🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mormon Church finally admits Joseph Smith had 40 wives

joey smith was a charlatan and in the most egregious and blatant of ways, too. geebus.

i liken mormonism to scientology.

which tells me you know neither
let it tell you whatever you want it to tell ya.

being mormon "tells me" you've got an adolescent brain. it's very simple/gullible.

I'm sure insulting me makes you feel better, but it doesn't change the fact that you don't know what your talking about

joey smith was a charlatan and in the most egregious and blatant of ways, too. geebus.

being mormon "tells me" you've got an adolescent brain. it's very simple/gullible.

I'm sure insulting me makes you feel better, but it doesn't change the fact that you don't know what your talking about

It's not an insult, it's a measure of reality.

We all have our flaws and nobody is perfect.

Mormonism is as clear as day a scam.

Yet MILLIONS belong to the church and millions more are joining, go figure.

Wow! He took wives that were already married. Dude broke an actual commandment, why on earth would anyone give him credibility?

So, if God told you to sacrifice your children tomorrow, you would do it?

God was a, "mean motor scooter and a "bad go getter" in old testament days. Fortunately, he has mellowed out a lot since then....

But Avatar says..."God commands and revokes commands at His pleasure and according to His wisdom" and "the question is do we follow God as He speaks of do we try to silence Him."

God just told me that Avatar is off track, and that, actually, He is not pissed at anyone and thinks that we should all lighten up, and party....

no one said he is pisssed at people who think. But He does make it clear that He isn't happy with people who mock Him.

Who's mocking? I am dead serious. Joe Smith was a con artist. But in all fairness, his make-believe Bible was inspired by a make-believe Bible.

Just as Messiah Obama is a con-artist, MLK, Jr. was a con artist, JFK was a con artist, . .

Wow! He took wives that were already married. Dude broke an actual commandment, why on earth would anyone give him credibility?

Obama lied about "If you like you plan you can keep your plan," why on earth would anyone reelect him?

A scam?! No! An angel spoke to him, he said so. Why would anyone make something like that up? ;)

Obama lied about "If you like you plan you can keep your plan," why on earth would anyone reelect him?

Is Obama a Mormon? If not, why the hell bring him up?
He's the leader of the Religion of Liberalism. People worship him. He leads the faithful in his flock.

Is Obama a Mormon? If not, why the hell bring him up?
He's the leader of the Religion of Liberalism. People worship him. He leads the faithful in his flock.

You're too dumb to have a conversation.

I would like to hear the official Mormon explanation for why Joseph Smith married women who were already married.

Explain that to me, to my satisfaction, and I will convert to Mormonism.

I would like to hear the official Mormon explanation for why Joseph Smith married women who were already married.

We don't want you if you do not believe in the tenants of the religion. If you want to learn them and make an informed choice I am sure one of us can arrange for Missionaries to contact you.

We don't want you if you do not believe in the tenants of the religion. If you want to learn them and make an informed choice I am sure one of us can arrange for Missionaries to contact you.

Don't do it! You'll never get rid of them!

Wrong Missionaries leave anyone that asks them to leave them alone. Keep lying you do such a great job of it.

the fact that you feel the need to lie to yourself about clear attempts to insult others tells anyone who cares that your perception of reality is distorted.

but if it makes you feel better keep at it. I don't mind. Just read the Book of Mormon for yourself. That way you aren't ignorant of it. What do you have to lose by being educated on the topic?

I'm sure I can talk circles around any of your missionaries, who are all boys just barely out of high school.

What does an 18-year-old boy know about the world that he can teach a 49-year-old man?

If you send one of these pups to my home, I will convert him to Catholicism.

sure you can. Ask them not to return. They have people who will listen to them and won't waste their time. If you want to remain ignorant, you can.

the question is why are you so afraid to learn?

Forum List

Back