More than 1,000 gather at Oklahoma Capitol to support immigrant community, protest new law

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

So Oklahoma supports illegals I see. Its great law this country needs to stand up for itself and these people that are coming trying to take are country over. now we have hispanic day wtf. just another holiday to split this country into another piece.

You sound like you need a hug. Good for those who showed up to protest a law they disagree with. Do you need a whites only safe space to huh it out with like minded bigots?

Geez I wonder how many of them are legal citizens? Probably not too many.

Bank robbers are also very upset about the laws preventing bank robbery.

Pedophiles are outraged at the laws preventing them from attacking children.

I guess this means it's time for them to protest too.

You calling him a racist proves nothing

Its the standard lib insult
Their actions are what make them a racist. A person who is racist would be upset there is Hispanic Day. A person whose is racist would make claims they are trying to take over the country. A person who is racist would see a day celebrating Hispanic Heritage as spliting the country apparat but probably wouldn’t see one celebrating Irish Heritage the same way.

Their actions are what make them a racist. A person who is racist would be upset there is Hispanic Day. A person whose is racist would make claims they are trying to take over the country. A person who is racist would see a day celebrating Hispanic Heritage as spliting the country apparat but probably wouldn’t see one celebrating Irish Heritage the same way.
I have seen libs brag that hispanics will take over the county

Along with blacks, muslims and anyone else except whites

mexicans think america was stolen from them and there taking it back.
And lucky for them

Otherwise shoeless peasants would have to walk all the way to Kansas or Ohio to find a job instead of Texas or california

And lucky for them

Otherwise shoeless peasants would have to walk all the way to Kansas or Ohio to find a job instead of Texas or california
deport time, and no they are al,l over the us now.,

mexicans think america was stolen from them and there taking it back.cist c
They are Aztlanistas. They believe that the US is part of the Aztec empire. They believe in La Raza.

Their slogan is For the Race everything. Outside the Race nothing."

They aren't racist or anything.

An exaggerated 1,000 people isn't really a good turnout. Oklahoma has always had a contentuous relationship with the Native American population. I wonder what they think about illegal aliens?

Forum List

Back