Mormon pedo ring gets smacked down by God?

i never accused you of that but i noticed yet another of my posts missing from this thread, where i tried to explain the motivation of the op.

The motivation of your OP was and is glee over the death of 12 children.

You truly are scum, Rati.
^classic case of projection
Hey Ravi are you also cheering the deaths of the people in the California wildfire. Are they getting punished for being a bunch of queers?

i never accused you of that but i noticed yet another of my posts missing from this thread, where i tried to explain the motivation of the op.

The motivation of your OP was and is glee over the death of 12 children.

You truly are scum, Rati.
^classic case of projection
Hey Ravi are you also cheering the deaths of the people in the California wildfire. Are they getting punished for being a bunch of queers?
Ask the Mormons.

It is difficult to understand why so many Mormons that come from the Salt Lake (LDS) branch simply don't recognize or even understand the hundreds of additional branches within Mormonism.

This book is a must read for any Mormon that is unaware of the different divisions in their religion.

I always find it amusing when foolish, ignorant outsiders try to claim that I don't know my own religion, and that they do.

Do you have any idea how foolish such a claim makes you look?

In any event, no, there are not any such divisions within my religion.

What Joseph Smith founded in 1830 was a single, unified organization, with an orderly structure. After his death, there were a number of different claims to succession, which resulted in that organization breaking apart into several organizations and going off in different directions. None of these organizations is any kind of branch or division within any other, and other than their common historical origin, none of them have anything to do with any other.

There could be some room to argue which of these organizations has the strongest claim to being the original one, and which of these owns the term “Mormon”, but history seems to have rather well settled any such argument.

The Protestant Reformation did not create any new branches or divisions within the Catholic church. Like the Mormon church, the Catholic church has an orderly, hierarchical structure, which clearly defines who is and who is not within that organization. The Protestant churches left the Catholic church, and are no longer a part of it. Only those who are within the organization that is the Catholic Church are Catholics.

Likewise, those who founded the FLDS did not create a new branch or division within the Mormon church. They left the Mormon church, and created their own new organization, their own new church, outside of the Mormon church.

Blaylock hides his ignorance behind the claim those who, offering incontrovertible evidence that he is wrong about the name of "Mormon" as an appelation applicable only to the LDS, do know better than he does.

Bob, I have as much education as you do and am far more knowledgable than you on this subject, and I know that Steve Snow and Rick Turly would agree with me not you. Give them an email if you wish.

Once again, "Mormon" is a title for anyone who follows Joseph Smith and the various Restoration paths in these latter days.

Once again, the FLDS are Mormons but not affiliated with the LDS of Salt Lake City, Utah, Mormons.

Last edited:
Blaylock hides his ignorance behind the claim those who, offering incontrovertible evidence that he is wrong about the name of "Mormon" as an appelation [sic] applicable only to the LDS, do know better than he does.

Bob, I have as much education as you do and far more knowledgable [sic] than you on this subject, and I know that Steve Snow and Rick Turly would agree with me not you. Give them an email if you wish.

Once again, "Mormon" is a title for anyone who follows Joseph Smith and the various Restoration paths in these latter days.

Once again, the FLDS are Mormons but not affiliated with the LDS of Salt Lake City, Utah, Mormons.

Neither of the two men that you name has any standing to define Mormonism. Those who do have such standing agree with me. I cited an official LDS web site, which stated the official position of the church with regard to what the name “Mormon” covers, and how it is appropriately used. Even the Associated Press, not part of Mormonism, agrees with the church, that the name “Mormon” only applies to the genuine Mormon church, and not to any of the unrelated offshoots thereof, as stated in their stylebook, which the church cites on its site.

I am amused by the arrogance and hubris displayed in your claim to “have as much education as you do and far more knowledgable [sic] than you on this subject”, given that you do not appear to be a Mormon, and do not appear to have any standing at all to tell an actual Mormon what his faith is or is not, or what it does or does not include.

Your church's attempt to trademak "Mormon" in the US failed.

And, yes, Church Historian Steve Snow and Assistant Church Historian Rick Turley trump both you and lds.org, you bet.

You are playing the strawman card "to tell an actual Mormon what his faith is or is not", when, in fact, I have done no such thing.

You brought up education, and I trumped you.

You have failed, Bad Bob. :)

True story. Here is proof of what Ravi alleges:

"Bodies recovered Tuesday were found as far as several miles away in the sister towns of Hildale, Utah, and Colorado City, Arizona — the home base of Warren Jeffs' polygamous sect.

Hildale Mayor Philip Barlow said the three women who died were sisters: Josephine Jessop, Naomi Jessop and Della Black. Josephine Jessop and Naomi Jessop were also sister wives, both married to Joseph N. Jessop. It's not uncommon in the polygamous sect for relatives to marry the same man."

Zion National Park Floods Trapped 7 People in Narrow Canyon
This is getting old! The OP states PEDO (Pedophilia) and Mormons. The article says nothing about that. While they may have been polygamists and FLDS members neither of those equate to pedophilia and/or Mormons.

They marry sisters. How weird is that? Jeffs is the leader of this CULT. HE is a pedophile.

If it walks like a duck...etc....etc....

There is more evidence than not to suggest they are up to something sick.

When the so called tragedy is over I think this whole thing should be investigated as to exactly why these people died. At the very least some bad judgement was exercised.

Flash floods don't happen in a vacuum. When in the desert and it starts raining like hell and there is no vegetation to absorb the rain water you get your ass to high ground PRONTO!

Yes people died. Weird people died. People that use bad judgement died. There needs to be an investigation along the lines of just what kind of bad judgement caused this tragedy.

Blaylock hides his ignorance behind the claim those who, offering incontrovertible evidence that he is wrong about the name of "Mormon" as an appelation applicable only to the LDS, do know better than he does.

Bob, I have as much education as you do and am far more knowledgable than you on this subject, and I know that Steve Snow and Rick Turly would agree with me not you. Give them an email if you wish.

dang jake, is that any way to respond to a fellow brother of the cloth

:lol: I am not LDS or any type of Mormon. But I have known Mormons of all types and stripes all of my life. The theology seems spooky to me, but the few Sacrament meetings I have attended with friends have been quite nice.

They marry sisters. How weird is that? Jeffs is the leader of this CULT. HE is a pedophile.

When the so called tragedy is over I think this whole thing should be investigated as to exactly why these people died. At the very least some bad judgement was exercised.

Flash floods don't happen in a vacuum. When in the desert and it starts raining like hell and there is no vegetation to absorb the rain water you get your ass to high ground PRONTO!

Yes people died. Weird people died. People that use bad judgement died. There needs to be an investigation along the lines of just what kind of bad judgement caused this tragedy.

If you had a chance, would you drown 12 more children?

Sure you would, little doubt.

True story. Here is proof of what Ravi alleges:

"Bodies recovered Tuesday were found as far as several miles away in the sister towns of Hildale, Utah, and Colorado City, Arizona — the home base of Warren Jeffs' polygamous sect.

Hildale Mayor Philip Barlow said the three women who died were sisters: Josephine Jessop, Naomi Jessop and Della Black. Josephine Jessop and Naomi Jessop were also sister wives, both married to Joseph N. Jessop. It's not uncommon in the polygamous sect for relatives to marry the same man."

Zion National Park Floods Trapped 7 People in Narrow Canyon
This is getting old! The OP states PEDO (Pedophilia) and Mormons. The article says nothing about that. While they may have been polygamists and FLDS members neither of those equate to pedophilia and/or Mormons.

There was some kind of blogage up stream creating a dam like affect. When the pressure became to great the dam burst and a wall of water came down.
The very next day they were bull dozing a empty creek bed
It was sudden, quick, and ended quick

There is much evidence that religious wackos make bad decisions when things don't go their way and they are threatened. The Branch Davidians, Jim Jones...and many more.

I've spent many days, weeks and occasionally months out in the boonies. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to know that the WORST place to be when it starts raining like hell in the out back is near or IN a wash. Especially a dry wash. If you get up 20 or 30 feet you are safe. They were in cars/station wagons for Christ sakes. They were not sleeping or something explainable. Why were these idiots down in the river bed? How is it that they were already in vehicles and couldn't get a few feet into higher ground AKA safety?

There is much evidence that religious wackos make bad decisions when things don't go their way and they are threatened. The Branch Davidians, Jim Jones...and many more.

I've spent many days, weeks and occasionally months out in the boonies. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to know that the WORST place to be when it starts raining like hell in the out back is near or IN a wash. Especially a dry wash. If you get up 20 or 30 feet you are safe. They were in cars/station wagons for Christ sakes. They were not sleeping or something explainable. Why were these idiots down in the river bed? How is it that they were already in vehicles and couldn't get a few feet into higher ground AKA safety?
I think that's what the wife was trying to do, but I think she made a bad decision. Probably panicked. Tried to get the family out of there, but then.......
I think the kids on the bank were the ones that made it.

12 children died in a flash flood, and you sick fuckers are cheering it.

Leftism is clearly a mental disease.

Slot canyons in Utah can be real dangerous because you can't get out, or up to higher ground
Wish me luck cause I'm going down there hiking next month

Forum List

Back