Most Important Take Away on Trump's Response to Bannon's Book

You are going full Steve_McGarett now. The only thing missing is the "Think!"

We know for sure of at least one time someone else tweeted for Trump (allegedly)... so it's only fair game to now question who has done Trump's tweets... Have you realized that his tweets are contradictory? Or has that alluded you?
Again, dumbshit. IT HAS A LINK TO AN INTERVIEW OF TRUMP TALKING ABOUT BOEHNER.

Read that several times until if fucking sinks in.

You're just mad you get revealed tonight because you were too dumb to change your login to your sock account before changing positions.
Where did I change my position, retard?

Post #7 you posted about Trump bragging about how the leaks in the White House were good because it showed people fighting for his love... You did not attack the book and call its reports fake.
Nor did I call the reports true, retard!

Show me where I changed my position.

Right *Wink* *Wink*

We'll go with that. So how do you feel about Jews?

Again, dumbshit. IT HAS A LINK TO AN INTERVIEW OF TRUMP TALKING ABOUT BOEHNER.

Read that several times until if fucking sinks in.

You're just mad you get revealed tonight because you were too dumb to change your login to your sock account before changing positions.
Where did I change my position, retard?

Post #7 you posted about Trump bragging about how the leaks in the White House were good because it showed people fighting for his love... You did not attack the book and call its reports fake.
Nor did I call the reports true, retard!

Show me where I changed my position.

Right *Wink* *Wink*

We'll go with that. So how do you feel about Jews?
You are as bad a liar as Michael Wolff and Donald Trump.

The constitution only gives the president control over the Army and Navy.

It was never amended to include any other armed forces.

O.K. Texas, is this a non-constitutional power?
What was the original name of the AF?

You're catching on. Under FDR he had control over the ARMY air corps, a branch of the US Army, that the constitution gave FDR control over.

Then the Army Air Corps was removed from the ARMY, and the US Air Force was created as a brand new military branch,

The constitution wasn't amended to include a third military branch under presidential control. That was a 9 lawyers in black robe kind of interpretation.

Last edited:
He's slowly but surely dismantling the sacred regressive regulatory state.
As if you could describe a single regulation, or its costs and benefits, or the likely effects of keeping it or getting rid of it. You're like a one year old who says he prefers multiverse theory to the standard model.

More assumptions of an idiot.

Regulations take months, including 60-90 days of public comment and hearings before they can be enacted. That's more public input an debate than the Trump tax bill

That just shows how uninformed you are, the bulk of the republican bill was years in the making, the window dressing is what was debated in the end.

So, as has been overwhelmingly proven, Trump knew exactly who John Boehner was.

The author made one of the stupidest claims I have ever seen. Only a complete retard would believe his lie, even at face value.

Therefore, without third party irrefutable documentation, anything Michael Wolff says in his book is to be taken with a grain of salt.

Especially any claim he makes about comments by Steve Bannon.

You want the US to become an autocratic nation where the supreme leader rules with absolute authority.
You actually think a guy with zero experience for the job and has refused to learn a goddamn thing.... knows best.

No, I want the US to return to being a constitutional republic where the actual Constitution is the supreme law of the land, not nine unelected lawyers.

Also since I'm a results oriented guy, I appreciate what Trump has accomplished. He's actually doing a much better job than I expected.

That post makes zero sense. The Constitution specifically defines as constitutional that which the SCOTUS deems to be constitutional. How ironic that you shit on the Constitution in a post where you claim to be beholden to it.

Really, show me where the Constitution authorizes the court to turn a limited spending category into a general power or completely redefine the interstate commerce clause. That's just two examples of unconstitutional acts by the court, I could provide many more.

But still won’t address Trump’s violating the Constitution.
Wonder why.
Trump Is Violating the Constitution

You mean other than you have yet to provide an actual example? The courts have already dismissed all the law suits on the emoluments clause.

It was dismissed because this is job of congress to enforce the constitution when its being violated by executive branch.
A lawsuit would only work when somebody has been directly harmed.
6saru1usp6ey.jpg

The author made one of the stupidest claims I have ever seen. Only a complete retard would believe his lie, even at face value.

Therefore, without third party irrefutable documentation, anything Michael Wolff says in his book is to be taken with a grain of salt.

Why the fuck do you keep saying this? It seems like Trump and his team have horrible memories. If you don't believe that, check how many times Sessions said he "didn't recall in front of Congress... or how many members of Trump's campaign team forgot to mention their meetings with Russians.

Why the fuck do you keep saying this? It seems like Trump and his team have horrible memories. If you don't believe that, check how many times Sessions said he "didn't recall in front of Congress... or how many members of Trump's campaign team forgot to mention their meetings with Russians.
:lol:

Your desperation is pathetic. You've been crushed. The unbelievably incompetent author printed a lie, period.

Your desperation is pathetic. You've been crushed. The author lied, period.

You keep forgetting that Trump could have forgotten who he is...

When Trump posted his rebuttal today, did he say anything about the author lying or did he spend the whole time talking shit about his buddy Bannon?

Seriously, Trump has been commenting on politics for decades. You have to have seven pounds of brain damage to buy the utter bullshit he did not know who Boehner was.

If that fucking brazen lie didn't ring any alarm bells in your head just on the very face of it, then you are one seriously fucked up hack.

Actually that should be Trump ONCE knew who John Boehner was.

At one point Trump knew who he hired to teach at Trump University, but several years later, Trump had no idea who any of them were.
Trump knew who Boehner was in 2012, not proof Trump remembered him in 2016.

Ailes suggested to Trump that Boehner, who had retired from Congress just one year earlier, would be a good pick.

“Who’s that?” Trump reportedly asked in response.

Despite the claims in Wolff's book, Trump has tweeted about Boehner in the past, even mocking the Ohio Republican in October 2015 for crying.

In 2016 Trump promised to release his tax returns. He seems to have forgotten that too.

Trump claims he has the best memory, which obviously was just another Trump lie, and he suffers bouts of forgetfulness, such as with Boehner.
He was smarter than the generals and knew more about taxes than CPA's Only thing he's good at is screwing people and grabbing MEOW

Is the AF considered part of our military forces? If so the Constitution makes him their commander in chief. Next?

That's an interpretation, not a power granted by the constitution. The sort of thing that 9 lawyers in black robes put into the constitution.

You're losing the argument about the airforce being unconstitutional, because it's not a specified power. That would remove the nuclear forces, except for the Navy from Trumps tiny fingers.

Wrong answer, the AF was originally the Army Air Corp, it's origin is Army.

Your desperation is pathetic. You've been crushed. The author lied, period.

You keep forgetting that Trump could have forgotten who he is...

When Trump posted his rebuttal today, did he say anything about the author lying or did he spend the whole time talking shit about his buddy Bannon?
Sorry. You've been crushed. Your desperate attempts to build something from the shreds is embarrassing to watch.

You mean other than you have yet to provide an actual example? The courts have already dismissed all the law suits on the emoluments clause.

You know the courts have not ruled on the merits, the case as dismissed for lack of "standing", that following the ruling from the USSC that taxpayers have no standing over how the government spends their taxes.

Wrong again, only congress can decide an emoluments clause argument, not the courts. The court said it had no constitutional jurisdiction.

Trump, Boehner hit the links

Speaker John Boehner played golf with businessman and perennial presidential tease Donald Trump Tuesday in New Jersey.

The Ohio Republican is in his annual August fundraising swing — he raised money for Rep. Scott Perry in Harrisburg, Pa., on Monday and is appearing at an event for Rep. Chris Gibson in Ferndale, N.Y., Tuesday.

The golf outing took place at Trump’s course in Bedminster, N.J., according to several sources familiar with the pairing.

Trump, who funded what he dubbed an investigation into President Barack Obama’s citizenship, has had nice things to say about Boehner of late. He told the conservative National Review in June that he knows Boehner “very well” and said, “I like John Boehner a lot.”

Forum List

Back