Most black market gun sales in black ghettos; Will Obama enforce it?

Obama just banned private gun sales. He said you MUST have a FFL and do a background check if you sale a gun. Period. He also said 2/3 of gun deaths are suicide. And the FBI says about 10,000 gun murders or less happen per year.

And seeing black urban murder stats....that means of the 10,000 or fewer gun murders per year....most are happening in urban black hoods. Baltimore had nearly 400 all by itself. In 2013...100% of Atlantas murderers were black. Yes. 100%.

And....anyone who has worked in a ghetto knows black market gun sales happen EVERY DAMN HOUR in the hood. 25 gun shows wouldn't produce as many "private sales" as 1 week in a major city ghetto.

So....is Obama addressing the majority of gun murders and black market gun sales being in black ghettos? Or....just going after Jethro in rural Dakota County trying to buy his neighbors deer rifle?
Many of those guns made it to the black market when a "responsible" gun owner sold the gun to a criminal
Bzzzzzzt

Wrong answer. MOST of those guns are STOLEN
You don't know that. This new measure will prevent at least some percentage of criminals from getting a gun. And that's something we can all be happy about.
It will not prevent a damn thing. Do you have ANY idea how easy it is to get a gun in the inner city? I do

I do and it is easy to buy a gun.

Obama just banned private gun sales. He said you MUST have a FFL and do a background check if you sale a gun. Period. He also said 2/3 of gun deaths are suicide. And the FBI says about 10,000 gun murders or less happen per year.

And seeing black urban murder stats....that means of the 10,000 or fewer gun murders per year....most are happening in urban black hoods. Baltimore had nearly 400 all by itself. In 2013...100% of Atlantas murderers were black. Yes. 100%.

And....anyone who has worked in a ghetto knows black market gun sales happen EVERY DAMN HOUR in the hood. 25 gun shows wouldn't produce as many "private sales" as 1 week in a major city ghetto.

So....is Obama addressing the majority of gun murders and black market gun sales being in black ghettos? Or....just going after Jethro in rural Dakota County trying to buy his neighbors deer rifle?
Many of those guns made it to the black market when a "responsible" gun owner sold the gun to a criminal
Bzzzzzzt

More reason to have smart guns

Right--make them so expensive that no one can afford them. That'll work.

I could have a gun in my posession in less than an hour and I am a CONVICTED CRIMINAL. People in my circumstances that want a gun don't follow the laws dumbass

What happens if you are found with one in your possession?

A minor incident turns into jail time

Bingo-----you just want gun owners jailed. You don't care about stopping murders.

Bzzzzzzt

More reason to have smart guns

Right--make them so expensive that no one can afford them. That'll work.

Who said that?

I would never sell a firearm to a ghetto rat....EVER!!!

I would never sell a firearm to a ghetto rat....EVER!!!

Good for you.

It will not prevent a damn thing. Do you have ANY idea how easy it is to get a gun in the inner city? I do

Of course you do, you're an admitted jail bird.
Which is the point of my post dumbfuck

Right, criminals dont follow laws so if we apply your logic here laws are pointless.
New gun laws are indeed pointless

Everything is pointless when it comes to guns....which only shows that anything you do with guns people will cry about it. If its pointless why you crying?

Right, criminals dont follow laws so if we apply your logic here laws are pointless.

Everything is pointless when it comes to guns....which only shows that anything you do with guns people will cry about it. If its pointless why you crying?
Pointless to criminals
Penalizing for everyone else

Pointless to criminals

Quit whining.

Pointless to criminals

So, right back to the foolery... laws are pointless because criminals dont follow them lol

Pointless to criminals

Quit whining.
Quit sucking Obama cock

Of course not. The hoodlums are just misunderstood. They only need space to grieve being born black and if it takes a gun or two to make them feel equal, so be it. We're focused on legal gun owners so get with the program

Nonsense. Now that the Sainted Obama, Blessed Be HIS Name, has shown them the way, Pookie and Tray-Tray will give up their lives of crime, get business licenses and FFLs and sell guns legally. No more stolen guns, no more street corner sales, no more gang bangers with felony records shooting each other.

Our long national nightmare is at an end and it's all thanks to Obama.

Forum List

Back