe1xMrVZN0e61y9M9c68zU0-g4aM4QmEofb1HAd2VDFwppcGP0eudyP2k8ubURPTJQAW-v9A2jQTGmUZOOjrYSornHiK-DOPKU7JDEwY1TmrnDU1AFlf_eomvWutdS7q0pBnrVs63G3sWz3w86lYOrBV13-4A9TDRvmckpMgMLfGTkSNhJs9ciq-E-9qXqwSboQX_RFfLmWUQmC0AlVz=w534-h698-no

Except we have about 400 years of merit and evidence we use when we talk about whites.
50 years of welfare certainly haven’t done Blacks any good.

Considering whites have gotten 242 years of welfare so far, it might be wise that you not use that lline.
Elaborate on this welfare...

Read American history.
I have and Blacks have had several generations to get their act together.
The acceptance of public assistance was too tempting.

European immigrants immediately received assistance that was denied to black citizens when FDR introduced social security. So even as new arrivals, Europeans walked in the door with an advantage over blacks who were already here.

Race, Immigration, and the American Welfare State | Scholars Strategy Network

50 years of welfare certainly haven’t done Blacks any good.

Considering whites have gotten 242 years of welfare so far, it might be wise that you not use that lline.

Read American history.

European immigrants immediately received assistance that was denied to black citizens when FDR introduced social security. So even as new arrivals, Europeans walked in the door with an advantage over blacks who were already here.

50 years of welfare.
You can’t handle the truth.

Read American history.

50 years of welfare.

There is some truth" in the above link. You just refuse to acknowledge it.

Last edited:

DxNt7tvV4AYgr3v.jpg

Also this white guy

Nah, you are full of crap. I didn't switch the debate, you did. I didn't bring up something completely off topic. You did. I haven't been posting irreleveant graphs, and bringing up some sort of Jeopardy style pop quiz of unrelated factoids that have nothing to do with the discussion. You have been the source of all of this.

And being the trash that you are, you can't even own it.

Was I the first to bring up someone ditching a black child? No, I did not. You did.

Now you are too childish to even own the discussion that you started.

Which goes back to my point, that your community has a lack of adult responsible male figures, and you right here, right now is my clear cut proof.

You have been pathetic and childish this entire thread. You make my whole point.

If MLK was alive today, he'd be disgusted seeing what black people have turned into, by looking at your example.

Mike Savage?
Mark Levin?
Hugh Hewitt?
Sean Hannity?
Ben Shapiro?
Dennis Prager?
Alex Jones?
Richard Spencer?
Her name is Ophra Winfrey.

Read American history.

50 years of welfare.

There is some truth" in the above link. You just refuse to acknowledge it.
50 years of welfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back