More than 1,000 weapons stashed at biker shooting scene

There is your right to bear arms at work:

More than 1 000 weapons stashed at biker shooting scene National News - WLKY Home

WACO, Texas (CNN) —A gun stuffed inside a bag of tortilla chips. Weapons wedged between bags of flour. A handgun left in a toilet.

Days after a massive shootout left nine bikers dead, police are finding more evidence and clues about what happened at a Twin Peaks restaurant in Waco, Texas.

Among them: More than 1,000 weapons left behind. And some bikers may have stashed away even more, police said.

"These were vicious criminals that knew that they were in trouble, and they were trying to dispose of evidence," Waco Police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said.

With 170 suspects in custody, authorities have a complex investigation on their hands. All of the suspects face charges of engaging in organized crime, and each one has bail set at $1 million.

So far, only one person has made bail. Jeff Battey, 40, bonded out of the McLennan County jail on Wednesday, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said.

More at the link.

Actually, this is your stupid gun laws at work......background checks did not stop them did they....these guys are all felons and couldn't pass a background check....

All the more reason to tighten them up significantly.

And how tight should they be....like in Europe...

No. Like in Japan, which has the lowest gun homicide rate in the world.

Moron....Baltimore is a murder capitol...it is one of the most violent cities in the country with even more gun murders every day since the riots.....so please...I know the truth and reality are hard for you lefties to comprehend...just sell your crap to your lefty friends while the grown ups deal with the real world.....
Punk slag apologist for white violence...the USA is the gun murder capital of the world...

something has to be done about white culture that produces such violent delinquents.
Agree, but black culture produces more violence. We got 9 off the street for good the other day.
The white culture produced the Iraq slaughter that you support
Bush liberated a country, Obama cut and ran in Iraq. So it's the black man in the Whitehouse violence. Just like he flamed the fires in Baltimore and Ferguson. Dang more black violence.

I'm surprised it took as many as 34 posts for someone to blame Obama. That has to be a record.

the first mention of obama was by a lefty...

You should reread what was said in post #34, and who said it.

Might want to read your own links dipshit.

It says 1000 was the estimate. They later revised it to just over 300.....only 100 were guns.

Listen to the steaming outrage from this guy! You can tell he's upset about the culture of violence and stuffs

Whatever you say.....I'm just pointing out major flaws in the OP....and laughing at the amateur way it was presented.

What's really funny is how many times liberals are caught creating an issue and continually try to use it against the right. How bout naming all of the Republicans that supports biker gangs and support murder with illegal guns. How bout that?

I was actually looking for anyone on the right to condemn it and to speak about the problems in the white community. I was told that if you dont do that you are accepting the violence by being silent
Dude....stfu!!!

One shooting is an incident. If it was happening on a regular basis it would be a problem. Murders in black neighborhoods happen every single day. That is a problem. Murders among rival gangs is a problem to the gangs. Biker gangs aren't a problem to civilians. They're a problem to each other.

White murders happen everyday too. I think you should change your mind again and state that you're not upset at the number of murders you're "upset" at murders only when you can somehow make it about any group besides whites.

So if you have to make it about percentages to achieve that goal, you're down. If you have to make over 100 guns from a gang shootout, no biggie. Muds down.

Weapons, drugs and violence wont be condemned by Mud because it doesnt happen all the time. And by all the time I mean, Mud doesnt know because he's looking at the black ones only

It says 1000 was the estimate. They later revised it to just over 300.....only 100 were guns.

Shooting the messenger, I see. Dude, I didn't say how many were found. I just posted the article.
Your wrote the title and thus passed along a false narrative either intentionally or because of incompetence. Always read your links before posting them and then you won't be forced to defend a lie.

For the second time, that was the original title of the article. I can repeat this is you are having a hard time following the thread. If it is a lie, it's the author's lie, not mine.

Once you post the title when starting a thread it becomes your lie.

Oh please. What was reported was the information they had at the time. Information often changes over time. I posted an article I came across from a reputable news source. If the information was dated, and the information has changed, oh well , shit happens. Get over it.

Moron....Baltimore is a murder capitol...it is one of the most violent cities in the country with even more gun murders every day since the riots.....so please...I know the truth and reality are hard for you lefties to comprehend...just sell your crap to your lefty friends while the grown ups deal with the real world.....
Punk slag apologist for white violence...the USA is the gun murder capital of the world...

It damned near is.

More than 1 000 weapons stashed at biker shooting scene National News - WLKY Home

WACO, Texas (CNN) —A gun stuffed inside a bag of tortilla chips. Weapons wedged between bags of flour. A handgun left in a toilet.

Days after a massive shootout left nine bikers dead, police are finding more evidence and clues about what happened at a Twin Peaks restaurant in Waco, Texas.

Among them: More than 1,000 weapons left behind. And some bikers may have stashed away even more, police said.

"These were vicious criminals that knew that they were in trouble, and they were trying to dispose of evidence," Waco Police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said.

With 170 suspects in custody, authorities have a complex investigation on their hands. All of the suspects face charges of engaging in organized crime, and each one has bail set at $1 million.

So far, only one person has made bail. Jeff Battey, 40, bonded out of the McLennan County jail on Wednesday, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said.

More at the link.

Actually, this is your stupid gun laws at work......background checks did not stop them did they....these guys are all felons and couldn't pass a background check....

and the highest suicide rate, and a culture is misogyny, and schools based on regurgitation of memorized facts....

and the highest suicide rate, and a culture is misogyny, and schools based on regurgitation of memorized facts....

And one of the lowest crime rates in the industrialize world, as well as one of the most highly educated. Your "regurgitation" claim implies that they don't understand what they have learned, and I've see no evidence to support that claim.

And one of the lowest crime rates in the industrialize world, as well as one of the most highly educated. Your "regurgitation" claim implies that they don't understand what they have learned, and I've see no evidence to support that claim.

Plenty of planes fly to Japan daily, I suggest you head over there Weeaboo.

Buy me a ticket?

Bill O Reilly had the former leader of one of the gangs on there and did Bill scream? Yell? Call him a criminal?

No, the guy actually said shit like "60% of us are just normal joes with jobs", "not all members are bad" and Bill sat there listening to the former leader of one of the notorious biker gangs like he was the head of the friggin U.N.

You know what Bill said....meekly "but that means 40% are criminals and thats, yanno...a lot"

NO SHIT BILL WAY TO STAND UP YOU CULTURE WARRIOR YOU
If you believed anything the biker said you need your head examined. I don't know why Bill had him on. My favorite part was when the scumbucket compared his gang with the military. And wtf is wrong with these people deciding who can wear what on their greasy jackets?

And Bill was all super reasonable...Didnt go on about the culture of bikers? Where they went wrong? Anything.

Just two guys having a chat

Buy me a ticket?

if I win over $1,000,000 in the lottery, you can count on it.

Buy me a ticket?

Great, then you can give me a stipend for YOUR trouble.

Buy me a ticket?

Great, then you can give me a stipend for YOUR trouble.

Just the one way ticket, don't be a moocher.

Listen to the steaming outrage from this guy! You can tell he's upset about the culture of violence and stuffs

Whatever you say.....I'm just pointing out major flaws in the OP....and laughing at the amateur way it was presented.

What's really funny is how many times liberals are caught creating an issue and continually try to use it against the right. How bout naming all of the Republicans that supports biker gangs and support murder with illegal guns. How bout that?

I was actually looking for anyone on the right to condemn it and to speak about the problems in the white community. I was told that if you dont do that you are accepting the violence by being silent
Dude....stfu!!!

One shooting is an incident. If it was happening on a regular basis it would be a problem. Murders in black neighborhoods happen every single day. That is a problem. Murders among rival gangs is a problem to the gangs. Biker gangs aren't a problem to civilians. They're a problem to each other.

White murders happen everyday too. I think you should change your mind again and state that you're not upset at the number of murders you're "upset" at murders only when you can somehow make it about any group besides whites.

So if you have to make it about percentages to achieve that goal, you're down. If you have to make over 100 guns from a gang shootout, no biggie. Muds down.

Weapons, drugs and violence wont be condemned by Mud because it doesnt happen all the time. And by all the time I mean, Mud doesnt know because he's looking at the black ones only

Nope. Your rationale is faulty.

Name the last time you remember a shootout between bikers.

Name the last day that some black kid wasn't murdered by another black in Chicago.

Name the last time a biker gang looted a liquor store.

You're like these fuckers that talk about Christians during the Spanish Inquisition hundreds of years ago murdering people, while at the same time ignoring ISIS cutting off heads 100-300 at a time.

"Hey....let's talk about the weather!!!!!"

Dude....stfu!!!

Aww, see? You gave up already. I said whites kill everyday and your response is about bikers only

Name the last day that some black kid wasn't murdered by another black in Chicago.

Probably today, just like the last time a white person was murdered by another white guy.

Back to biker gangs only huh? Well they didnt loot, they just had hundreds of weapons and 9 dead with over 50 in the hospital. No biggie...when you're white tho

You're like these fuckers that talk about Christians during the Spanish Inquisition hundreds of years ago murdering people, while at the same time ignoring ISIS cutting off heads 100-300 at a time.

I say white and black, you say white bikers only looting vs black everyone. Because you're fair

More at the link.

Shooting the messenger, I see. Dude, I didn't say how many were found. I just posted the article.

You created the thread title.

That was the title of the article. You did read the article, right?

Yes. But, when you made it the title of the thread, you took ownership of it.

Dude....stfu!!!

Aww, see? You gave up already. I said whites kill everyday and your response is about bikers only

Probably today, just like the last time a white person was murdered by another white guy.

Back to biker gangs only huh? Well they didnt loot, they just had hundreds of weapons and 9 dead with over 50 in the hospital. No biggie...when you're white tho

I say white and black, you say white bikers only looting vs black everyone. Because you're fair
You keep trying to deflect.....this thread is about a fight between fucking biker gangs, dipstick!!!!!!

Many of which are Hispanics.....not just whites.

BTW........52% of all murders are committed by blacks. Half of the rest are committed by.......wait for it.................Hispanics.

I guess you could claim they were white Hispanics.....but then you'd be ignoring the problem. Since blacks make up 13% of the population....and Hispanics make up roughly 7%.....explain why you think the problem is white motherfucking murderers when only 20% of the population is doing over 70% of the killing????? Huh????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back