Mossack Fonseca which has extensive ties with Clinton foundation Federal prosecutors announced charg

In the old days, people like The Clintons would be tried for treason and face the death penalty.

Today Liberal Sycophants throw money at them like they were strippers dancing at a seedy strip club.

After the war criminals have been charged and tried, we can go on to misdemeanors.

It is obvious if you have half a brain that the Clinton Foundation was a money laundering, and money collection vehicle for the Clintons. Bill, and then Hillary sold INFLUENCE to both domestic, and FOREIGN entities. She did it WHILE IN OFFICE as Sec of State, then as a Presidential Candidate! Bill got $$$ from China for giving them missile technology. Treason.
She also committed crimes while she was a cardboard cut out Senator.

I am shocked....totally shocked.
th

BTW, also shocked a couple of the class clowns decided the OP was funny....but had nothing to say.

Enjoy that delicious XMas cookie Fox just gave you because that's all it is.

Thank you. Maybe you can convince them to go on another speaking tour, charge 50 cents, I'm sure someone would attend....dumbass.

In the old days, people like The Clintons would be tried for treason and face the death penalty.

Today Liberal Sycophants throw money at them like they were strippers dancing at a seedy strip club.
Leave Melania and her past life out of this.

Where is the Press's bombshell expose' on the Clintons?
There isn't one because they always protect the Clintons.

hillarycroooooked.jpg

It is obvious if you have half a brain that the Clinton Foundation was a money laundering, and money collection vehicle for the Clintons. Bill, and then Hillary sold INFLUENCE to both domestic, and FOREIGN entities. She did it WHILE IN OFFICE as Sec of State, then as a Presidential Candidate! Bill got $$$ from China for giving them missile technology. Treason.

What's obvious is the Clinton Foundation has been the focus of more scrutiny than any other in history yet nothing of substance has been found.

This is just another little show for the rubes before they lose their majority.

Can anyone post a link to the CLINTON FOUNDATION 990 for 2017?

Funny enough, it seems they stopped posting the financials of THE CLINTON FOUNDATION after HILLARY LOST THE ELECTION.

Odd, huh?

I'm not saying the 2017 990 DOES NOT EXIST, I am saying that I can't find it.

Clinton Foundation 990 - Google Search

Sounds just like the Trump Foundation.

Funny enough, it seems they stopped posting the financials of THE CLINTON FOUNDATION after HILLARY LOST THE ELECTION.

Odd, huh?

Because she wasn't running, dope.

Use all of the previous years and outline the crimes for us, professor.

th

BTW, also shocked a couple of the class clowns decided the OP was funny....but had nothing to say.

Thank you. Maybe you can convince them to go on another speaking tour, charge 50 cents, I'm sure someone would attend....dumbass.

What does that even mean?

Sigh....are you really that stupid or are you just pretending?

th

What does that even mean?

Sigh....are you really that stupid or are you just pretending?

Sorry. I don't speak moron.

They just launched a speaking tour.

Odd, huh?

Because she wasn't running, dope.

Use all of the previous years and outline the crimes for us, professor.

WHAT the FUCK are you babbling about?

I wanted to see the 990 to see what total amount was collected in 2017 versus others years.

Did you eat a fucking brain tumor for breakfast? The 990 for the Clinton FOundation will NOT show any criminality, JUST LIK E TRUMP'S tax returns.

Jesus, you liberals have shit for brains.

Way to cling to your emotionally manipulated hate-driven denial, snowflakes. :p Bwuhahahahaha......

They just launched a speaking tour.
I thought you didn't speak 'moron'?! :p That 'tour' is reportedly BOMBING worse than Slick Willy's other money-making scheme - offering women free 'personal' mammograms using just HIS hands. :p

Forum List

Back