Most Americans Say Trump Has No Responsibility For Mail Bomber’s Actions

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
And it is from the leftist Hiffington Post's poll....will wonders never cease....seems some of America who believes President Trump had any responsibility are BRAIN DEAD ABNORMALS!

Most Americans don’t hold President Donald Trump responsible for the spate of mail bombs sent to his critics, a new HuffPost/YouGov poll finds.

Read more at huffingtonpost.com ...

Sure can tell it's an election year and we're getting close.
The left is grasping at anything to stave off the momentum that the republicans are experiencing

Last edited:
And it is from the leftist Hiffington Post's poll....will wonders never cease....seems some of America who believes President Trump had any responsibility are BRAIN DEAD ABNORMALS!

Most Americans don’t hold President Donald Trump responsible for the spate of mail bombs sent to his critics, a new HuffPost/YouGov poll finds.

Trump is the king of BRAIN DEAD ABNORMALS.

Trump is the king of BRAIN DEAD ABNORMALS.

Not while you are alive.

But more to the point, only 24% thinks he has "a lot" of responsibility; 15% thinks he bears "some" responsibility, and 10% just "a little". This according to a HuffPo poll released just yesterday.

Half Of Americans Say Trump Has No Responsibility For Mail Bomber's Actions | HuffPost

So when I turn on MSNBC and I witness heads exploding or CNN and I hear a woman saying "Trump has radicalized more people than ISIS"....to whom are they talking? 25% of the population? The 25% that appalls the rest of us?

Wow. I have more hope for the midterms than I had just a few minutes ago, that's for sure.

But more to the point, only 24% thinks he has "a lot" of responsibility; 15% thinks he bears "some" responsibility, and 10% just "a little". This according to a HuffPo poll released just yesterday.

Half Of Americans Say Trump Has No Responsibility For Mail Bomber's Actions | HuffPost

So when I turn on MSNBC and I witness heads exploding or CNN and I hear a woman saying "Trump has radicalized more people than ISIS"....to whom are they talking? 25% of the population? The 25% that appalls the rest of us?

Wow. I have more hope for the midterms than I had just a few minutes ago, that's for sure.
Do you think that os a good thing for that man?

Imagine telling the truth and ONLY half the people believe you? I A normal person would be devastated

Do you think that os a good thing for that man?

Imagine telling the truth and ONLY half the people believe you? I A normal person would be devastated

Yes, I think it's astonishingly good.

And be honest: you think it's astonishingly bad. Only 24% of people agree with you. That's really bad. For you.

He doesn't have ANY responsibility for it! The Pulse nightclub shooter that KILLED 50 people was a Democrat and his dad stood RIGHT BEHIND Hillary at one of her "rallies". .

So is Hillary or the Dems responsible for him?? I mean it's the Dems and liberals who want to flood America with people who come from incompatible cultures some of which practice intolerane, Sharia law, & HATRED of America!

When they are talking about the "blue wave", who are they talking about?

They constantly get the proportions wrong. No wonder they are huge fans of fat acceptance and all that.

He doesn't have ANY responsibility for it! The Pulse nightclub shooter that KILLED 50 people was a Democrat and his dad stood RIGHT BEHIND Hillary at one of her "rallies". .

So is Hillary or the Dems responsible for him?? I mean it's the Dems and liberals who want to flood America with people who come from incompatible cultures some of which practice intolerane, Sharia law, & HATRED of America!
Was Hillary talking shit about gays as Trump talks shit about the people on the MAGABomber's list? The man sent things to people on Trump's hate list

And be honest: you think it's astonishingly bad. Only 24% of people agree with you. That's really bad. For you.
you misread stats and their meaning.

It is not good to have only half of a group to believe you.

Read again. Half of Americans think Trump has NO culpability. Only 24% think he has a LOT of blame. The rest think only some or a little.

For all the demagoguery going on I think that's excellent.

you misread stats and their meaning.

It is not good to have only half of a group to believe you.

Read again. Half of Americans think Trump has NO culpability. Only 24% think he has a LOT of blame. The rest think only some or a little.

For all the demagoguery going on I think that's excellent.
really? Then you aren't even half as smart as you imagine yourself to be

`
While I do not believe trump was involved in the attempted bombing themselves, there is an abundance of evidence to suggest his derisive and contemptible rhetoric is responsible for setting the mood of violence in this country which makes it easy for the unbalanced and uneducated to resort to such violence.

We have nut jobs all over this country and each of them has their own agenda. And we have had loads of them before Trump became POTUS.

No one is to blame for what these idiots decide to do and simply saying they are to blame is damned stupid.

Nor should they.

There are plenty of nut jobs in this country and they were here long before Trump became POTUS.

They have their own agenda and carry that agenda out when it suits their purpose.

No one is to blame for what they do or attempt to do and anyone with a working brain cells knows this.

Was Hillary talking shit about gays as Trump talks shit about the people on the MAGABomber's list? The man sent things to people on Trump's hate list
By "talking shit" you mean criticizing or ridiculing them? Do you mean to say that Democrats never "talk shit" about Trump or Republicans? How about the fake news media? Are you claiming they never "talk shit" about Trump or Republicans?

You are a special kind of dumbass.

`
While I do not believe trump was involved in the attempted bombing themselves, there is an abundance of evidence to suggest his derisive and contemptible rhetoric is responsible for setting the mood of violence in this country which makes it easy for the unbalanced and uneducated to resort to such violence.
Only morons believe that. You believe whatever your filthy Stalinist party tells you to believe.

Forum List

Back