More than 900 people have been fatally shot by police officers in 2015

You cant just pull data and proclaim its accurate because you say so. You need supporting evidence which you cannot produce. So its false logic to ask someone else to have the burden of proof for your stats

I provided stats from 3 state police databases.
Police ARE mandated to report it to their state. Not the Feds.

He says they are innacurate.

Prove it. Show me a case where cops killed someone...but never reported it.

Just one.

You have to prove they are accurate. Again, you citing them and saying its true doesnt mean anything other than you believe they are true.
that's a stupid statement. By that remark nothing can be proven so all data is in error.

Its like saying "Prove global warming stats are accurate". They'd have a heart attack if we demanded that. I happen to believe NASA and the NOAA (which is why I don't comment much on global warming btw)

You cant just pull data and proclaim its accurate because you say so. You need supporting evidence which you cannot produce. So its false logic to ask someone else to have the burden of proof for your stats

Just one.

You have to prove they are accurate. Again, you citing them and saying its true doesnt mean anything other than you believe they are true.
that's a stupid statement. By that remark nothing can be proven so all data is in error.

Its like saying "Prove global warming stats are accurate". They'd have a heart attack if we demanded that. I happen to believe NASA and the NOAA (which is why I don't comment much on global warming btw)
Naw they don't, they alter the data to make it accurate. That's the story and they're sticking to it. More accurate. thermometers cover 21% of the earth and they have accurate data.

The only evidence he can have is knowing of a murder and no one documented it.

Just one.

You're right, why ask someone to provide accurate data anyway! My goodness, asking if the information someone presents is accurate is unfair!

-says the people presenting data as accurate by sheer declaration

Well, by that standard alls I have to do is say its inaccurate and I win, right?

Its inaccurate! BAM!

Just one.

You're right, why ask someone to provide accurate data anyway! My goodness, asking if the information someone presents is accurate is unfair!

Well, by that standard alls I have to do is say its inaccurate and I win, right?

Its inaccurate! BAM!

Link? Proof??

We're providing info from state government websites. Stats on police shootings. The place police departments ARE required to report it to....their states police and attorney generals office.

You're saying they aren't accurate.

Ok. Show me. Show me one shooting that wasn't reported by police. JUST ONE.

Just one.

Its inaccurate! BAM!
go ask for the data and then tell me if you believe it is accurate or not. Then when you doubt it, explain why you doubt it. That should be simple for you.

Just one.

Its inaccurate! BAM!
btw, if you don't believe the data is accurate, then post up the accurate data!

Just one.

Its inaccurate! BAM!

He's gonna say "But it doesn't exist!!"

When in fact...it does. Each state has it.

He says it's not accurate....but can't provide 1 link to a shooting that went unreported.

Just one.

Its inaccurate! BAM!

He says it's not accurate....but can't provide 1 link to a shooting that went unreported.
I know, he's just a libturd trolling a message board.

Its inaccurate! BAM!

I know, he's just a libturd trolling a message board.

Watch this....I'm gonna help ClosedCaption make his own argument and then have a surprise for him....

In Oklahoma.....109 killed in 7 years.

Tulsa media gathered this....by FOIA of state police and state attorney general.

109 fatal police shootings in Oklahoma since 2007; 108 ruled justified

That's 4 out of 50 states I've done in 15 minutes.

And what's your evidence that the stats are reliable or accurate?

Remember, getting A number isn't the problem. Getting an accurate number is. With only 3% of local law enforcement reporting police shootings to the FBI.

With the FBI numbers using local law enforcement information less than HALF of what the Post found. With the FBI acknowleding that the Post numbers are better.

He'll just say that its accurate and JC will say its accurate because Bucs just said so
If it came from the state why would I challenge it? I'm not sure what rabbit hole you're living in, but you should get out.

Why would you resist cross referencing after saying the Post was smart to do so?

In Oklahoma.....109 killed in 7 years.

Tulsa media gathered this....by FOIA of state police and state attorney general.

109 fatal police shootings in Oklahoma since 2007; 108 ruled justified

That's 4 out of 50 states I've done in 15 minutes.

And what's your evidence that the stats are reliable or accurate?

Remember, getting A number isn't the problem. Getting an accurate number is. With only 3% of local law enforcement reporting police shootings to the FBI.

With the FBI numbers using local law enforcement information less than HALF of what the Post found. With the FBI acknowleding that the Post numbers are better.

He'll just say that its accurate and JC will say its accurate because Bucs just said so
If it came from the state why would I challenge it? I'm not sure what rabbit hole you're living in, but you should get out.

Why would you resist cross referencing after saying the Post was smart to do so?
the theme from jeopardy here, don, don, don, don, don, don, don,.....don, don, don, don, ..DON, don, don, don, don......

Were still waiting for that accurate data you have.

Untold number of police killings in Va. go unreported or uncounted

He ClosedCaption for 2 days I've said provide JUST ONE. You couldnt. You must be an idiot because.....in 5 minutes i found 7. Yeah 7.

See....in Virginia.....they require all police to report shootings to the VA State Police. They don't penalize those who dont. Probably because...well....they've never had to...everyone complies.

Then Fairfax PD didnt. They said they don't legally have to. Although by VA state law....the do.

So what happened? The media and VA state police did what I said the FBI and anyone else could do. Went to Fairfax and said show us your records.

And from 2007-present they had 7 shootings that weren't reorder to the VA State Police. 7 whites.

Why weren't they reported? Well....a report was done. Just have to go ask for it. Second....the VA State Police often do the investigation of the shooting. So....Fairfax PD wouldn't have a case file....VSP would because it's THEIR case at that point.

So you see.....no police shooting goes "unreported".

If the Feds want the info....just go gather it. They sure have time to spy on all of us and hire bookers in Colombia and sleep on duty at the White House.....and send 47 agents to Ferguson to investigate 1 self defense case. So....they have the resources.

Did you read your link?

It says 3/4 of them was self-defense where either the officer was under attack or defending someone else.. 25% was fleeing suspects. A large portion was due to mental illness.

Six important takeaways from The Washington Post’s police shootings investigation

Forum List

Back