Most Important Take Away on Trump's Response to Bannon's Book

I love this administration. They give me reason to laugh hysterically daily at the dysfunction. No soap opera producer could ever dream this stuff up...yet its happening daily. Talk about entertainment. I laugh mightily at the politics in america. It is only going to get better. The scoff between Gannon and trump has the same exact level as two 12 year old kids.

When it does happen I’m sure you won’t be here but instead hiding under your bed in complete humiliation.
All you trump whores will have a day of reckoning. Your heads will be explode like it is the 4th of July x 10.

Wrong again, if you have been paying attention you'd know I've already gotten everything I hoped for from Trump. All the good things he's done since is just icing on the cake. Seems you don't have me pegged at all. LMAO

We , of course, all have you pegged, as you are both very simple and a dime a dozen. Trump shits the bed, and you eat it and smile and tell everyone else how great it tastes. Just like 30 million other surrogate Trump mommies. Not sure where you get this idea that your M.O. is some mystery or is complicated...

If you go back in my posting history, you'll find one of the first positive thing I said about Trump was to note his ability to piss off you regressives. That is still one of his most endearing qualities. You folks are pathetic losers.

What you’re not honest enough to admit is Trump has also pissed off most independents, many conservatives and all sane people with ears and eyes..

I just sit back and enjoy all the butt hurt, all the crying and no one seems to be noticing what Trump is quietly doing. He's slowly but surely dismantling the sacred regressive regulatory state. I just love it. LMAO

Keep telling yourself that--but that little voice you keep ignoring...knows better, now doesn't it?

Yeah, I met with Russians, didn't include it on my security clearance forms either, now what are you going to do about it?

Did it happen within the statute of limitations?
And are you now confessing that you're a LIAR?

Anyone hear Not OK Texas call out Trump for violating the emolument clause of the Constitution for personally enriching himself while in office and not divesting his businesses like he promised?
Me neither.

When did they make it illegal to meet with Russians, I've met a couple in my life, should I worry about being prosecuted?

You just admitted you met with russians. So you're O.K. Texas.

Yeah, I met with Russians, didn't include it on my security clearance forms either, now what are you going to do about it?

Yeah, like you have ever had a job that required a security clearance. I am pretty sure McDonalds does not require a security clearance.

Trump aides WERE there and the picture they paint is not a pretty one.
Still laffen at you that you think you know more.

Another great quote: “They’re going to crack Don Jr. like an egg.”
I’m sure they already cracked Mike Flynn.

For you to continue to think this guy is innocent despite all the contrary evidence shows me you’re not wrapped very tight.

Evidence? Where? All I've seen is anonymous sources, many which have already been proven false, and a wide variety of supposition, speculation and innuendo. Hard evidence, not so much.

Every night the news reports the EVIDENCE on Trump’s guilt.
Watching Fox News and reading Breitbart will keep you dumb on what is really happening.
Seems you like it that way.

Quick. There were 9 members of Trump team that illegally met with Russians and then lied about it.
Why did they lie?

Really, I watch ABC nightly news most nights, I've seen a bunch of talk, no evidence.

When did they make it illegal to meet with Russians, I've met a couple in my life, should I worry about being prosecuted?

It’s not illegal for private citizens to meet with Russians but it is illegal for members of a candidate to meet with Russians, not declare it AND lie about it..
Now stop being a pussy and answer my question why did ALL of Trump’s team that met with Russians LIE about it?

They didn't ALL lie about it, next?

Yes they did. Every one of them. All 9 of them. Now YOURE lying.
What a way to weasel your way out of answering a question.
After all look who your role model is..

Anyone hear Not OK Texas call out Trump for violating the emolument clause of the Constitution for personally enriching himself while in office and not divesting his businesses like he promised?
Me neither.

I don't expect him to. He just confessed that he's a liar.

I didn't even have to trick him into confessing.

Bannon's opinion means about as much to me as yours, just like you, he wasn't there.

Steve Bannon

On August 17, 2016, in the later months of the campaign, Bannon joined Trump's 2016 presidential bid, taking the position of chief executive officer.

On November 13, following Donald Trump's election victory, Bannon was appointed chief strategist and senior counselor to the President-elect

He served as the White House Chief Strategist (a newly created position) in the administration of US President Donald Trump during the first seven months of Trump's term

In this capacity, he attended the Principals Committee of the U.S. National Security Council from January 28, 2017 to April 5, 2017
I keep wondering why all of these people Trump fires matter so much to you fuckers.
I would think the people Trump keeps would be an issue with you lying fuckers.
But when you spend every waking moment dreaming up nasty shit....well, this is all you have.

No, I want the US to return to being a constitutional republic where the actual Constitution is the supreme law of the land, not nine unelected lawyers.

Who would yo u have interpret the meaning of the words? Is someone born by cesarean not a "natural" born citizen. Somebody has to decide what the constitution means, and you're saying there shouldn't be anybody to do that.

I guess you can't read, the Constitution was written so the simplest farmer could understand it. Are you not better educated than the average 1780's farmer? The Constitution has the same public meaning it did the day it was written. The only legal changes occur through the Article 5 process.

We , of course, all have you pegged, as you are both very simple and a dime a dozen. Trump shits the bed, and you eat it and smile and tell everyone else how great it tastes. Just like 30 million other surrogate Trump mommies. Not sure where you get this idea that your M.O. is some mystery or is complicated...

If you go back in my posting history, you'll find one of the first positive thing I said about Trump was to note his ability to piss off you regressives. That is still one of his most endearing qualities. You folks are pathetic losers.

See, there you go again. Why am I "regressive"? You have no idea. You just said it to soothe yourself. Look at you....a grown man fellating a joke of a president and soothing himself out loud on an anonymous message board. Now that is, indeed, pathetic.

Of course I know, you pukes want the US to become the moral equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah, you can't get more regressive than that. So take your little gay jokes and shove them.

You want the US to become an autocratic nation where the supreme leader rules with absolute authority.
You actually think a guy with zero experience for the job and has refused to learn a goddamn thing.... knows best.

No, I want the US to return to being a constitutional republic where the actual Constitution is the supreme law of the land, not nine unelected lawyers.

Also since I'm a results oriented guy, I appreciate what Trump has accomplished. He's actually doing a much better job than I expected.

If you want the Constitution to be the supreme law of the land why aren’t you livid when you watch T piss on the Constitution?

Yes they did. Every one of them. All 9 of them. Now YOURE lying.
What a way to weasel your way out of answering a question.
After all look who your role model is..

That's what he does. He's a confessed liar.

If he would lie on an SF-86 under penalty of perjury, he would lie his ass off on a forum with no rules against it.

Bannon's opinion means about as much to me as yours, just like you, he wasn't there.

Steve Bannon

On August 17, 2016, in the later months of the campaign, Bannon joined Trump's 2016 presidential bid, taking the position of chief executive officer.

On November 13, following Donald Trump's election victory, Bannon was appointed chief strategist and senior counselor to the President-elect

He served as the White House Chief Strategist (a newly created position) in the administration of US President Donald Trump during the first seven months of Trump's term

In this capacity, he attended the Principals Committee of the U.S. National Security Council from January 28, 2017 to April 5, 2017
I keep wondering why all of these people Trump fires matter so much to you fuckers.
But when you spend every waking moment dreaming up nasty shit....well, this is all you have.
So everyone of the people Trump fires are bigger liars than he is? Is that what you’re saying?

Get back to me when that happens.

When it does happen I’m sure you won’t be here but instead hiding under your bed in complete humiliation.
All you trump whores will have a day of reckoning. Your heads will be explode like it is the 4th of July x 10.

Wrong again, if you have been paying attention you'd know I've already gotten everything I hoped for from Trump. All the good things he's done since is just icing on the cake. Seems you don't have me pegged at all. LMAO

Much better to be pissed off than pissed on like so many do to trump
TEX when you have a sack full of rats they eat each other

Who would yo u have interpret the meaning of the words? Is someone born by cesarean not a "natural" born citizen. Somebody has to decide what the constitution means, and you're saying there shouldn't be anybody to do that.

I guess you can't read, the Constitution was written so the simplest farmer could understand it. Are you not better educated than the average 1780's farmer? The Constitution has the same public meaning it did the day it was written. The only legal changes occur through the Article 5 process.

You might want to try and read the Constitution, since the Supreme Court is dictated by the thing you say does not need it. Seems the Founding Fathers were a hell of a lot smarter than you.

Trump Is Violating the Constitution

Where’s your outrage?

Going to get a copy of this new book for sure. Even more entertainment. Awesome.

The book, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, was written after what Wolff claims were more than 200 interviews with the president and his inner circle. Trump, along with a representative for first lady Melania Trump and press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, has already decried some of the book’s allegations, saying they are untrue.

Here are some of the most explosive details revealed in the book, which will be published next week.
Here are the top 20 revelations from the 'Fire and Fury' book on Trump family drama

Really? Where does it say that spending bills have to start in the house of representatives.

Find that simple clause farmboy

Steve Bannon

The people fired are now free to speak the truth about the Liar in Chief without fear of being fired.
What are your excuses for all the people that quit in disgust because of his unethical behavior?

Forum List

Back