Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Our nations are under attack it’s why we have the second amendment

The absurde situation of the current USA in context "marketing of weapons" started to begin in the 1970ies. Your nation was founded much earlier. Looks not like you are able to give the responsibility for this absurde problem to the midwives of the USA.

I don't understand your posts.

Sure not. My experience is US-Americans never understand what others say - nor like they to understand or try to understand, what's outside of the own horizon. And a world without weapons is for sure outside of the horizon of US-Americans, so you are not able to see how absurde is the US-American weapon fetishism for members of a not US-American speaking culture.

Ah but, I'm not an American.

Aha. And it seems to me you are convinced it's better not to say to a German what's your own nationality. Are you a native English speaker?

So you see, you got that wrong.

:)

Unimportant. What did you not understand from this very simple sentences?

Last edited:

The absurde situation of the current USA in context "marketing of weapons" started to begin in the 1970ies. Your nation was founded much earlier. Looks not like you are able to give the responsibility for this absurde problem to the midwives of the USA.

------------------------------------------ i think that good old Zang is an Anti Gunner Mindful !!

No - I don't have any problem to kill you - with or without gun - if it is necessary to do so. But I prefer to arrest weapon fetishists - like every other psychopath and/or sociopath - in a forensic psychiatric hospital. And specially in the USA everyone is able to buy weapons for private use, which are even violating Military Weapons Control Acts. Some people say the whole USA is nothing else than a titanic psychiatric hospital. A titanic psychiatric hospital which defines underlying sentiments of many people in many cultures.

------------------------------------------ i think that good old Zang is an Anti Gunner Mindful !!

No - I don't have any problem to kill you - with or without gun - if it is necessary to do so. But I prefer to arrest weapon fetishists - like every other psychopath and/or sociopath - in a forensic psychiatric hospital. And specially in the USA everyone is able to buy weapons for private use, which are violating Military Weapons Control Acts. Some people say the whole USA is nothing else than a titanic psychiatric hospital. A titanic psychiatric hospital which defines underlying sentiments of many people in many cultures.

FYI not everyone is able to buy firearms

We have a list of people who are prohibited under federal law from possessing firearms

another fureigner minding Americas business . We in America are very happy to have the RIGHT to be Armed with various Weapons .

I never said US-Americans are not idiots.

Where abouts are you from Zang ??

"Fureigner" "Where abouts" - are you sure this is correct English? Whatever: "Fremder", "Aufenthaltsort" - I understand what you ask. I'm a German citizen, a citizen of Europe and a citizen of the world.

another fureigner minding Americas business . We in America are very happy to have the RIGHT to be Armed with various Weapons .

"Fureigner" "Where abouts" - are you sure this is correct English? Whatever: "Fremder", "Aufenthaltsort" - I understand what you ask. I'm a German citizen, a citizen of Europe and a citizen of the world.

Citizen of the world huh?

Try getting a passport from "the world"

No - I don't have any problem to kill you - with or without gun - if it is necessary to do so. But I prefer to arrest weapon fetishists - like every other psychopath and/or sociopath - in a forensic psychiatric hospital. And specially in the USA everyone is able to buy weapons for private use, which are violating Military Weapons Control Acts. Some people say the whole USA is nothing else than a titanic psychiatric hospital. A titanic psychiatric hospital which defines underlying sentiments of many people in many cultures.

FYI not everyone is able to buy firearms

We have a list of people who are prohibited under federal law from possessing firearms

You don't expect a serios answer now, isn't it?

Citizen of the world huh?

Try getting a passport from "the world"

When Diogenes of Sinope was asked where he came from he answered "I am a citizen of the world". He gave me his passport.

------------------------------------------------ 'fureigner' . Fureigner is a purposeful incorrect spelling of FOREIGN and is meant to be a 'slight' insult if you accept your fureign and inferior status as a fureigner [german] with a Smile Zang .

are you a 'german' muslim as thats even worse than being 'german' Zang ??

The absurde situation of the current USA in context "marketing of weapons" started to begin in the 1970ies. Your nation was founded much earlier.
Yes.. and weapons have been an integral part of our history, culture, and identity from well before then to today.

And the USA alwas had a wall to Mexico. Compare on your own how many weapons were sold to the US-American population in which year of your history and what you did do with this weapons.

The absurde situation of the current USA in context "marketing of weapons" started to begin in the 1970ies. Your nation was founded much earlier.
Yes.. and weapons have been an integral part of our history, culture, and identity from well before then to today.

And the USA alwas had a wall to Mexico. Compare on your own how many weapons were sold to the US-American population in which year of your history and what you did do with this weapons.
You'll have to re-phrase that so it makes sense.

Real freedom is not the freedom of weapons.
If you are unable to legally and effectively act in your own defense, you are not free.

Don't try to tell me bullshit. Example: A really free communication between two people is only able without weapons. In the moment one or both persons have weapons then nonsense starts to dominate a conversation. No one is able to speak free, when the communication partner has a gun.

No.

Last edited:
If you are unable to legally and effectively act in your own defense, you are not free.
Don't try to tell me bullshit
I didn't. I stated fact.
If you have to rely on the state for your personal protection, you aren't free.

No.
Ah. You aren't interested in carrying on a meaningful discussion.

I didn't. I stated fact.

Read again what I wrote.

I didn't. I stated fact.
Read again what I wrote.
What you wrote does not invalidate what I said.

No.
Ah. You aren't interested in carrying on a meaningful discussion.
It's a very clear sentence.
Perhaps it helps your understanding when I separate it in lines. I said:
And the USA alwa[y]s had a wall to Mexico. [irony]
Compare on your own
how many weapons
were sold to the US-American population
in which year of your history
and what you did do with this weapons.

And I said not only: Don't try to tell me bullshit.

I said:
Don't try to tell me bullshit. Example: A really free communication between two people is only able without weapons. In the moment one or both persons have weapons then nonsense starts to dominate a conversation. No one is able to speak free, when the communication partner has a gun.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back