🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Than Half of Democrats Dont know the Earth Circles the Sun

That's 'musings' to me. See the little marks enclosing the word? They have significance.

Review the rules of grammar then get back to me.

But thank you for your kind attention.

LOL, your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance.

(blushing) Oh dear! That you perceive that I have outshone in both regards Your New Messiah has negatively impacted your karma?
Nay, I am good...but not THAT good!
Perhaps Obamacare might cover some perception adjustments?

Last edited:
I know I live in lala land sometimes, but I absolutely refuse to believe there is a significant proportion of adult human beings living in the first world who don't know that the earth revolves around the sun, and don't have at a least a clue as to why we have leap years.

:talk2hand:

lol, boy are you in for a shock!

Odd then that most scientists are Democratic.

The academics who live hand to mouth off of government grant money are welfare queens, not scientists.
As opposed to those that are paid to say what industry wants them to say, like the doctors who swore to the senate that tobacco doesn't cause cancer or the ones paid to say there is no global warming.

Odd then that most scientists are Democratic.

The academics who live hand to mouth off of government grant money are welfare queens, not scientists.
As opposed to those that are paid to say what industry wants them to say, like the doctors who swore to the senate that tobacco doesn't cause cancer or the ones paid to say there is no global warming.

Private science, in whatever form, is not subject to the fashion statements of the politician of the day. Bush/Obama ... does not matter.

I am surprised that only half of the democrats believe that the Sun revolves around them.

Majority of Republicans Are Creationists

Highly religious Americans are more likely to be Republican than those who are less religious, which helps explain the relationship between partisanship and beliefs about human origins. The major distinction is between Republicans and everyone else. While 58% of Republicans believe that God created humans in their present form within the last 10,000 years, 39% of independents and 41% of Democrats agree.
<more>
In U.S., 46% Hold Creationist View of Human Origins

Highly religious Americans are more likely to be Republican than those who are less religious, which helps explain the relationship between partisanship and beliefs about human origins. The major distinction is between Republicans and everyone else. While 58% of Republicans believe that God created humans in their present form within the last 10,000 years, 39% of independents and 41% of Democrats agree.
<more>

So what?

I thought most of you secularists insist that creationism isn't science, so whats the relevance?

Sorry, but this is a ridiculously partisan thread. A person can have strong political convictions, yet not dredge up pointless articles whose sole function is to insult and anger other people. What this does is invite even more pointless threads as revenge, which gets this vicious cycle spinning even hotter. The best thing we can do is not take bait threads like these seriously, regardless of partisan trappings.

So, you mean you're a Democrat and your feelings are hurt?

Don't blame me the Obama regime did the survey.

You may not know this, but the person you're assuming is a hurt Democrat is actually a social and fiscal conservative. The problem, Jim, is that you have resorted to ridiculously partisan attacks on the opposing political group. It's neither honest nor fair, and both sides have had their hand in this mess. What you've done is the equivalent of posting a study from some partisans in the Progressive/Liberal camps who, too, have "discovered" outrageous "facts" about their enemies. Like, say, the bogus study that Republicans Lie More. That's dishonest, partisan crud passed off as something objective because it says "according to a study..."

There are quite a few things I disagree with the Political Left on, but that doesn't make me blind to what the Political Right has done, either.

Last edited:

<more>

No offense intended, but do you know that evolution does not and can not explain the creation of life?

Sorry, but this is a ridiculously partisan thread. A person can have strong political convictions, yet not dredge up pointless articles whose sole function is to insult and anger other people. What this does is invite even more pointless threads as revenge, which gets this vicious cycle spinning even hotter. The best thing we can do is not take bait threads like these seriously, regardless of partisan trappings.

So, you mean you're a Democrat and your feelings are hurt?

Don't blame me the Obama regime did the survey.

You may not know this, but the person you're assuming is a hurt Democrat is actually a social and fiscal conservative. The problem, Jim, is that you have resorted to ridiculously partisan attacks on the opposing political group. It's neither honest nor fair, and both sides have had their hand in this mess. What you've done is the equivalent of posting a study from some partisans in the Progressive/Liberal camps who, too, have "discovered" outrageous "facts" about their enemies. Like, say, the bogus study that Republicans Lie More. That's dishonest, partisan crud passed off as something objective because it says "according to a study..."

There are quite a few things I disagree with the Political Left on, but that doesn't make me blind to what the Political Right has done, either.

You actually think that the National Science Foundation is a partisan group?

Then you are an idiot. Know, seriously, you are an idiot.

<more>

No offense intended, but do you know that evolution does not and can not explain the creation of life?

The theory of evolution does not address the start of life, only its changes via adaptation after the event.

<more>

The theory of evolution does not address the start of life, only its changes via adaptation after the event.

Right, so creation is something quite different then evolution. Agreed?

More Than Half Of Democrats Do Not Know The Earth Revolves Around The Sun Once a Year | Independent Journal Review
The National Science Foundation published a study that reveals an astonishing number of Democrats do not know that the earth revolves around the sun and that it takes a year to do so.
For most Americans who have had any kind of science education, even if their formal schooling ended after the first or second grade, the concept of a solar system in which the sun is the center has long been considered “settled science.” Yet more than half of Democrats are apparently unaware that the earth goes around the giant glowing ball in the sky once a year.

Conservative Republicans were most likely to know this gradeschool fact about the “solar system,” while Republicans and conservatives as groups best moderates and Democrats. Various kinds of Liberals, earning those higher education sheepskins, are aware of the basic fact.

Furthermore, 49% percent of Democrats believe that astrology is scientific.

sun.jpg

And notice the RINO position at dead last, bottom of the fucking barrel.

Sure essplains a lot.

Of course they don't. They think everything including the sun revolves around them.

If I live to the next presidential election, it will be the first time in my life I will have ever voted a straight ticket. And from now on it is straight Republican for me. I'm disgusted with the democrats and will never vote for another. Ever.

Forum List

Back