More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I saw a small part of what I believe was a Malcolm X style documentary. He had a gotee. I saw Malcom X speak for a minute or so. Mind you this is all I saw of him. But his voice inflection and mannerisms were identical to former President Obama"s. At least what I saw. Very interesting if Obama took his style from this man.

Today I saw a small part of what I believe was a Malcolm X style documentary. He had a gotee. I saw Malcom X speak for a minute or so. Mind you this is all I saw of him. But his voice inflection and mannerisms were identical to former President Obama"s. At least what I saw. Very interesting if Obama took his style from this man.
Obama did not have his drive or energy.

View attachment 283472

url
I have a question for you and other Black people on this thread.

I recently read a book by Dr. Lloyd Rudy (a white man) called "AFRICAN AMERICAN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES."
The Black people in the book who had died, went to hell for a short time and came back to life kept saying that it's mostly
White people in Hell. I mean, this was said so many times by Blacks who had this experience with after-life, that I started
to feel they are racists who have pre-set attitudes against Whites. Do you think it's fair for Black people to perpetuate this
notion that Hell is almost exclusive to White people?

Why are Blacks not called out on their racism in a book like "African American Near Death Experiences"?

We're all human beings. We're brothers and sisters under the skin. I wish we could stop the double standards.
Blacks are just as racist as everybody else.
Maybe white people are from hell. When you look at the history of black people in relation to whites the logical answer would be yes.

Michael Bradley explains some of this in his book “The Iceman Inheritance”. Whites have just as much melanin as blacks do. What they don’t have are pigment-producing melanocytes that give them color. That’s why they have invented some pills called melanotan to give them permanent darker color so they don’t fry in the sun.

Only a soul can make you a HUE-man and we use our pineal glands to connect with our souls. Black people have have compassion for their fellow beings.

Black people could NEVER poison white ppl, starve them and drop bombs on them, lynch them, raping them, oppress them, exploit them, shoot them, jail them, whip them, maim them, torture them, rob them, bomb them, segregate them, build highways and thruways to dislocate them, create SUN-DOWN towns for them, experimenting on them, discriminating against them, prohibit them, hold white ppl back and control them in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years,

We could not do that. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

And here's the thing all of what I just mentioned is FUN to whites.

This is what even many black people don't understand - Mistreating black people is FUN

This is why the joker get's so much air time

joker.jpg

2040_jokers.jpg

Because even though he's clown and laughing and joking...he's a cold blooded killer.

The is why the joker get's so many movies about him because the joker is what a white supremacist is and how they act. It's a joke. It's fun. It's a laugh. That's the message of the movie.

That's why you hear all the anger about blacks in South Africa taken bk their land "What ? We can't mistreat black people ? That's outrageous !! How will get my fun ?"

Lightspring_Shutterstock_0.jpg

So maybe we are in effect dealing with another species. History bears that witness.

My father once said that "Whites are products of what is known as involution. It is the opposite of evolution."
How idiotic to think if you arent dark skinned you have no soul. YOU are the one who needs help. Seriously.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
A civil was fought and many thousands died. How many more whites do you want to die? Be honest-all of them?
I don't want black ppl to hate white people. I want black people to stop loving them.

You saw a classic example of what I'm talking about this week in the Amber Guyger trial, she was the police woman who was convicted of murdering Botham Jean and Botham Jean's brother was on witness stand, preaching forgiveness and then they run up to each other hugging like it was something out of Gone With The Wind.

Pathetic

All your talk about me wanting whites to die, is your guilt and fear because you, on some deep buried level, know that if you were in our position, you'd feel a murderous rage towards blks. On a level that is so buried in whites deep-subconscious, you are aware of the violence, and the THREATENED violence, it takes to keep a system going that they receive collective privileges from.

Subconsciously you know that Black rage is justified.

There have been whites who forgave the black person who killed their loved one. I would NEVER forgive anyone for killing my loved ones. You want blacks to stop loving whites because they are white? People of all colors commit crimes, yet you only focus on crimes against blacks. Shame on you.

View attachment 283472

url
I have a question for you and other Black people on this thread.

I recently read a book by Dr. Lloyd Rudy (a white man) called "AFRICAN AMERICAN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES."
The Black people in the book who had died, went to hell for a short time and came back to life kept saying that it's mostly
White people in Hell. I mean, this was said so many times by Blacks who had this experience with after-life, that I started
to feel they are racists who have pre-set attitudes against Whites. Do you think it's fair for Black people to perpetuate this
notion that Hell is almost exclusive to White people?

Why are Blacks not called out on their racism in a book like "African American Near Death Experiences"?

We're all human beings. We're brothers and sisters under the skin. I wish we could stop the double standards.
Blacks are just as racist as everybody else.
Maybe white people are from hell. When you look at the history of black people in relation to whites the logical answer would be yes.

Michael Bradley explains some of this in his book “The Iceman Inheritance”. Whites have just as much melanin as blacks do. What they don’t have are pigment-producing melanocytes that give them color. That’s why they have invented some pills called melanotan to give them permanent darker color so they don’t fry in the sun.

Only a soul can make you a HUE-man and we use our pineal glands to connect with our souls. Black people have have compassion for their fellow beings.

Black people could NEVER poison white ppl, starve them and drop bombs on them, lynch them, raping them, oppress them, exploit them, shoot them, jail them, whip them, maim them, torture them, rob them, bomb them, segregate them, build highways and thruways to dislocate them, create SUN-DOWN towns for them, experimenting on them, discriminating against them, prohibit them, hold white ppl back and control them in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years,

We could not do that. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

And here's the thing all of what I just mentioned is FUN to whites.

This is what even many black people don't understand - Mistreating black people is FUN

This is why the joker get's so much air time

joker.jpg

2040_jokers.jpg

Because even though he's clown and laughing and joking...he's a cold blooded killer.

The is why the joker get's so many movies about him because the joker is what a white supremacist is and how they act. It's a joke. It's fun. It's a laugh. That's the message of the movie.

That's why you hear all the anger about blacks in South Africa taken bk their land "What ? We can't mistreat black people ? That's outrageous !! How will get my fun ?"

Lightspring_Shutterstock_0.jpg

So maybe we are in effect dealing with another species. History bears that witness.

My father once said that "Whites are products of what is known as involution. It is the opposite of evolution."
How idiotic to think if you arent dark skinned you have no soul. YOU are the one who needs help. Seriously.
So your father was a real thinker, wasn't he? Racist if you think about it.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
A civil was fought and many thousands died. How many more whites do you want to die? Be honest-all of them?
I don't want black ppl to hate white people. I want black people to stop loving them.

You saw a classic example of what I'm talking about this week in the Amber Guyger trial, she was the police woman who was convicted of murdering Botham Jean and Botham Jean's brother was on witness stand, preaching forgiveness and then they run up to each other hugging like it was something out of Gone With The Wind.

Pathetic

All your talk about me wanting whites to die, is your guilt and fear because you, on some deep buried level, know that if you were in our position, you'd feel a murderous rage towards blks. On a level that is so buried in whites deep-subconscious, you are aware of the violence, and the THREATENED violence, it takes to keep a system going that they receive collective privileges from.

There have been whites who forgave the black person who killed their loved one. I would NEVER forgive anyone for killing my loved ones. You want blacks to stop loving whites because they are white? People of all colors commit crimes, yet you only focus on crimes against blacks. Shame on you.

Good Golly Miz Molly, you need to put down the Thunderbird.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.
So you are saying Malcolm X had poor drive and energy-you are wrong there, bucko.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Pathetic

Good Golly Miz Molly, you need to put down the Thunderbird.

I prefer Jager

Is there a problem here and if so, what do we do about it?
No wise soldier discusses battle plans and battle tactics with a member from the other side.
Scared? Or no answer?
He's right.
No-he is scared! Figures.
And what exactly would he be scared of? You guys love to sell online woof tickets. I'm quite sure he isn't scared.

No wise soldier discusses battle plans and battle tactics with a member from the other side.
Scared? Or no answer?
He's right.
And what exactly would he be scared of? You guys love to sell online woof tickets. I'm quite sure he isn't scared.
facts

Scared? Or no answer?
He's right.
He is scared his answer is inadequate. He is probably right.

Scared? Or no answer?
I just gave you a clear answer. Look. The past n present n future of blk ppl concern me the most n in that history, white supremacists have been the main evil.

I dont expect you to feel blk ppl the way I do. The same way I don't feel for white ppl the way you do.

So much for their superior intellect

When whites use Asians as a model minority, that's really aimed at black ppl.

So much for their superior intellect

When whites use Asians as a model minority, that's really aimed at black ppl.
I certainly don't do that. However I do know that we live in a world of competition. And the Asians are not a minority on this planet. While you are emasculating the white people the Asian people are licking their chops and have become very competitive. In a few decades at most, they will be a very powerful force. And you will look at this time period as the "good old days".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back