Moscow subway station looking absolutely beautiful. Unlike the filthy and dangerous New York City subway.

I don’t blame our issues on diversity. Because we had tons of diversity in the early 20th century. Immigrants from different parts of Europe and plenty of black folks. We had a much stronger middle class back in those days. No graffiti on the streets.

In Thailand, there’s like 1 million Russians. There’s also quite a few people from different parts of Asia. Cambodia has a big tourist industry as well.

There’s clearly something poisonous about American culture right now that we need to confront. And much of the blame goes to the media, Hollywood and many politicians for doing the wrong things.
We had almost NO diversity in the early 20th century and prior. Immigration was from Europe meaning we were all basically the same western civilization culture. What few others there were had their cultures swamped and overwhelmed. There was no accommodation given to anyone. If you could find a 1935 calendar, tell me when Eid al Fitr day is? Was there any reminder that 1920 was year of the Monkey? There was no black history month or Hispanic heritage month.

The United States has gone down a very destructive multicultural path that has caused a fractured antagonistic society.

^That’s what America used to look like beautiful, luxurious, mysterious, perhaps. That’s what we had in the 1940s 50s.

This is a liberal Democrat thing to do. Recognize the beauty of other cultures. Right that’s what liberalism is all about. Dare I say the word multiculturalism. Of course the anti-Russians stooges who scream “Putin lover” at every chance are totally brain dead.

This is the truth there are no screaming drug addicts on the Russian subway. In the subway station itself looks absolutely beautiful, filled with old paintings and wonderful architecture. We can learn from this in America.

Communism is no longer a thing in Russia. It’s now the Russian Federation.

Meanwhile, in a New York City subway ..

Boston subway

But if we go into the American past and look at the society that our grandparents created, we could be very proud of our black and white grandparents.

From the New York Transit Museum Archives, a 1949 film about daily subway operations.

No graffiti above , Clean wonderful neighborhoods.

Well there you have it those are the facts staring us in the face every day the degradation of America today brought to us by radical feminist , radical LGBT BLM people. We need to go back to our traditions.

Yes , this is possible in a totally repressed society. Not worth the cost.

Blah...blah...blah. It is a simple choice. Are you willing to pay higher taxes to improve our infrastructure - yes or no? Did you even search for Tucker and his views on our infrastructure bills? And this is the turd that is putting down our country's infrastructure.

Bridges that don't crumble, roads that have no potholes subways/trains that run without accidents, and clean subway stations do not happen by magic.

You may not be a MAGA Republican but you sure sound like one. Admire authoritarian regimes like Putin and whine about the state of the country without caring about solutions

You and your kind should move to Russia. You will be much happier there. Buh-bye.

You’re making things up about people calling them “Putin lovers” or things like that.

Once again this is the major point, and it is the most critical one you are ignoring. We have cultural problems in America. even if we do put money into anything first of all we need to have safer transportation. You understand this. Doesn’t matter how much money we put into infrastructure. If there are still going to be people getting attacked on the subway or drug addicts screaming on the subway, that’s still a problem. That doesn’t happen in Thailand or a number of western European countries

Starts with leaders calling out black criminals for their criminal actions same thing with young white men who commit mass school shootings. These are cultural problems. It’s a degradation of American society. We did not have these issues in the American past Thanks to the work of our grandparents.

Last edited:
Yes , this is possible in a totally repressed society. Not worth the cost.
Russia is just as if not less authoritarian compared to Ukraine.

But once again, take a look at Thailand, or even Western European countries where their public transportation systems are astronomically more safer compared to Americas.

So we have a culture problem in America. That we did not have in the American past.

We had almost NO diversity in the early 20th century and prior. Immigration was from Europe meaning we were all basically the same western civilization culture. What few others there were had their cultures swamped and overwhelmed. There was no accommodation given to anyone. If you could find a 1935 calendar, tell me when Eid al Fitr day is? Was there any reminder that 1920 was year of the Monkey? There was no black history month or Hispanic heritage month.

The United States has gone down a very destructive multicultural path that has caused a fractured antagonistic society.
I agree we have problems in America. So we agree on that. But I believe the reasoning is because of the anti-American films Hollywood produces. The big lie about the “400 years a slave argument” from the media and BLM. Politicians who cater to radical left-wing policies is very destructive and it doesn’t instill pride into American people.

Jewish actors and directors were pretty popular in the middle 20th century USA . You can even think of sammy Davis jr and other popular black celebrities in the middle 20th century. There were tons of African-American female singers in the middle 20th century who were very popular. It was a better time in those days.

Today the subways in America are filled with graffiti and screaming drug addicts, there’s not as much pride in America today compared to the American past.

^That’s what America used to look like beautiful, luxurious, mysterious, perhaps. That’s what we had in the 1940s 50s.

This is a liberal Democrat thing to do. Recognize the beauty of other cultures. Right that’s what liberalism is all about. Dare I say the word multiculturalism. Of course the anti-Russians stooges who scream “Putin lover” at every chance are totally brain dead.

This is the truth there are no screaming drug addicts on the Russian subway. In the subway station itself looks absolutely beautiful, filled with old paintings and wonderful architecture. We can learn from this in America.

Boston subway

But if we go into the American past and look at the society that our grandparents created, we could be very proud of our black and white grandparents.

From the New York Transit Museum Archives, a 1949 film about daily subway operations.

Well there you have it those are the facts staring us in the face every day the degradation of America today brought to us by radical feminist , radical LGBT BLM people. We need to go back to our traditions.

Racist troll^

It would be easier if you just came out and said you want to go back to Jim Crow and segregation.

I agree we have problems in America. So we agree on that. But I believe the reasoning is because of the anti-American films Hollywood produces. The big lie about the “400 years a slave argument” from the media and BLM. Politicians who cater to radical left-wing policies is very destructive and it doesn’t instill pride into American people.

Jewish actors and directors were pretty popular in the middle 20th century USA . You can even think of sammy Davis jr and other popular black celebrities in the middle 20th century. There were tons of African-American female singers in the middle 20th century who were very popular. It was a better time in those days.

Today the subways in America are filled with graffiti and screaming drug addicts, there’s not as much pride in America today compared to the American past.
Drug use is tied to two things, open borders and acceptance of drug use. The idea that street drugs should be legal is one prong, the twisted concept that using drugs is an exercise of personal freedom is another prong. The center of this trident of tragedy is the idea that harm reduction be part of treatment. Drugs aren't the problem. Acceptance of drug use is the problem.

It's ironic that 20 years ago conservatives were the ones taunted for thinking their country was the best in the world, we were told that there were plenty of other cultures that were superior and that American traditions were rooted in evil and needed to be destroyed. And now that leftists have turned it into a shithole, and have destroyed morality and American traditions, they're suddenly proud of their country and have turned into little nationalists. Leftism is a mental disorder.

Boston subway

Yeah. Putin kills all of his critics. He invades sovereign nations in an attempt to reconstitute the Soviet Union. His military is raping Ukrainian children by the thousands. He has plundered billions for his personal wealth from the Russian treasury.

"Yeahbut he got the trains running on time!"

You people are sick. Very sick in the head.

You remind me so much of the sicko liberals of the past who kowtowed to the USSR.

My god, Reagan is spinning in his grave at light speed.

I used to live in Dallass and was never robbed...
Ton of foreigners I talk to feel like America is more dangerous compared to southeast Asian countries

Imagine what It felt like that Italian guy get robbed by a black thug

We have a culture problem in America. This ain’t the country our grandparents built.

Yeah. Putin kills all of his critics. He invades sovereign nations in an attempt to reconstitute the Soviet Union. His military is raping Ukrainian children by the thousands. He has plundered billions for his personal wealth from the Russian treasury.

You remind me so much of the sicko liberals of the past who kowtowed to the USSR.

Trolling^

You hate Obama, Hillary, and Bill Clinton for shaking hands with Putin?

Your like the other Biden supporters constantly making things up about other peoples views.

Boris Yeltsin was amazed at an ordinary American Supermarket. The abundance shocked him. Today the shelves are bare. They have been looted to nothing. The stores have closed. Or, merchandise is behind locked doors. Our once great cities are derelicts.

Where are you?

You’re making things up about people calling them “Putin lovers” or things like that.

Once again this is the major point, and it is the most critical one you are ignoring. We have cultural problems in America. even if we do put money into anything first of all we need to have safer transportation. You understand this. Doesn’t matter how much money we put into infrastructure. If there are still going to be people getting attacked on the subway or drug addicts screaming on the subway, that’s still a problem. That doesn’t happen in Thailand or a number of western European countries

Starts with leaders calling out black criminals for their criminal actions same thing with young white men who commit mass school shootings. These are cultural problems. It’s a degradation of American society. We did not have these issues in the American past Thanks to the work of our grandparents.
LOL You think crime doesn't happen in Thailand or Russia? :auiqs.jpg:

And, what exactly do you mean by the bullshit "cultural problems"? Do you mean Blacks? Mexicans? Muslims?

Why the fuck can't you say it, you fucking racist. You start a thread asking for solutions and when I give it to you, you come back with racist shit and expect to be taken seriously.

Look, the US is a huge melting pot. Always has been and always will be. Not sure what your heritage is but if it was Italian, Polish, Jewish, Chinese etc... guess what? Your ancestors were discriminated against and those were the ones who were considered "cultural problems".

So, fuck off with that racist shit. You wanted solutions, I gave it to you. If you want to be racist, go post on Stormfront or those other Nazi sites.

Or, fuck off to Russia. As I pointed out, Putin is looking for some volunteers for his all-paid vacation in the countryside.

LOL You think crime doesn't happen in Thailand or Russia? :auiqs.jpg:

And, what exactly do you mean by the bullshit "cultural problems"? Do you mean Blacks? Mexicans? Muslims?

Why the fuck can't you say it, you fucking racist. You start a thread asking for solutions and when I give it to you, you come back with racist shit and expect to be taken seriously.

Look, the US is a huge melting pot. Always has been and always will be. Not sure what your heritage is but if it was Italian, Polish, Jewish, Chinese etc... guess what? Your ancestors were discriminated against and those were the ones who were considered "cultural problems".

So, fuck off with that racist shit. You wanted solutions, I gave it to you. If you want to be racist, go post on Stormfront or those other Nazi sites.

Or, fuck off to Russia. As I pointed out, Putin is looking for some volunteers for his all-paid vacation in the countryside.
You’re totally unhinged

I pointed out the terrible culture problem among the young blacks, who commit the most of violent crimes in America and young whites, who commit most of the mass school shootings. Either you didn’t read it or you’re completely and utterly blinded by BLM propaganda so anytime you see somebody criticize blacks when they do wrong, you erupt like you are. And for no reason I never personally attacked you.

I criticize young white people, and you seem to say nothing about it. I’m providing common sense criticism toward the problem among white and black youth in America. Many of them hate American history. They think America has an evil racist history. Which is a denigration taught by left-wing teachers, Hollywood in the media, which is instilling a poisonous ideology into American youth.

So you’re losing the argument badly. We have problems in America like degradation and filth on the subways that simply do not exist in countries. Like Russia, Estonia and Southeast Asia. It is a massive difference between traveling on the BTS and Bangkok compared to the subway in New York City or Boston. I mean it is a massive cultural difference, and you have to see it with your own eyes to understand this.

And so far you cannot present any rebuttal to what is being said, other than to repeat yourself, scream, insults, and call people racists with zero evidence to back it up. Basically the tired BLM tactics. BLM is a poisonous ideology and it is terrible for America. It’s a disgrace to the working black man and white man.

Even though America has many economic and social problems today. I’m confident we will prevail and have a better future.

At least acknowledge the great work our grandparents did to make America so beautiful at least we have a great history to look back on

Forum List

Back