Most Important Take Away on Trump's Response to Bannon's Book

I've already proven the author lied about Trump.

Therefore, you cannot accept anything he says as truthful.
What’s the source of your “ proof?”
So did you look at post 36?

Need more proof the author is a liar when he said the day after Election Day that Trump didn't know who Boehner was?

Here you go:

boehner_3.png

boehner4.png

I hate to break this to you, but Trump doesn't write all his own tweets.
Um...dumbass? Look at that second tweet. It is a link to an interview of Trump about Boehner resigning.

Are you saying that wasn't Trump who was interviewed about Boehner's resignation?

Was it a Trump imposter?

How deep does your tard go?

You are going full Steve_McGarett now. The only thing missing is the "Think!"

We know for sure of at least one time someone else tweeted for Trump (allegedly)... so it's only fair game to now question who has done Trump's tweets... Have you realized that his tweets are contradictory? Or has that alluded you?
Here, let me hold your retarded hand for you. The second tweet contains a link to this story: Trump on Boehner resignation: 'It's a good thing'

Donald Trump said Friday it was time for Speaker John Boehner to go because he didn’t fight hard enough for conservative principles.

Mobbed by reporters outside the main ballroom at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington ahead of his speech to the Values Voters Summit, the front-runner for the 2016 GOP nomination said Boehner’s announced resignation was “a good thing.”

“I think it’s time, it’s a good thing,” Trump said. “Someone else will come in and maybe they’ll have a tougher attitude.”

Asked by The Hill if Boehner fought sufficiently for conservative principles, Trump responded: “No, he didn’t. Not enough.”

"I don't think he's a conservative," the celebrity real estate tycoon said of Boehner.

Just more trash talk, who reads this crap the real question IS
WHY did trump respond to it? does he ever process anything? just blurts out what ever comes off the top of his head. the hell with one more trash book, really should worry about the twitter fight over who has the biggest red nuke button on there desk.

What’s the source of your “ proof?”

Need more proof the author is a liar when he said the day after Election Day that Trump didn't know who Boehner was?

Here you go:

boehner_3.png

boehner4.png

Um...dumbass? Look at that second tweet. It is a link to an interview of Trump about Boehner resigning.

Are you saying that wasn't Trump who was interviewed about Boehner's resignation?

Was it a Trump imposter?

We know for sure of at least one time someone else tweeted for Trump (allegedly)... so it's only fair game to now question who has done Trump's tweets... Have you realized that his tweets are contradictory? Or has that alluded you?
Here, let me hold your retarded hand for you. The second tweet contains a link to this story: Trump on Boehner resignation: 'It's a good thing'

You totally ignored what I just said. Your posted tweets are totally contradictory...

Get back to me when that happens.

When it does happen I’m sure you won’t be here but instead hiding under your bed in complete humiliation.
All you trump whores will have a day of reckoning. Your heads will be explode like it is the 4th of July x 10.

Wrong again, if you have been paying attention you'd know I've already gotten everything I hoped for from Trump. All the good things he's done since is just icing on the cake. Seems you don't have me pegged at all. LMAO

We , of course, all have you pegged, as you are both very simple and a dime a dozen. Trump shits the bed, and you eat it and smile and tell everyone else how great it tastes. Just like 30 million other surrogate Trump mommies. Not sure where you get this idea that your M.O. is some mystery or is complicated...

If you go back in my posting history, you'll find one of the first positive thing I said about Trump was to note his ability to piss off you regressives. That is still one of his most endearing qualities. You folks are pathetic losers.

What you’re not honest enough to admit is Trump has also pissed off most independents, many conservatives and all sane people with ears and eyes..
You left out our friends that boarder America and most of our foreign allies

Here you go:

boehner_3.png

boehner4.png

Was it a Trump imposter?

Again, dumbshit. IT HAS A LINK TO AN INTERVIEW OF TRUMP TALKING ABOUT BOEHNER.

Read that several times until if fucking sinks in.

You're just mad you get revealed tonight because you were too dumb to change your login to your sock account before changing positions.
Where did I change my position, retard?

Just more trash talk, who reads this crap the real question IS
WHY did trump respond to it? does he ever process anything? just blurts out what ever comes off the top of his head. the hell with one more trash book, really should worry about the twitter fight over who has the biggest red nuke button on there desk.

Trump's tweets verify they are true. He didn't call them a lie, he instead just attacked Bannon.

Here you go:

boehner_3.png

boehner4.png

Was it a Trump imposter?

You totally ignored what I just said. Your posted tweets are totally contradictory...
The tweets prove Trump knew who Boehner was, retard.

Michael Wolff lied, period.

Was it a Trump imposter?

You're just mad you get revealed tonight because you were too dumb to change your login to your sock account before changing positions.

Post #7 you posted about Trump bragging about how the leaks in the White House were good because it showed people fighting for his love... You did not attack the book and call its reports fake.

Trump accused Bannon of being the White House leak! So Bannon accused Kushner and Ivanka of being the leaks from the White House, undermining the POTUS, and now Trump is accusing Bannon. The White House is now officially full of a bunch of pre-school children.

"“Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was,” the president continued. “It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.”"

Trump turns on Bannon: 'He lost his mind'
For Bannon to accuse Trumps daughter of undermining her father is fully retarded, or Bannon is the leaker and is scared of going to prison

Bannon accused her and Kushner of leaking back when he was still working in the White House.

He's slowly but surely dismantling the sacred regressive regulatory state.
As if you could describe a single regulation, or its costs and benefits, or the likely effects of keeping it or getting rid of it. You're like a one year old who says he prefers multiverse theory to the standard model.

More assumptions of an idiot.

Was it a Trump imposter?

Trump asked who John Boehner was the day after the election: report
BY AVERY ANAPOL - 01/03/18 12:26 PM EST 177

trumpdonald_memo_122017getty_1.jpg

© Getty Images
President Trump reportedly asked who former House Speaker John Boehner
boehnerjohn_102715gn5.jpg
JOHN ANDREW BOEHNERJohn Feehery: A political forest fireTrump's pick for Federal Reserve chief is right choice at right timeThe two-party system is dying — let’s put it out of its miseryMORE (R-Ohio) was on the day after the 2016 presidential election, according to an excerpt from a new book about the Trump administration.

An excerpt from Michael Wolff’s “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House” published in New York Magazine on Wednesday details the early days of the Trump transition team.

During a meeting at Trump Tower the day after the election, former Fox News head and Trump friend Roger Ailes urged Trump to pick someone for chief of staff who would be able to impose order on the White House, according to the excerpt.

“You need a son of a bitch as your chief of staff,” Ailes reportedly told Trump. “And you need a son of a bitch who knows Washington. You’ll want to be your own son of a bitch, but you don’t know Washington.”
Ailes suggested to Trump that Boehner, who had retired from Congress just one year earlier, would be a good pick.

“Who’s that?” Trump reportedly asked in response.

Despite the claims in Wolff's book, Trump has tweeted about Boehner in the past, even mocking the Ohio Republican in October 2015 for crying.

Trump's campaign chairman 2: Charged as "unregistered foreign agent" and for "conspiracy against the US"
Trump's campaign chairman 3: "Lost his mind" in Trump's own words today.

And this is just the beginning...

He's slowly but surely dismantling the sacred regressive regulatory state.
As if you could describe a single regulation, or its costs and benefits, or the likely effects of keeping it or getting rid of it. You're like a one year old who says he prefers multiverse theory to the standard model.

More assumptions of an idiot.

Regulations take months, including 60-90 days of public comment and hearings before they can be enacted. That's more public input an debate than the Trump tax bill

Trump's campaign chairman 2: Charged as "unregistered foreign agent" and for "conspiracy against the US"

Gonna crack Jr like an egg

Gonna crack Jr like an egg
Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr
Steve had the honor of working in the White House & serving the country. Unfortunately, he squandered that privilege & turned that opportunity into a nightmare of backstabbing, harassing, leaking, lying & undermining the President. Steve is not a strategist, he is an opportunist

5:14 PM - Jan 3, 2018

When did they make it illegal to meet with Russians, I've met a couple in my life, should I worry about being prosecuted?

You just admitted you met with russians. So you're O.K. Texas.

Yeah, I met with Russians, didn't include it on my security clearance forms either, now what are you going to do about it?

Yeah, like you have ever had a job that required a security clearance. I am pretty sure McDonalds does not require a security clearance.

More assumptions of an idiot, 21.5 years in the military, the last 10 in operations.

Ailes suggested to Trump that Boehner, who had retired from Congress just one year earlier, would be a good pick.

“Who’s that?” Trump reportedly asked in response.

Despite the claims in Wolff's book, Trump has tweeted about Boehner in the past, even mocking the Ohio Republican in October 2015 for crying.

In 2016 Trump promised to release his tax returns. He seems to have forgotten that too.

Trump claims he has the best memory, which obviously was just another Trump lie, and he suffers bouts of forgetfulness, such as with Boehner.

Forum List

Back