Most Important Take Away on Trump's Response to Bannon's Book

Wolff's lie is crushed. Destroyed. Obliterated.

So sad, too bad.

So where does that come from? That all spending bills have to originate in the house of representatives. You just claimed its not in the constitution.
It's not dip, maybe you should actually try reading it.
I did read it, it requires that all spending bills originate in the house of representatives.
You said an 18th century farmboy could find it. And you're not smart enough to find it.

That's funny.

So, as has been overwhelmingly proven, Trump knew exactly who John Boehner was.

The author made one of the stupidest claims I have ever seen. Only a complete retard would believe his lie, even at face value.

Therefore, without third party irrefutable documentation, anything Michael Wolff says in his book is to be taken with a grain of salt.

Especially any claim he makes about comments by Steve Bannon.

Why the fuck do you keep saying this? It seems like Trump and his team have horrible memories. If you don't believe that, check how many times Sessions said he "didn't recall in front of Congress... or how many members of Trump's campaign team forgot to mention their meetings with Russians.
:lol:

Your desperation is pathetic. You've been crushed. The author lied, period.

You keep forgetting that Trump could have forgotten who he is...

When Trump posted his rebuttal today, did he say anything about the author lying or did he spend the whole time talking shit about his buddy Bannon?
Sorry. You've been crushed. Your desperate attempts to build something from the shreds is embarrassing to watch.

No the only embarrassing thing tonight was seeing you forget to change your login when changing your positions on this.

Trump, Boehner hit the links

Speaker John Boehner played golf with businessman and perennial presidential tease Donald Trump Tuesday in New Jersey.

The Ohio Republican is in his annual August fundraising swing — he raised money for Rep. Scott Perry in Harrisburg, Pa., on Monday and is appearing at an event for Rep. Chris Gibson in Ferndale, N.Y., Tuesday.

The golf outing took place at Trump’s course in Bedminster, N.J., according to several sources familiar with the pairing.

Trump, who funded what he dubbed an investigation into President Barack Obama’s citizenship, has had nice things to say about Boehner of late. He told the conservative National Review in June that he knows Boehner “very well” and said, “I like John Boehner a lot.”

He sat in the same room with Papadopolous during a security meeting but couldn't remember him.

The constitution only gives the president control over the Army and Navy.

It was never amended to include any other armed forces.

O.K. Texas, is this a non-constitutional power?
What was the original name of the AF?

You're catching on. Under FDR he had control over the ARMY air corps, a branch of the US Army, that the constitution gave FDR control over.

Then the Army Air Corps was removed from the ARMY, and the US Air Force was created as a brand new military branch,

The constitution wasn't amended to include a third military branch under presidential control. That was a 9 lawyers in black robe kind of interpretation.

It doesn't say anything about the Marines either yet they have existed as long as the country has.

So, as has been overwhelmingly proven, Trump knew exactly who John Boehner was.

The author made one of the stupidest claims I have ever seen. Only a complete retard would believe his lie, even at face value.

Therefore, without third party irrefutable documentation, anything Michael Wolff says in his book is to be taken with a grain of salt.

Especially any claim he makes about comments by Steve Bannon.

Why the fuck do you keep saying this? It seems like Trump and his team have horrible memories. If you don't believe that, check how many times Sessions said he "didn't recall in front of Congress... or how many members of Trump's campaign team forgot to mention their meetings with Russians.

When Trump posted his rebuttal today, did he say anything about the author lying or did he spend the whole time talking shit about his buddy Bannon?
Sorry. You've been crushed. Your desperate attempts to build something from the shreds is embarrassing to watch.

No the only embarrassing thing tonight was seeing you forget to change your login when changing your positions on this.
I did not change my position on anything, tard. Repeating that lie does not make it any more true.

I'm sorry to have so publicly embarassed you and that you fell for a hoax. By your behavior today, I have no hope you will learn a lesson from it.

You will get right back in line to be lied to again. Without a doubt.

Sad.

I did not change my position on anything, tard. Repeating that lie does not make it any more true.

I'm sorry to have so publicly embarassed you and that you fell for a hoax. By your behavior today, I have no hope you will learn a lesson from it.

You will get right back in line to be lied to again. Without a doubt.

Sad.

Sorry I learned everything from you dad! You keep repeating a lie thinking it will make it true!

Wrong answer, the AF was originally the Army Air Corp, it's origin is Army.

And the origin of the US Coast Goard is the US Navy, but they became a separate force that is not under the control of the commander in chief.

Which proves origin doesn't matter. So how is Trump c-in-c in control of the air force, but not the coast guard. Read the constitution.

Wolff's lie is crushed. Destroyed. Obliterated.

So sad, too bad.

Trump was asked to comment on something he said the previous week, and Trump couldn't remember saying it.

How does somebody with the memory of a goldfish, prove that once knowing Boehner, means he would always remember him.

Remember Trump university. Trump doesn't.

So where does that come from? That all spending bills have to originate in the house of representatives. You just claimed its not in the constitution.
It's not dip, maybe you should actually try reading it.
I did read it, it requires that all spending bills originate in the house of representatives.
You said an 18th century farmboy could find it. And you're not smart enough to find it.

That's funny.

Feel free to post the Article, Section and Clause that says that. There's only one type of bill that is constitutionally mandated to originate in the house and it ain't spending. That's all the hint I will give ya.

It doesn't say anything about the Marines either yet they have existed as long as the country has.

The marines are a division of the US Navy. Which the constitution makes the president c-in-c over.

After the army air corps was disolved, it was no longer under a military branch the constitution gave the president control over. Except by interpretation by 9 lawyers.

Trump once tweeted this:

uDFmIDPzCo4znxgzKlT0_jgv4CqHkarUrQ005ED_HbclD4Ex32hmOHsAn95kbFc_WZMiOQ1BMlRj4Fu-vDLyOgnT3syuxfWFY8KxoEWpqd9gxcPzZnQUM8q76jkJzs7IQUNr_cUt

Then during a Presidential Debate said:

While the US Marine Corps is a separate and distinct service branch,
the Department of the Navy oversees both service branches

The Army doesn't oversee the AIr Force.

Wrong answer, the AF was originally the Army Air Corp, it's origin is Army.

And the origin of the US Coast Goard is the US Navy, but they became a separate force that is not under the control of the commander in chief.

Which proves origin doesn't matter. So how is Trump c-in-c in control of the air force, but not the coast guard. Read the constitution.

Wrong again!

Created by Congress on 4 August 1790 at the request of Alexander Hamilton as the Revenue Marine, it is the oldest continuous seagoing service of the United States.[Note 2] As Secretary of the Treasury, Hamilton headed the Revenue Marine, whose original purpose was collecting customs duties in the nation's seaports. By the 1860s, the service was known as the U.S. Revenue Cutter Service and the term Revenue Marine gradually fell into disuse.

United States Coast Guard - Wikipedia

While the US Marine Corps is a separate and distinct service branch,
the Department of the Navy oversees both service branches

The Army doesn't oversee the AIr Force.

While they cooperate the Marines have their own chain of command and seat on the joint chiefs. A little know fact is the Army has more aircraft than the AF and more boats than the Navy.

Trump accused Bannon of being the White House leak! So Bannon accused Kushner and Ivanka of being the leaks from the White House, undermining the POTUS, and now Trump is accusing Bannon. The White House is now officially full of a bunch of pre-school children.

"“Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was,” the president continued. “It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.”"

Trump turns on Bannon: 'He lost his mind'
Oh fuck you.
Mud,,that's so unlike you
I've reached my bullshit tolerance for today.
I've been reading up on trump for many years and if EVER there was a guy FOS it's him
I guess you haven't been reading the same books I have.

Now if you want to talk about someone who's full of shit......I can show you plenty of facts from Hillary or Obama that proves it.

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php

Living in the past and lying to yourself is not healthy.

Move out of the basement.

The marines are a division of the US Navy. Which the constitution makes the president c-in-c over.

After the army air corps was disolved, it was no longer under a military branch the constitution gave the president control over. Except by interpretation by 9 lawyers.

And an act of congress.

Trump accused Bannon of being the White House leak! So Bannon accused Kushner and Ivanka of being the leaks from the White House, undermining the POTUS, and now Trump is accusing Bannon. The White House is now officially full of a bunch of pre-school children.

"“Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was,” the president continued. “It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.”"

Trump turns on Bannon: 'He lost his mind'
For Bannon to accuse Trumps daughter of undermining her father is fully retarded, or Bannon is the leaker and is scared of going to prison

Bannon accused her and Kushner of leaking back when he was still working in the White House.
Which is a big part of why he was fired, he is also just plain nuts, something that the dems would agree with me on I believe, which means that they also agree with Trump as well

Forum List

Back