More than 1,000 weapons stashed at biker shooting scene

There is your right to bear arms at work:

More than 1 000 weapons stashed at biker shooting scene National News - WLKY Home

WACO, Texas (CNN) —A gun stuffed inside a bag of tortilla chips. Weapons wedged between bags of flour. A handgun left in a toilet.

Days after a massive shootout left nine bikers dead, police are finding more evidence and clues about what happened at a Twin Peaks restaurant in Waco, Texas.

Among them: More than 1,000 weapons left behind. And some bikers may have stashed away even more, police said.

"These were vicious criminals that knew that they were in trouble, and they were trying to dispose of evidence," Waco Police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said.

With 170 suspects in custody, authorities have a complex investigation on their hands. All of the suspects face charges of engaging in organized crime, and each one has bail set at $1 million.

So far, only one person has made bail. Jeff Battey, 40, bonded out of the McLennan County jail on Wednesday, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said.

More at the link.
Might want to read your own links dipshit.

It says 1000 was the estimate. They later revised it to just over 300.....only 100 were guns.

Listen to the steaming outrage from this guy! You can tell he's upset about the culture of violence and stuffs

More than 1 000 weapons stashed at biker shooting scene National News - WLKY Home

WACO, Texas (CNN) —A gun stuffed inside a bag of tortilla chips. Weapons wedged between bags of flour. A handgun left in a toilet.

Days after a massive shootout left nine bikers dead, police are finding more evidence and clues about what happened at a Twin Peaks restaurant in Waco, Texas.

Among them: More than 1,000 weapons left behind. And some bikers may have stashed away even more, police said.

"These were vicious criminals that knew that they were in trouble, and they were trying to dispose of evidence," Waco Police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said.

With 170 suspects in custody, authorities have a complex investigation on their hands. All of the suspects face charges of engaging in organized crime, and each one has bail set at $1 million.

So far, only one person has made bail. Jeff Battey, 40, bonded out of the McLennan County jail on Wednesday, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said.

More at the link.

It says 1000 was the estimate. They later revised it to just over 300.....only 100 were guns.

Shooting the messenger, I see. Dude, I didn't say how many were found. I just posted the article.

You created the thread title.

That was the title of the article. You did read the article, right?

More at the link.
If I were a bondsman I sure wouldn't post bail for these jackasses. Pretty good bet they won't show for court

with a million dollar bail bond the cost would be 100k plus you have to provide property as collateral for the rest of the bond...so if they have a $1 million property and 100k one can get bail...

So basically most of these guys are remanded into custody.

Tyrone brought up Iraq. That comprehending thing has you all screwed up.
Iraq is emblematic of the white culture of violence..
So you supported Saddam's torture rooms and killing thousands of innocents for his personal entertainment? If environmentalist really cared they would've been after Saddam for lighting the oil wells a blaze. If the human rights groups would've been all over Saddam if they were for real on his torture rooms. So leftist are a bunch of pussies who only care about their own pockets. Unless you are a queer, well then that's different. Bush liberated a country gave Obama a stable Iraq, then he screwed it up. So in reality the violence today is from a black man's policies. Get over it.

More at the link.

Shooting the messenger, I see. Dude, I didn't say how many were found. I just posted the article.
Your wrote the title and thus passed along a false narrative either intentionally or because of incompetence. Always read your links before posting them and then you won't be forced to defend a lie.

Tyrone brought up Iraq. That comprehending thing has you all screwed up.
Iraq is emblematic of the white culture of violence..
So you supported Saddam's torture rooms and killing thousands of innocents for his personal entertainment? If environmentalist really cared they would've been after Saddam for lighting the oil wells a blaze. If the human rights groups would've been all over Saddam if they were for real on his torture rooms. So leftist are a bunch of pussies who only care about their own pockets. Unless you are a queer, well then that's different. Bush liberated a country gave Obama a stable Iraq, then he screwed it up. So in reality the violence today is from a black man's policies. Get over it.
9 thugs dead, 170 in jail with one million dollar bonds. Likely gonna be in jail for a long time. Sounds like the fight was a success.
something has to be done about white culture that produces such violent delinquents.
Agree, but black culture produces more violence. We got 9 off the street for good the other day.
The white culture produced the Iraq slaughter that you support

AnderN20150521_low.jpg

I had some scared white boy tell me that the riots went on for "days"...When I told him it was more like 4-5 hours he got mad
Maybe he was mad because the white boys couldn't hang in there like the brothers.

More at the link.
If I were a bondsman I sure wouldn't post bail for these jackasses. Pretty good bet they won't show for court

with a million dollar bail bond the cost would be 100k plus you have to provide property as collateral for the rest of the bond...so if they have a $1 million property and 100k one can get bail...

Maybe Beyonce and Jay-Z will bail their asses out like they did the rioters in Baltimore.

More at the link.

Maybe Beyonce and Jay-Z will bail their asses out like they did the rioters in Baltimore.

I doubt it. The only people supporting these overgrown child bozos are other outlaw bikers, i.e. criminals.

I don't see white political leaders rushing to defend these idiots, or make excuses for their behavior.

More at the link.

Actually, this is your stupid gun laws at work......background checks did not stop them did they....these guys are all felons and couldn't pass a background check....

2) it is illegal for any of these guys, if they are felons to have those guns.....so how did background checks stop them again....

What will stop them....they are now caught with the weapons, lock them up...that is effective gun control that does not affect law abiding citizens...

Nothing will stop them. Those guys knew where to get guns obviously.They had a shitload of em.

They had the money and got the guns. You can buy guns all over America on the black market. No background check required.

If they hadn't had guns they would have used knives, bats, chains or anything else they could kill someone with.

9 thugs dead, 170 in jail with one million dollar bonds. Likely gonna be in jail for a long time. Sounds like the fight was a success.
something has to be done about white culture that produces such violent delinquents.
Agree, but black culture produces more violence. We got 9 off the street for good the other day.
The white culture produced the Iraq slaughter that you support

AnderN20150521_low.jpg
Until the white community has chicago style killings every weekend. You may have a clue.

They'll never have "chicago style" killings because you'll just rename it "Malibu Style" or some faggot shit
Dang a little homophobic today?

More at the link.
good

I don't see white political leaders rushing to defend these idiots, or make excuses for their behavior.
Yeah but none of them had their spines snapped for no reason during a false arrest...no one died in the Baltimore disturbance the white thug culture killed nine...

Baltimore Zero death

white folks in Waco Texas ...nine dead

Yeah but none of them had their spines snapped for no reason during a false arrest...no one died in the Baltimore disturbance the white thug culture killed nine...

Baltimore Zero death

white folks in Waco Texas ...nine dead
9 of their own.

More at the link.

Listen to the steaming outrage from this guy! You can tell he's upset about the culture of violence and stuffs

Whatever you say.....I'm just pointing out major flaws in the OP....and laughing at the amateur way it was presented.

What's really funny is how many times liberals are caught creating an issue and continually try to use it against the right. How bout naming all of the Republicans that supports biker gangs and support murder with illegal guns. How bout that?

So you supported Saddam's torture rooms and killing thousands of innocents for his personal entertainment?
No but this guy did ...your hero slag douche boy...have I mentioned I think of you as scum
rumsfeld-saddam.jpg
Yep, before we knew he was a bad guy, but I guess you are to young to remember.
yeah moron slag we did not know we had provided him with the means to make gas and the helicopters etc to deliver it...other than that slag ...also read the legend at the bottom of the picture you bum you"Rumsfeld would visit again the day the UN released a report that mustard gas and tabun had been used by Iraq.." sure we had nothing to do with it you Bush apologist coward..

More at the link.

I doubt it. The only people supporting these overgrown child bozos are other outlaw bikers, i.e. criminals.

Yet you see black politicians doing so when they riot in Ferguson and Baltimore....and when they kill cops. They always talk about how blacks are so mistreated....which led to the murders and violence. Oh.....and because of lack of funding of course.

So you supported Saddam's torture rooms and killing thousands of innocents for his personal entertainment?
No but this guy did ...your hero slag douche boy...have I mentioned I think of you as scum
rumsfeld-saddam.jpg
Yep, before we knew he was a bad guy, but I guess you are to young to remember.
yeah moron slag we did not know we had provided him with the means to make gas and the helicopters etc to deliver it...other than that slag ...also read the legend "Rumsfeld would visit again the day the UN released a report that mustard gas and tabun had been used by Iraq.." sure we had nothing to do with it you Bush apologist coward..
at the bottom of the picture you bum you
You call me a bum, my taxes support people like yourself. Lol

Forum List

Back