More than 200 Christian Leaders Call for Protection of Mideast Christians

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I would imagine that there are many more Christian leaders who are worried about what is happening to the Christians in the Middle East, as well as the Christians from the Middle East living here in the U.S. who are worrying about their friends and relatives still living there.

More than 200 Christian Leaders Call for Protection of Mideast Christians
Posted by: Staff Writer May 11, 2014 , 12:45 pm

(JNS.org) More than 200 Orthodox, Catholic, and Protestant leaders, as well as several secular leaders, joined forces to call on the U.S. government to take action to protect Middle East Christians and other minorities under threat from extremism.

“We, as Orthodox, Catholic, and Protestant leaders, have come together in this joint pledge to speak up for our fellow Christians and other threatened religious communities in the Middle East,” the statement said.

Read more at

Christian Leaders Call for Protection of Mideast Christians - Israel News.

What does it say about Palestinian Christians having their homes bulldozes by Israel?

What does it say about Palestinian Christians having their homes bulldozes by Israel?

So tell us, Mr. Tinmore, do you really equate bulldozed homes with the thousands of Christians being killed in the Middle East by Muslims? I guess basically only someone with a Middle East mentality would not be concerned with all those dead bodies in Arab countries lying around since it is more important for him to drag Israel into this. I certainly hope that you haver contributed to the relief efforts going on which are helping both Christians and Muslims who have lost their homes because of y our friends. Since the Pope is himself very worried about what is happening in the Middle East, Mr. Tinmore can write him saying that the homes of the Palestinian Christians are more important than the dead Christians in the other Middle East countries.

So tell us, Mr. Tinmore, do you really equate bulldozed homes with the thousands of Christians being killed in the Middle East by Muslims? I guess basically only someone with a Middle East mentality would not be concerned with all those dead bodies in Arab countries lying around since it is more important for him to drag Israel into this. I certainly hope that you haver contributed to the relief efforts going on which are helping both Christians and Muslims who have lost their homes because of y our friends. Since the Pope is himself very worried about what is happening in the Middle East, Mr. Tinmore can write him saying that the homes of the Palestinian Christians are more important than the dead Christians in the other Middle East countries.

OK, but that did not answer my question.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhGQT4IGGaU]Christians to the Lions - Behemoth - YouTube[/ame]

Which is more dear? A life or a home?
If you look deeper you will probably find some cause to the palestinian christian's home being bulldozed.

When you throw out a statement like that, you should put some context, name, location, date, etc. so others can verify your statement before making a judgement.

OK, but that did not answer my question.

it says that you are talking chic peas to oranges.

Stop pretending like you give a crap about Christians . You care only about vilifying Israel.

While he is attempting to convince the readers that he is a good "Christian," he has never once reported on the plight of the Christians in the Arab world. In fact, has anyone even seen him bring up the plight of the Palestinians in Syria who were left starving? If he can't drag in Israel, he doesn't care how many dead bodies of both Christians and Muslims pile up in the rest of the Middle East.

It tells me you're a Hamas terrorist supporter looking to garner support for your cause by making it look like Christians and Muslims are on the same side.

Let me refresh your memory, Muslims are killing Christians. Been listening to the news lately? Here are today's headlines:

Muslim animals sentenced to death a pregnant married Christian woman for marrying a Muslim. She is currently in jail for refusing to be a Muslim, waiting to be executed.

300 Christian girls kidnapped by Muslim animals for wanting to get an education.

These are just a few examples of the savages you support Tinmore, you must be very proud.

It tells me you're a Hamas terrorist supporter looking to garner support for your cause by making it look like Christians and Muslims are on the same side.

Let me refresh your memory, Muslims are killing Christians. Been listening to the news lately? Here are today's headlines:

Muslim animals sentenced to death a pregnant married Christian woman for marrying a Muslim. She is currently in jail for refusing to be a Muslim, waiting to be executed.

300 Christian girls kidnapped by Muslim animals for wanting to get an education.

These are just a few examples of the savages you support Tinmore, you must be very proud.

That stuff happened in Palestine?

Consequences of Muslims following their barbaric Islamic Shariah law.

You support Hamas. Hamas follows the same strict barbaric Shariah law. 1 + 1 = 2. Same Islamic animals, different geographical location.

Muslims cannot coexist. Especially those like Hamas, that are an Islamic terrorist organization bent on destroying Israel and establishing an ISLAMIC KHALIFATE of Palestine ruled by Shariah Law instead.

Now run along.

You support Hamas. Hamas follows the same strict barbaric Shariah law. 1 + 1 = 2. Same Islamic animals, different geographical location.

Muslims cannot coexist. Especially those like Hamas, that are an Islamic terrorist organization bent on destroying Israel and establishing an ISLAMIC KHALIFATE of Palestine ruled by Shariah Law instead.

Now run along.

Could I take that as a no?

Now run along.

Could I take that as a no?
You can take it any way and up any hole you want.

Christians In Gaza Have Faced Increasing Persecution Since Hamas Wrested Control

Last edited:
History continues

The Christian Crusades were against the Muslims an Jews

It started in Europe and the christian hoards took it to Jerusalem

"The Jews of the city, knowing of the slaughter of their brethren fled in hope of safety to the Bishop of Ruthard. They put an infinite treasure in his guard and trust having much faith in his protection. He placed the Jews in a very spacious hall in his own house that they might remain safe and sound in a very secure and strong place.
But ... the band held council, and after sunrise attacked the Jews in the hall with arrows and lances, breaking down the bolts in the doors. They killed the Jews, about 700 in number who in vain resisted the force of an attack of so many thousands. They killed the women also and with their sword pierced tender children whatever age and sex...
This is how about 30%-50% of the Jewish community of Europe met its end. Some 10,000 Jews of an estimated population of about 20,000-30,000 were slaughtered by Crusaders mobs."

What is happening today does not live in a vacuum

From Aish.com a Jewish web site

History Crash Course #45: The Crusades

Last edited:

Forum List

Back