Most predict Hillary win in 2016

Oh, ok, I get it.

Are you saying that Ann Coulter didn't mean it?

Hmmmm....

Well, what did Coulter say, Statist?

{In case you missed it, on Hannity & Colmes last night, controversial pundit Ann Coulter — who supports Mitt Romney for president — said she would back Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, over Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.

"She’s more conservative that he is," she said. "She will be stronger on the war on terrorism…I will campaign for her if it’s McCain."}

Coulter: I Will Vote for Hillary Over McCain - ABC News

See, the problem with you Statist, is that like most Communists, you're patently dishonest.

Yes, keep closing your eyes and sticking your fingers in your ears and saying na-na-na-na-na as if everything you say is just so real....

and you call me a Communist.

Too funny.

Oh, the irony.

Yes, keep closing your eyes and sticking your fingers in your ears and saying na-na-na-na-na as if everything you say is just so real....

Oh, is that what giving cited facts is, Comrade?

Well, I guess we can't all mindlessly recite what ThinkProgress programs us to the way you do, Statist.

and you call me a Communist.

I call the Dingo a dog, too... :dunno:

Too funny.

Oh, the irony.

Inigo-Montoya-WORD-MEANS.jpg

"Infidel" would probably convey the message you seek to share....

Oh, I dunno.

Even Ann Coulter was endorsing Hillary Clinton in 2008.

Bet Righties have forgotten that moment, what??

LOL.

Just how much was that endorsement worth? It was more in context with just how much disdain she had for McCain.

Oh, ok, I get it.

Are you saying that Ann Coulter didn't mean it?

Hmmmm....

Correct....kinda like when Biden stated that McCain was a guy he could vote for..
Glad you understand now.

Your RIGHT....first time this year!

Thanks to guys like Karl Rove, the New Right has been dumbed down to people who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

That's why they prefer pictures. Anything beyond a few words slides right off those smooth-as-glass brains.

They can't lay a comprehensive plan for healthcare reform down, but they got a whole folder of funny pictures of Hillary they can show you. It's a winning strategy.

Oh, wait...

"We lost cuz (our opponent) promised gifts to the 47%!"

Yeah, right. Keep bleevin that, rubes.

Funny pictures tell the tale and even the low info types can understand them.

10270516_767190189969515_6995919650590886051_n_zps4741a9be.jpg

Republicans in the House have passed multiple bills, including several budgets. You can't blame the Republicans for the Obstructionair in Chief Reid refusing to allow any of them to come to a vote in the Senate.

Understanding is important.

Thanks Statist!

What else did KOS train you to bleat today?

Ohhh Bahhhh Bahhhh Bahhhh Mahhhh?

Oh, my, you are just one really, really weird dude, or it, or whatever.

G-d bless you. You need it.

Back playing Rep Frog, I see....you going tell the newbies you can neg rep them out of existence?.....You ARE the entertainment for tonight... Not quite as funny as Greta, but for USMB, you'll have to do! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Oh, my, you are just one really, really weird dude, or it, or whatever.

G-d bless you. You need it.

Nah, I'm just an infidel...

Oh, I'm not looking for blessings from your little tin god Obama - he's "blessed" me with $17 trillion in debt already.

You must have mistaken me for someone else. There is only one G-d in the Universe and no president is he.

Actually, you are not an infidel. You are just a troll who attacks people and adds not even one shred of information to any debate at all. It's really pretty pathetic.

Now, back to the OP:

Most can predict a Hillary win in 2016 because she is cleaning the GOP's clock in polling in all the key battleground states that decide presidential elections. So, as long as these numbers hold, it's easy to predict a Hillary win.

At this point in time i think Hillary is the most likely person to be the next POTUS. That being said, I would put the probability off her winning at approximately 40%. Being ahead in the polls this far out from the election makes her a target from both the left and the right.

The 40% number is a pure SWAG on my part.

You must have mistaken me for someone else.

A whackjob partisan leftist spewing mindless talking points from KOS and the other hate sites? Nah, I recognize you, Statist.

There is only one G-d in the Universe and no president is he.

Actually, you are not an infidel. You are just a troll who attacks people and adds not even one shred of information to any debate at all. It's really pretty pathetic.

Remember when you ignorantly used the term "irony" earlier? The above is the definition of "irony." :thup:

Now, back to the OP:

Most can predict a Hillary win in 2016 because she is cleaning the GOP's clock in polling in all the key battleground states that decide presidential elections. So, as long as these numbers hold, it's easy to predict a Hillary win.

How did "let them eat cake" poll with the peasants?

gv061514dAPR20140616034537.jpg

At this point in time i think Hillary is the most likely person to be the next POTUS. That being said, I would put the probability off her winning at approximately 40%. Being ahead in the polls this far out from the election makes her a target from both the left and the right.

The "Dead Broke" gaffe is far beyond the Mitt 47% gaffe - BUT it would probably fade, if not for the fact that Hillary keeps stumbling, face first, into the shit pile over and over.

Her trail of lies and stupidity will be a major factor.

The "Dead Broke" gaffe is far beyond the Mitt 47% gaffe - BUT it would probably fade, if not for the fact that Hillary keeps stumbling, face first, into the shit pile over and over.

Her trail of lies and stupidity will be a major factor.

She will have the MSM on her side.....unless another BHO comes along. Also, she is getting more practiced in giving political non-answers to questions on this book tour.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back