Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

Of course not. It doesn't say that anywhere, regardless of what you saw on the internet, or wherever.

I'm just encouraging you to say what you're thinking, because this pathology fascinates me.

The Preamble: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness.”

Clearly our founding was considered "Christian."

It's generic Christian, no one has seriously tried to force any specific denominations on the country. And you're going to have to point me to anyone denied anything here because they aren't "Christian"

The Preamble: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness.”

Clearly our founding was considered "Christian."

It's generic Christian, no one has seriously tried to force any specific denominations on the country. And you're going to have to point me to anyone denied anything here because they aren't "Christian"

It's NOTHING of the kind. Endowed by their "Creator" is not a reference to Christianity, even in your addled and fever ridden mind.

It's NOTHING of the kind. Endowed by their "Creator" is not a reference to Christianity, even in your addled and fever ridden mind.

Well, fair enough they didn't say Christian God, but since they were all one form or another of Christian, you're the one really with all the shit up your ass.

And I also argued that being Christian or Creator or whatever has no bearing on our government. You disagree with that, Canadian Loon? So take the shit you're pulling out of your ass and put it back

Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

We followed up by asking: “Would You Favor or Oppose the United States Officially Declaring the United States to be a Christian Nation?” The findings were striking. Overall, 62 percent of respondents said they opposed such a declaration, including 83 percent of Democrats and 39 percent of Republicans. Fully 61 percent of Republicans supported declaring the United States a Christian nation.

Guys, Mashie was ahead of the curve on this one. Recall, I was one of the first to ever bring this idea up in my well-received thread last January It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

People had never heard that before. People acted shocked at the notion. Leftwingers barked about the 1st Amendment (Never mind, they trash the 2nd Amendment). People act like there haven't been 27 Amendments already.

This article recognizes my point that separation of church and state is impossible. But my rationale remains the best, and I'm the only one who has mentioned it. When you try to avoid enacting Christian laws, you enact atheist laws by default. There is no such thing as a void. The reason America needs to be declared officially a Christian nation is because it has unofficially become an atheist nation, pushing atheist laws. And so, since we have to choose between atheism and theism, with no other alternative possible, we should choose the BEST belief, which is Christianity. My preference is Roman Catholicism.

Prominent Republican politicians have made the themes critical to their message to voters in the run up to the 2022 midterm elections. Doug Mastriano, the Republican nominee for governor in Pennsylvania, has argued that America is a Christian nation and that the separation of church and state is a “myth.”

This article published by Marxist-funded Yahoo blatant LIED, however, when they said Christians want a white Christian country. This is completely unsubstantiated. There was never any evidence offered to support this lie in the article or anywhere else.
Dems are getting more desperate.

Fuck your christofascist bullshit. This is NOT a Christian nation. Republicans are such self-righteous idiots.
Another triggered, child killing, God hating Satanist. You people are so easily triggered.

You have no idea what Founded a Christian Nation, means

Another triggered, child killing, God hating Satanist. You people are so easily triggered.

You have no idea what Founded a Christian Nation, means
Me triggered huh? I mean you seem awfully triggered right now lol

It was never a Christian nation and it never will be. Me pointing out this basic logic does not make me a satanist lol. Me or this country does not need Christianity to have a set of morals. I don’t need the Bible to tell me how to live my life, especially if so much of it is non sense

We were founded as a Christian nation based upon Christian beliefs. No race involved. That’s shit you made up.
The Constitution is not base on Christian beliefs, it was written by men influenced by it but they created a secular government of the people where the only mention of God is as a place holder in time.

The Constitution is not base on Christian beliefs, it was written by men influenced by it but they created a secular government of the people where the only mention of God is as a place holder in time.
Of course it was you moron. God a placeholder in time? Until when? Who the fuck is going to replace God and then decide what rights you have.

Of course it was you moron. God a placeholder in time? Until when? Who the fuck is going to replace God and then decide what rights you have.

Nope. They were very careful not to have a theocracy. The early years of the colonies had conflict over religious sects. The Puritans, Quakers, Anabaptists, Hugenots, etc didn't get along at all. There were witch hunts in Massachusetts in 1662-63. They didn't want a theocracy.

What year did those guy write it?

“the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.”

It's a secular document on purpose.

That is a pretty fucked up, un-American thing to say! Separation of church and state, yo.
There's no such thing as separation of church and state unless it's an atheist state. I don't want an atheist state. Do you?

Forum List

Back