🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Most Over-Rated Musical Acts Of All Time...

Any group doing disco should have been taken outside and shot. That includes the BeeGees, ABBA, Villiage People, and all the rest of them. THANK GOD that it is gone!

Mariah Carey, Celine Deon, J-Lo, The Bieb, Madonna, Kate Perry...pretty much anyone who is more of a poser/dancer/celebrity instead of a real musician who writes music and plays an instrument.

Any group doing disco should have been taken outside and shot. That includes the BeeGees, ABBA, Villiage People, and all the rest of them. THANK GOD that it is gone!

Huh?

Those bands were zeroed in to pop culture at the time. Just because it's pop culture, doesn't make it bad. I can never get this need for people to down music for not being "serious" or what ever. I like it all from the Kingston Trio to John Lee Hooker to Jennifer Holiday to Patsy Cline. And that includes the BeeGees and Abba and even BUM BUM BUM Y. M. C. A.!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mariah Carey, Celine Deon, J-Lo, The Bieb, Madonna, Kate Perry...pretty much anyone who is more of a poser/dancer/celebrity instead of a real musician who writes music and plays an instrument.

Don't Mariah Carey, Madonna and Kate Perry write most of their own songs?

Sorry guys, but the world's most overrated piece of musical shit has simply got to be that South Korean Guy. There simply is no contest.

can't believe nobody's mentioned Bruce Springsteen yet...

or the Moody Blues... :)
I saw Springsteen 5 times and the Moody Blues twice and they both kicked major ass in concert.

In fact, the Boss's River tour in 1980 at the LA Sports Arena was the best concert I ever saw in my life.

Justin Bieber
The Beatles

How the hell could someone say Abbba. Abba are awesome, thank you very much!

Bruce for sure, Beyonce, Jay Z, Snoop Dog, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Stevie Nicks( Christine McVie was always better), Hendrix, Rush, Madonna, Gaga, Carlos Santana, KISS, Nirvana, All Metal and Rap in general.

Forum List

Back